kag101

Recommend Us a "Forgotten" Actualized.org Video

27 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

I really like this one......

After watching this video i was like "who the fuck is this guy I need to check out more of his content!"

what did you get from this video besides thinking Leo is awesome? haha

one day this will all be memories

:x

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

I just rewatched this one after a long time, and man... this is gold. 

This is the most important episode for me personally.

Truly inspirational. 

Watched this this morning, one of the fundamental videos for Consciousness Work imo. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 4/7/2020 at 0:15 AM, Edan said:

I like the video The Deep Problem Of Marketing. It didn't get many views because it wasn't given an attractive title. I like it because it opened my eyes to things that i was completely unaware of. It has wisdom that secret wisdom that you can live a lifetime and not hear about.

It taught me cunning notions of marketers behind the screen. Since then I started making research on psychology behind marketing and consumer preferences.. Whether it's an apple on a supermarket or newly launched movie in Hollywood. Everything should have a strong foundation of marketing, seeking attention. ESPECIALLY deceiving people!. If not your business will get demised within a few days of it's inauguration.

On 4/16/2020 at 0:44 PM, Hardik said:

:x

Oh man, I came to know about many market niches within the generalized brand 'self-help'. Without this video, I couldn't even come to know about existence of such fields.

On 08/05/2020 at 2:35 AM, innerchild said:

It taught me cunning notions of marketers behind the screen. Since then I started making research on psychology behind marketing and consumer preferences.. Whether it's an apple on a supermarket or newly launched movie in Hollywood. Everything should have a strong foundation of marketing, seeking attention. ESPECIALLY deceiving people!. If not your business will get demised within a few days of it's inauguration.

That's interesting! Are there any books you recommend about this topic? 

I've been thinking quite a bit about marketing, especially personal marketing. I'm not very good at selling myself... 

On 08/05/2020 at 2:37 AM, innerchild said:

Oh man, I came to know about many market niches within the generalized brand 'self-help'. Without this video, I couldn't even come to know about existence of such fields.

Cool! I'll check this video out.