EntheogenTruthSeeker

Elliot Hulse Regression

99 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2020 at 5:14 AM, brugluiz said:

I feel Elliott Hulse is hurt and in ressentment. I like the guy, but I just unsubscribed his YouTube Channel because it felt too much toxic (I have a very open mind, so I can feel regression in myself when I listen to him). I don't think it's fair to mock him though.

Same exact experience here.

He has gems inside it but too hidden in between too deep Stage Blue thinking that I felt might affect me, so might as well hear about his gems from other more conscious resources

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You must dive deep into whatever color stage you are still struggling with.

You can't be solid Green until you exhaust Orange. Become so Orange that you get sick of it. Then you will be truely ready for Green.

In a sense, that's what Elliot Hulse is doing. He's playing through Blue and Orange. Burning through his karma to someday reach Green. If he ever reaches Green in this lifetime he'll see how silly and dysfunctional his rants about sluts and sexual purity were. But he needs to go through these rants to purify himself. So what you're seeing in his videos is his growing up process.

The only problem is that he is dragging his followers along with him into the dysfunction. But he can't help it. So here we are.

Amazing analisis.

Can the process of burning out enough karma to trascend your state be catalyzed and made way faster?

44 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Amazing analisis.

Can the process of burning out enough karma to trascend your state be catalyzed and made way faster?

It can, assuming you are willing. But if you are stubborn, then that is your karma and you are stuck until such time that you surrender your stubbornness.

In a sense, karma is nothing other than your unwillingness to surrender.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I liked the analogy of dressing the part though. The way you dress will influence how people act towards you. 

Edited by Anubis

@Leo Gura Is mental illness and various dysfunctions related to karma, are they the worst karma, what is the worst karma?

I had this OCD issue where I tend to think in  a dysfunctional manner and I have been working nonstop since a year to unravel this issue, It was by far one of the worst thing Karma wise, that I Imagine I can get myself into

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

My advice: try to get what is useful for masters/youtubers you follow and just ignore the rest where they could be wrong. Everybody is wrong at some point, so take their positive aspects.

The bionergetic excercises and stretchings that Elliot Hulse teachs are very useful for me, I am not interested in the "masculinity philosophy" part, so I just ignore it. Otherwise you can involve yourself in hate and toxic behaviors.

Edited by RedLine

2 hours ago, RedLine said:

My advice: try to get what is useful for masters/youtubers you follow and just ignore the rest where they could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure everybody does this intuitively haha :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura I had this OCD issue where I tend to think in  a dysfunctional manner and I have been working nonstop since a year to unravel this issue, It was by far one of the worst thing Karma wise, that I Imagine I can get myself into

I might be totally wrong, but it seems to me that the fear that you're thinking in a dysfunctional manner is the real problem. When you have no fear, thinking subsides. If you fear that you're thinking bad thoughts, it creates an evil circle.

6 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura Is mental illness and various dysfunctions related to karma, are they the worst karma, what is the worst karma?

I had this OCD issue where I tend to think in  a dysfunctional manner and I have been working nonstop since a year to unravel this issue, It was by far one of the worst thing Karma wise, that I Imagine I can get myself into

Not sure about that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Carl-Richard it was the worst thing ever. I wanted to think in a good concrete way, but thoughts kept coming over and over again. It was hell for a whole year.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager I had kinda a similar thing for about a year after discovering mindfulness. I was basically trying my very best to "stay in the present moment" and shut out any thoughts every moment of the day, and it wasn't healthy at all. There must be a periods of rest between periods of practice. The fruits of the practice will naturally manifest themselves in a state of rest.

10 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

I had OCD symptoms 3-4 years ago. Those were very buggy and I still have some stuff that bug me. What helped me was Shadow Work and understanding of my situation. I mean after I had my emotional awakening, my OCD symptoms got further better, but it means facing your demons, crying tons, but tons of tears and doing therapy and self-therapy.

By the way, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia (had "psychosis" and everything) and nowadays I take a very low dosis of psychiatric medicines.

I suggest watching Teal Swan.

Edited by brugluiz

On 10/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, d0ornokey said:

@Unemployed its too negative and judgemental - 

People should live how they please. If girls want to fuck, let them fuck. It would be beneficial to see where the desire to fuck comes from - sometimes its like needing a man's approval, or getting revenge on an SO, or being rebellious to the tight restrictions of blue (no sex at all, sex being a sin) 

Sometimes it's experiencing intimacy, trying out new things. Sex can also be healing, assuming the person has shame or fear regarding sex with multiple people

Shame in my opinion for something that is not good or bad is just a survival mechanism to defend his own values and how he sees the world fit. In this case, how girls should behave 

My ideas here are incomplete I have more to think about 

Though I do agree that I am making a mistake by not seeing the relativity in his perspective - I am reacting from green's perspective I think 

At the end of the day, Elliot can do and say whatever he wants about girls. This his opinion, but I disagree with it 

You disagree because you arent in the same stage than Elliot. Hes very family values oriented, and from this perspective makes a lot of sense slut-shaming promiscuos girls, and this has been thru the entire history , basically because if the female  fukd lot of men and got pregnant the male wouldnt know if the kids are their or not. Also If he commits to a promiscuous girl the possibilities of being cheated after wedding are higher than if the girl is not promuscious. In a darwinistic way makes sense.

But if you droped the conservative family ideals and youre only concern about hippie progressive ideals of freedom, love, yeah Elliot is a sexist neanderthal.

Edited by Moreira

Not a fan of Eliot but this is one of the healthiest speech I have heard on relationships recently ; actually it's you Leo, the so called "higher consciousness" guy, who should be talking of these topics, it's a pity you don't seem to have any knowledge of the esoteric traditions about how human being is built and functions on the subtler levels ... Actually you have partially deluded yourself (as well as a lot of naive young people) by going too strong too soon on "deep" metaphysical non-dual topics by non legitimate ways (psychedelics) : you are not always wrong per-se and can often share excellent insights but your lack of psychic preparation disables you from connecting them properly on a grander picture, it's a very subtle and very sneaky kind of devilry (stage yellow delivery maybe ?) very few people are able to detect and fewer (if none on this forum) to explain clearly ... very ironic from someone who made good videos about self-deception 

Anyway, if intersted to go further on topics of relationship/sexuality , global esoteric view on life in general : Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov , Peter Deunov

for metaphysics : René Guénon , Frithjof Schuon

as a complement to Eliot : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcmkmOqT63Y

This one cracks me up, much love and respect for him 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, 28 cm unbuffed said:

this guy is dogmatic as fuck, you can see angry animal that wants to fuck inside of him, but he is too damn religious that his own bullshit is killing him from inside

I can see the same exact thing in Jordan Peterson

"life is suffering man", "life is tough"

they created hell for themselves 

He's resentful to the social conditioning that brainwashes us . He proved thru his life that things doesnt work like the mainstream told, he knows he's been lied and is furious about it. Logic reaction.

10 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows Triggered. @DrewNows 

He is from Texas. Erased from Dreamboard. 

Will stick with Northern states. 

? Wait what?