Flowerfaeiry

Why doesn't Leo agree with conspiracy theories?

92 posts in this topic

Being someone who respects his viewpoints I am curious as to why he doesnt involve himself with conspiracy theories. Been thinking this a lot lately for obvious reasons. 

I grew up in a home where they were at the forefront of political discussion an I've pretty much only known a world where politics and conspiracies were interwoven. 

"You Create Magic" 

9 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Being someone who respects his viewpoints I am curious as to why he doesnt involve himself with conspiracy theories. Been thinking this a lot lately for obvious reasons. 

I grew up in a home where they were at the forefront of political discussion an I've pretty much only known a world where politics and conspiracies were interwoven. 

Because it is literally pointless.

You cannot prove if most of them are true or not, the time wasted thinking about them could be better spent thinking about things that will actually give you a better understanding of reality. Being suspicious and theorising are bad habits especially when doing them is not going to lead you anywhere. 

9/11 was an inside job tho 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

2 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

You cannot prove if most of them are true or not, the time wasted thinking about them could be better spent thinking about things that will actually give you a better understanding of reality. Being suspicious and theorising are bad habits especially when doing them is not going to lead you anywhere. 

Makes sense. Thanks for the response. It is such a bad habit! I'm so glad you pointed that out. 

2 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

Lol

"You Create Magic" 

It's like this: "We didn't go to the moon!" Ok. What you gonna do about it?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Leo not believing in conspiracies is the conspiracy!

Haha I'm jk. 

There could be various reasons for this ranging from he thinks they are all non-sense, to they exist but it's a waste of spiritual energy to focus on them. He's read stuff like Noam Chomsky's work so that should've been enough of a clue. 

I personally think everyone should allow themselves to be open-minded enough to see them for what they are, face the truth head on, and then move on. Because many people also get stuck on conspiracies and it becomes an obsession and then that definitely becomes a dangerous thing. 

People don't understand.. they aren't pointless considerations. It's not about, oh we didn't land on the Moon, now what? 

It's like no dude, 9/11 was a lie. An obvious one too. I'm not claiming to know the exact truth, but just look at the enormity of this cover-up. Look at how the system has become so efficient at fucking with reality, that you can't even see it. This is the state of the society we live in. It's such a thorough illusion, that even people like Leo can't see it. 

The purpose is you see lies like that, and then you are morally obligated to dig deeper. Not to necessarily focus on more classical "conspiracy theories", but to now understand the way they are able to make murderous war happen.. over and over again. The way our entire political process is rigged, through and through. The way the mass media, even the internet, is complicit in maintaining the illusion. It's our education system, our health system, or financial system.. on and on. 

That's some real shit. And guess what? Whether you believe in them or not, I believe we are living in a tremendous time that will inevitably lead to a revelation. The lies are struggling to hold up, and eventually the dam will break. 

Some people will get to say I told you so and get be on the right side of history. But that doesn't matter one bit. That's ego stuff. I totally get why people don't want to talk about conspiracies, and that's okay. We are co-creating a new era of Truth whether we like it or not. 

I believe Donald Trump himself is part of this process whether he realizes it or not. He's so obviously shit, that it's forceing us to care more. To ask questions. To not accept the lies, and demand truth. And I dig it. I think we needed to be smacked in the face to finally wake up. 

I have nothing but optimism for the future. Don't worry about conspiracies, it will all unfold as it may. You just stay in your truth and be the very best version of yourself you can be. You don't need Leo to validate anything ♥️

There are a lot of nonsense conspiracy theories and probably doesn't want this forum to go off the rails with people free to discuss nonsense ones. Its in his self interest of his business/income to not let that happen. But in the process of doing so some legitimate discussions are thrown out with the bathwater and there is closed-mindedness on a site that was supposedly built on values antithetical to that. 

