SoonHei

Huge RED PILL Incoming

13 posts in this topic

From what I know, it's here... The big one... The one which blows the lid off this whole thing.

Some snippets: 

Bill Gates is in on it...

Massive military mission

Ufo confirmation (later in the year)

Globalized televised sit-down, confessions...
It's gonna be huge!

9/11 and much more!

And here's a huge One... Oh yes.

Mr. Trump... Well, he's on the good side!

Stay tuned

Collective consciousness upgrade is loading.

This is already here... It is a sure victory. Light over dark!

Just gotta wait on the sidelines for the clock to go to zero!

God bless you all

Exciting times ahead ♥️♥️♥️

A blackout period of 3 days or so expected... No cellphone/cable/internet/news during this time... And then big announcement on TVs across the world!

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Any links?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Is this ironic humor or do you waste your time believing that Republican Christian Right created Red Pill culture war/political tool online to get gullable youth to start believing and buying into their ideology. 

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

Sounds like some information from David Willcock and Q-anon and new age channeling.

He's channeling a 6 density being called Adronis, thats talking about The Golden Age.

Edited by Slizzer

How does shit like this get so much attention?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

How does a red pill work?

According to google, its a huge shift in your perspective. But I've never heard that someone were red pilled into being vegan or feminist even though that would be correct in many cases if you trust Googles definition of red pill. However, I have only heard it in context of something ridiculous, like men being red pilled into believing in the MGTOW movement.

OP, can you open this for me? I think I might be misinformed about the meaning of a "Red pill"

Edited by Hansu

@Hansu RedPill is a internet based reactionary culture movement against modern feminism, liberalism and progressiveness in various degrees, among other things.

It unconsciously (and consciously) ignores broader context in things like dating culture for example, in favor of being extremely selective and focusing on minor truisms. It will usually cherry pick science to find things to support it's agenda and blow them out of proportion, while deliberately ignoring contrary evidence.

For example RedPill, Incel, and MGTOW will come up with a bunch of stories about how women in general are terrible, biased, have no loyalty, and they will come up with a bunch of labels and names to shame them. While not acknowledging that statistically men cheat more than women, and make up the overwhelming number of cases of domestic abuse.

RedPill puts on veneer of being reasonable and "woke" to the truth. But this is just a facade for a biased/sexist ideology that clings to some minor truths that while are true, don't represent the full picture.

It doesn't appear to be right wing because it co-opts things like science to support it.

It's reality it's hot garbage.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy  I thought it was something like that. Thanks for the info!

44 minutes ago, Hansu said:

@Roy  I thought it was something like that. Thanks for the info!

Red pill philosophy is a product of the existential insecurity brought on by orange.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Well this thread is sure to get locked. 

In all honesty, I want the truth to be revealed. I'm not claiming to know exactly what that truth is, but I sure as hell know it's not what circulates around 99.9% of our news (TV, social media, YouTube). 

Truth = Light = Consciousness = Love 

Clsoed for low quality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.