AwakenedSoul444

If anyone can actually heal people, please heal me.

57 posts in this topic

Only a miracle can save me now, 

This problem I've posted about a few months ago, which has lasted in my life for like 3 years is getting even worse now, my mental state is just horrific I have a simular amount of anxiety as a schizophrenic or insane person I guess.

If anyone here is truly enlightened and can perform miracles, please do it on me! For the love of god.

Every dark night always has a bright end. 

- Author unknown

I hope Leo learned healing by now. Then you should go to him.

I hope the best for you bro.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

@PlayTheGame Yeah, I hope he gets it before I kill myself.

@Nahm Sure, but I doubt anything besides a miracle is going to help me now.

- Author unknown

I may not be enlightened or have a healing gift, but love is a miracle so I'm sending brotherly love to the best of my ability, best wishes friend. 

Snowdrops and daffodils, butterflies and bees. Sailboats and fishermen, things of the sea. Wishing-wells, wedding bells, early morning dew, all kinds of everything remind me of You. (Derry Lindsay and Jackie Smith).

ive got a feeling psychedelics would help you... if you ever got the chance to take them

@AwakenedSoul444 I dont know how you are feeling right now, but please follow your own quote: “Every dark night always has a bright end”.

Please don’t kill yourself bro. If you are at the point where you want to kill yourself then you have nothing to lose, so why not go on a pilgrimage to try and find every healer that you can to get healed. 

Or try 5meo, I haven’t tried it but it can cure heroin addicts of 20 years in 1 trip, cure ptsd etc.

Please do everything you can to save yourself.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

@AwakenedSoul444 Do you have a weakened/compromised immune system? I don't want to scare you, but if you desperate enough to kill yourself you might want to look into the link between Toxoplasmosis parasites and schizophrenia. It's well known for being able to manipulate rodents into being attracted by cats, so they kill themselves and the cycle goes on. It can have some effects on humans but it's usually asymptomatic. If you're concerned you should get an antibody test.

Posted (edited)

I have been, where you are feeling and experiencing like you are now, alone and isolated, and unable to make worthwhile connections and lasting connections with other people my age. And thinking that I have wasted a lot of my life on only pleasing myself with technology and entertainment, I have this thought story and feeling shadow in me that feels that I have underesivingly wasted  a lot my potential, in regards to possible academic achievement because of dishonesty, laziness, selfishness and not caring for my future and those around me, and that shadow stil bites me in the heart, but I am trying to currently use it now to propel me forward and keep struggling for my future, and I felt like you in my darkest isolated times, that I am to far gone to be able to reconnect with people. But now I realized, this crisis, woke me up a bit,  a lot of us are very fragile and we are dependent on connections with other human beings and honoring them and keeping them as fluid and dynamic as possible, we can't survive alone and I accepted my struggle, and I am now trying to approach all people I have some inkling of a contact with and relationship with, and trying to be open as much as possible with people, sharing as openly as possible my mistakes and personal idiosyncracies. And thinking about other people and commitments to work and cooperation that I have made to them and that is what propels me forward to go forward and try my best to cultivate and work on keeping those connections alive and well, with as much less conflict as possible for now. 

I wanted to share with you my feelings and a bit of my story, since when I read the words of your post I resonated with those words sounded that like the thoughts and states of feeling that I used to had, and occasionally still do, but wanted you to know how after I went through it I still haven't lost hope and faith that I now have to stay commited to my perspective shift and reinforce it with action in that direction as much as possible, and my experiencing of reality, communication and connection forming possibilities with people and possibilities for my future have radically shifted - and now similarly as the quote you choose to inspire you, I see see the light in the darkest nights and I am naturally drawn towards it and keeping going there to it, because see in it a lot possibilities and options, since the path to it I see more and more clearly. This light is my future career striving now it might be or yet to become something completely different, like enlightment and a spiritual lifestyle for you, but at least trust my words it is there you just have to want to look for it. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Satan abides in the desert" - Old Hebrew saying

Posted (edited)

I have seen people be in their darkest moments. And have seen people recover. Ther is hope a lot is possible even if it may not look like it now. Not totally changing everything they are. But having made a shift. Partly accepting certain circumstances , that they possible cant do certain stuff. This takes of a lot of stress. Negative self talk can be incredible painfull.

Finding certain things that are enjoyable and finding meaning in those things. It doesnt have to be big, maybe a pet or music or something elso. Please be friendly to yourself or try to be,. If you have friends or family , a suicide will deeply disturb them for a very long time. That will be incredibly painfull. Please try everything you can.

Edited by Dutch guy

Against anxiety maybe you could try L-theanine and agmatine, I read from reddit that some people do good on it.

@Raptorsin7 Yeah I just talked to Nahm over skype and now I'm in an enlightened state of awareness somehow. Lol. 

- Author unknown

@AwakenedSoul444  He's the real deal. I talk to him once a week, minus the times I sleep in and leave him hanging lol.

Best decision I ever made.

@Leo GuraPlease heal this brother! (if you can ofc)

-Nikola Tesla

You've had a kundalini awakening right? I'd just feel through the fear and accept all the fears and thoughts that go through. I know, they seem sooo scary but likely its just your awakening. I had the same problem. And yet, I survived, I'm here, now, without schizophrenia. I was so convinced I had it and there were times I had to just lay down for hours feeling through the fear and letting it flow through me. I'm not schizophrenic btw. You can probably look up my posts if you wanna see what I have written and compare it to your situation.

May the force be with you my friend 🙏🏼

Infinite Love to you 🙏❤

Hey @AwakenedSoul444 try joe dispenza's meditations!!!!

If you feel you need a miracle, THIS CAN BE IT.

Study the work of joe dispenza and you will discover how much people with serious debilitating illnesses have overcome it just by opening their hearts. It's not fantasy, it's science. 

There are a lot of testimonials it's insane!

Go check it out!

Please i hope you can recover, there is great love here for you.

@arlin  Is there a specific book you can recommend?

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

6 hours ago, DreamScape said:

You've had a kundalini awakening right? I'd just feel through the fear and accept all the fears and thoughts that go through. I know, they seem sooo scary but likely its just your awakening. I had the same problem. And yet, I survived, I'm here, now, without schizophrenia. I was so convinced I had it and there were times I had to just lay down for hours feeling through the fear and letting it flow through me. I'm not schizophrenic btw. You can probably look up my posts if you wanna see what I have written and compare it to your situation.

May the force be with you my friend 🙏🏼

Yeah this seems too simular to kundalini I really need clarity as to what this is exactly

- Author unknown

18 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

Yeah this seems too simular to kundalini I really need clarity as to what this is exactly

ohhhhhh thats why you think you're schizophrenic I see.

Wait it out, it will eventually bail out.

At a time like this(schizophrenic symptoms from kundalini awakening) its best to surrender completely to the sensation, and have faith that the bliss and love and energy of the kundalini awakening will take you to where you need to be.

There's a few people on here now that I've spoken to, who recount kundalini type experiences as schizophrenic, take it easy, and and it will pan out.