There is censorship happening on youtube right now on conspiracy theories, and public figures being demonized purely out of tweeting legitimate concerns about 5g in relation to peoples health around coronavirus, not even claiming any conspiracy that 5g is a coronavirus cover-up. People in power are clearly suppressing free speech in this way and are trying to program people what to think with grouping all anti 5g people into this strawman group of crazy conspiracy theorists. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

4 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

I have nothing but optimism for the future. Don't worry about conspiracies, it will all unfold as it may. You just stay in your truth and be the very best version of yourself you can be. You don't need Leo to validate anything ♥️

I'm happy to see you are optimistic. Thank you so much for the response ❤

"You Create Magic" 

16 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

This absolutely wrong, justifying living in ignorance because you cant demonstrate conspiracy theories is pathetic.

Knowing the truth you can get strategies to protect yourself of the dangers, and Ill give you an example: the chemtrails.

I investigated a lot, although I dont know who are the responsibles of this phenomenom I understand its effects in human health, apart of climate manipulation that is a fact. Scientists can confirm that the metals sprayed block the wavelenght of UV rays. As a  result we got a general worldwide vitamin D deficiency that is the more important of all. Heart attacks, immunodeficiency, hormone disbalances...

@Moreira IS there a general world wide vitamin D deficiency? Considering the seriousness of this, why hasn't there been declared a global emergency? Lemme guess: it's tied to big pharma? 

@Moreira

Not going to bother with this pointless speculation.

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

"Conspiracy theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth, whereby the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than something that can be proved or disproved."

Source

In other words, the very nature of conspiracy theories suggests that they are not to be trusted.

That of indulging in conspiracy theories does indeed seem very immature to me. The underlying motive nearly always seems to be the fear that some evil boogeyman is trying to control us and that there's a "hidden agenda" behind everything. Which is obviously a sign of weak intuition.

Another interesting thing is that those who defend conspiracy theories will in a classic pose of denial use the lack of support as evidence for their superiority. Because other people are sheeple and are not seeing things as clearly as they do. Turns out, it's the other way around.

The best advice I can give to such people is really to get more life experience, and to stick to trusted sources. It's good to stay observant, but indulging in vague, mysterious patterns hardly won't get you anywhere.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

I feel it's actually good to question things and why things are happening and not just agree with things at face value, or whatever the media says. I also acknowledge it can become a huge distraction, just like Politics or whatever else could be. 

What ignited my interest was this censorship going on, on Social Media recently, why do you need to censor something if it can be easily disproved. 

In the UK broadcasters have been told if they mention 5G& its negative health effects in relation to Corona, they risk being taken off the air and face severe punishment. Does that seem a bit like destroying free speech? We were taught it School how Nazis and Communists burned the books so people couldn't be exposed to others viewpoints, Is that much different from Censoring and banning things online that don't fit the official narrative? 

Here's an example (And I'm not saying I agree with everything he says before you attack me) London Real posted an Interview with David Icke yesterday, it had 60,000+ viewers on the livestream, and was threatening to go viral (the previous had 7 Million on all platforms) he of course mentioned the dangers of 5G and his views on it, an alternative viewpoint. 

It was banned by YouTube and Brian's next video had his speech muffled explaining this, it is back up now, but of course will be silenced by the algorithm and won't get anywhere near as much traffic as it would've before. To me, why censor David if you can easily debate his points, then there is no need to censor and block him? 

I also share @DivineSoda 's optimism for the future, as Humans consciousness rise we will not accept the corruption and bullshit we are fed from many industries, however, Chaos always precedes order, and many astrologers and what not have predicted 2020 to be a chaotic year, which we are seeing. 

This was the interview deleted, I know many here will simply ignore it, but why not watch it and then decide for yourself after hearing what he has to say. 

Isn't that what we all did with Actualized.org and Non-Duality, and in other areas of life?

I understand many theories are complete BS and based on nonsense, but like others have said 9/11 was a big turning point for many due to it blatentely being a lie, Icke has a book called 'The trigger' that details every event surrounding 9/11 and how it happened, and why it happened.

This is the interview on David's site- 

https://www.davidicke.com/article/567418/david-icke-live-london-real-today-330pm-uk

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

49 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I feel it's actually good to question things and why things are happening and not just agree with things at face value, or whatever the media says.

