Sidi

Is there any scientifically evidence of chackras?

14 posts in this topic

Can anyone point me out some actual scientific research for chackras? Im trying to understand them but the things i find online aint very clear and i kinda doubt them a lot. 

I am very skeptick of them too. Even thought i do yoga lol

They are real but you must experience their existence yourself by body/energetic awareness.

I'm sure science could develop tools to detect their existence but as they dont even know it exists they have no reason to develop the tools. It's like looking for the needle in the haystack, for example, without even knowing you're supposed to be looking for the needle. Likewise, we have xrays because we know the existence of things beyond the skull and flesh. 

Tesla was pretty aware, he even wanted to develop a machine that could read thoughts from what I remember, that's probably because he had the awareness of metaphysical stuff. At least I suspect. "If you want to find out the secrets of the universe, look in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" hmmmmm. Chakras = energy,  solfeggio frequencies for meditation, "raising your vibration," hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Something is going on here ?

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape Yeah Tesla is amazing, I mean look at this quote by him: 

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

He was on to something!

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

I love tesla. Tesla and albert einstein are two people I used to look up to very much. @PlayTheGame

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape Yeah they are awesome. This Einstein quote is genius: “I think 99 times and find nothing. I stop thinking, swim in silence, and the truth comes to me.”

He understood that intelligence doesn't come from thoughts but from a formless, silent dimension within. Reminds me of Eckhart Tolle's teachings.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

Like DreamScape said, they are real, but don't get caught up in visual representations or descriptions of Chakras, or in other people's opinions or beliefs about Chakras, tune into the sensations of your internal body and discover them for yourself.

I also recommend you learn to sit, stand, walk, lie down and breathe correctly, for if any of these (in most people's cases, ALL OF THESE) are out of balance, it will cause blockages in not only your Chakras, but other parts of your body too (which all relate to Chakras, because chakras are just the center points of different systems in your body, like nervous systems, digestive system and vascular system. 

No one system or model will make you get it, you have to study the whole thing and see the bigger picture, instead of just buying into either the Western medical perspective, or just the eastern mystical perspective, see how they're really just describing different parts of the same thing in different ways.

Edited by CultivateLove

Just one of the many spiritual models / paths, is it not? 

If it doesn't work for you, forget it.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD No, it's not a "model / path" in the way you think it is. Read my previous post in this thread which is directly above your post to get what I mean :) This is something that if you ignore, it will most likely come back to haunt you one day. 

Not that I'm aware of. But it's a useful model. 

Remember, the map is not the territory.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

14 hours ago, CultivateLove said:

@SamueLSD No, it's not a "model / path" in the way you think it is. Read my previous post in this thread which is directly above your post to get what I mean :) This is something that if you ignore, it will most likely come back to haunt you one day. 

Possibly. Might have to look into it in the future.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”