Carl-Richard

Stage yellow question

31 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

I personally think that the opening question is misguided in the innocent assumption that one question or one behavior can encapsulate stage yellow.

Right, RendHeaven. I wanted to post about the same thing. You have to discuss deeply to see if someone is yellow. It is likely that they want to hear as much views as possible without labeling them as good or bad. But! Thats only if they can do it because:

18 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

(...) you need to have a decent back and forth with them where authenticity is allowed to flourish (and this is important because a lot of stage yellows will hide their yellowness for survival reasons).

...in normal life it'll be expected to judge quickly

On 4/10/2020 at 8:09 AM, Jungian_Proxy said:

I'd ask: "Do you see the world as a model?" 

Expecting what answer?

It's Love.

1 hour ago, neovox said:

I'd ask; "Are you stage yellow?"

Many oranges that first hear about spiral dynamics trick themselves into thinking that they are yellow.

Conversely, some true yellows have never heard of spiral dynamics.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

2 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Many oranges that first hear about spiral dynamics trick themselves into thinking that they are yellow.

That was always a "fear" that I had about myself when I first came across the model: that I'm tricking myself, thinking I'm better than what I really am. It's really funny actually.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Expecting what answer?

You could probably place them in yellow based on their definition of what a model is, but to remove any doubts about orange, you could also check if they have an absolutistic relationship to scientific truth claims: "what is the purpose of scientific models?"

3 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Carl-Richard Ahaha, me too! xD What changed ? 

Well, after a while you kinda get familiar with the model, and also back then I didn't have spiritual experiences left and right. I still want to learn more, which is why I made this topic :)

@Carl-Richard Ohh Im sorry, you made the topic hehe  What changed with me is that now I know that Im tricking my self , I know that im full of shit, but I like it :D :D