It's good to strive for independent thinking, but let's be real here: who actually has an original position about anything? The big trend with conspiracies is "oh I don't trust these people", but then you just end up putting your trust in the opposite side. It's not like like you actually took a deep dive down and discovered something new. You either trust that authority over there or you trust that one over there, and when it comes to conspiracies, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter which authority you choose to trust, because 99% of the time it doesn't change anything in your life. Does that mean you shouldn't strive for truth? No, but just get your priorities straight.

7 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

@Moreira

Not going to bother with this pointless speculation.

Speculation, and pointless, look how your ego reacts when your world vision is about to collapse, denial  and close mind are a typical ego defenses.

@Carl-Richard I agree, which is why I didn't dive into them beforehand when my sole focus was on awakening, and that took most of my focus outside of work so to speak.

However, I disagree with simply trusting another authority, the ones who aren't just after $$$ will ask you not to believe them and actually do your own research into each topic. 

Of course, this shouldn't replace actually fixing your own life and your spirituality, I never said that. The reason I like Icke is the foundation is around all of us being Infinite Awareness, and he had an awakening in 1993 I think he said. 

Does that mean he's 100% right of course not! But, I would never dismiss someone at face value when they are constantly telling you to do your own research and investigate this yourself, as well as backing each theory up beyond 'it just is this way.' 

Of course there's a lot of whack jobs out there! 

However, why are Google& Facebook censoring so much of this information is my big question, why not debate with the theorists and allow people to decide for themselves? Isn't mass censorship exactly what Fascist governments of the past did. We were taught the Nazis burned books in School, isn't the modern day equivalent deleting videos and YouTube channels etc? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52198946?SThisFB&fbclid=IwAR020tdvWqq7LSQ5BjmWzfSR254qW1CWckjkb7ZPR5cFvjw1UdL3P3EELL0

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

However, why are Google& Facebook censoring so much of this information is my big question, why not debate with the theorists and allow people to decide for themselves?

@LfcCharlie4 Could be because the conspiracy theories around 5G already has contributed to significant destruction. I'm not saying that doing so is right, but what YouTube is doing is hardly evidence that the conspiracy theory is true.

Edited by Commodent

I am myself, heaven and hell.

35 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Which scientists exactly? Have you actually read their studies or are you reciting some blogger or youtuber?

And has it actually been shown and confirmed that chemtrails block enough UV rays to cause a global vitamin D deficiency? Did a reputable team of scientist really find that out? - If so, I'd really like to read that study.

And I'd like to understand how you've come to "know the truth"?

its in spanish so i dont know if you'll understand, hope your browser can translate it

https://tecnicopreocupado.com/2020/02/14/vitamina-d-de-la-muerte-geoingenieria/

@Commodent Can you explain what destruction would happen by attempting to educate the dangers of EMF and 5G, and presenting an alternative view point? 

Like I’ve said, to me, 5G is simply the exaggeration of a problem that has been building for decades. I highly recommend reading this book or at least checking out the article for the science behind EMF, unfortunately I live at home with my parents so can only do so much, but it’s helping me plan what I will be doing when I eventually buy my own property, and what I can do now as a minimum. 

Lastly, to me this kind of mass censorship is hiding something at least, algorithms can dictate what we see and in what order, if in the wrong hands it could be dangerous. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/lifestyle-articles/emf/

@TrynaBeTurquoise In sure you’ve seen this article from Ben, but in case you haven’t I thought I’d tag you. 

348A7272-1FEE-4EFF-87DE-0DD554AC333C.png

@LfcCharlie4 Yea! Ben Greenfield was the first source I saw that brought on doctors to discuss the negatives of EMF before this 5g stuff even started. That was like 2-3 years ago, If I recall correctly he has had multiple episodes with different people that dive deep into EMF. If anyone dives deep into scientific research and not being afraid to be on the cutting edge its Ben. 

But hey, we are on quarantine right now with the public only allowed to go out for "essentials" yet people are gathering to put up 5g towers fast! Doesn't raise any red flags at all, lol.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

7 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I understand many theories are complete BS and based on nonsense

But David Icke is fine?  Don't you have any  critical sense?