VeganAwake

Epic Video!! [ lots of veganism embedded ]

32 posts in this topic

I seriously love this guy's energy... he floats in non-dual awareness gracefully.. if I ever go back to Costa Rica again I'm going to make a special visit..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Oh man I like meat(all sorts of it and served in all sorts of ways, don't be jerk ? it's way to funny can't stop) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@fridjonk Mine too. It really is.OMG 

I even slaughtered animals in past. Had grandmother who needed pair of strong manly hands. Used knife axe in doing so. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yes I am the Absolute and THIS is Infinite Love. 

@fridjonk ??

May I prepare chicken now. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@zeroISinfinity Only if you season it well. 

Will ask hippie chick, you know what they do not know to cook. Can't do everything alone (oh you sneaky  bastard hahaha) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You guys know they have tofurky for Thanksgiving and mushroom jerky lol.... it's actually pretty good haha ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake If I'd show up with a tofurky for Thanksgiving with my family, I'd be stoned to death. I'm from a farming family. ??

But joking aside I'll try vegetarianism one day, I'm very interested in the purity benefits of it. 

Edited by fridjonk

10 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@VeganAwake If I'd show up with a tofurky for Thanksgiving with my family, I'd be stoned to death. I'm from a farming family. ??

But joking aside I'll try vegetarianism one day, I'm very interested in the purity benefits of it. 

Lol I totally believe you ? so funny..

I started off doing it because I believed it was better for my health the environment and the animals...

My whole family is used to it now and we're kind of somewhat intrigued that we can live a healthy life without eating animal products... it turns into kind of a game ..what can we eat instead of meat..

I made a Cheesy tofu eggless scramble this morning with nutritional yeast apple cider vinegar onion powder garlic powder salt turmeric and black pepper.....Yummo...?

@VeganAwake

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:I started off doing it because I believed it was better for my health the environment and the animals...

Do you feel better mentally and physically since you have become vegan?

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

@VeganAwake Yeah It sounds like a fun game. 

@Dand That's what I'd probably shoot for, I love fish too much to give it up and I always feel fantastic after it.

And they are about as dumb as a single-celled organism. ;)

15 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

@VeganAwake

Do you feel better mentally and physically since you have become vegan?

Sure.. a lot of it really depends on how crappy your diet was before also...?

I switched from a standard American diet(SAD) to a whole food plant-based vegan diet, so the effects were super noticeable within a few months. I actually lost 14 pounds in the first year.

After a few years though we started eating more processed vegan junk food because of the convenience.

I recently started going back to mostly Whole plant Foods.

The thing about a whole plant-based vegan diet, is your body starts getting all of this nutrition that it wasn't getting before and It can actually strengthen your cells and increase energy greatly.

Here's a cool guy to check out if you're interested:

@VeganAwake

Actually I've been vegan since 2015 but I often wonder if something would change if I got back to eating animal products. The reason I became vegan was because I couldn't stand eating animal products anymore, I just found it disgusting. I don't miss anything, I would even feel sick if I had to eat something non-vegan today. Still, I wonder whether I am missing something. before and after going vegan I never had huge amount of energy or motivation, only the first vegan month gave me an energy boost, although I really spent a long time thinking about it and paying attention to all nutrients and vitamins. Well, probably it has other causes.

I am Vegan/ plant based. Feels great, tastes great and its easy.I feel healthy, still run and climb and no issues at all.

side note: Spiralina is amazing.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Billy Shears You might be missing some important nutrients. It would be wise to see a professional so he can diagnose what's missing. 

@Thought Art

Do you like its taste? I prefer hemp powder, tastes much better in my opinion. 

@fridjonk

I already did, everything was fine. But I've had low blood pressure all my life which might be the main problem. 

@Billy Shears Some people just need to eat meat. It's just a fact that everyone can't become vegan or vegetarian. If you're having these problems I'd consider switching to something else and leaving morality and judgement out of it. 

@Billy Shears ❤

Definitely make sure you're getting enough B12 one in six Americans vegan or not are low in B12.

Also D3... you can get enough D3 by going out into the direct sunlight for about 20 to 25 minutes a day.

Also another nutrient of concern is potassium 96% of Americans are deficient in potassium.

Check out nutritionfacts.org ... Dr. Michael Gregor is amazing