Eren Eeager

Ben Shapiro , WTF?

3 posts in this topic

Two years earlier I watched a clip for Ben and I said , he really looks like a smart man , he talks well and express his ideas well. But now , WTF, his blue ideology is overwhelming , he is close to being insane with his arguments. How the fuck he let himself be like this. It is really mind-blowing as this man I expected when I first saw him to be like leo ????

What a shame 

Shapiro says commenting on obama tweet.

"We’re in the middle of a global pandemic. You think that the global warming talk is really going to be like the thing that we’re all worried about super a lot right now? By the way, come on global warming! I’m rooting for global warming right about now to kill off this virus. Like, I’m willing to take the hit 100 years from now if a little bit more global warming in like the next five minutes. That’d be fantastic,” Shapiro said. “But when President Obama is out there playing this game—question—is that useful? Is that super useful?”

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٤٠٥-٠١٥٩٥٤.png

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Ben can rub people the wrong way with his pace of speech and matter of fact attitude, but he is very direct/honest/explicit educator for some healthy stage blue thinking, if you can look past all the hyperbole. I used to listen to him in 2018 some when I was exploring conservatism/libertarianism a bit out of curiosity, but abandoned it after I learned what I thought I needed to.

The thing with him and anyone you need to recognize though is something so simple but gets overlooked;

It's in his best interest for his survival to behave the way he does and say the things he says. His reputation, ego identity, and financial well being of himself and his family DEPEND on him being the way he is. Even when confronted with superior, integral or more healthy ways of thinking it's simply not in his minds interest to change. It will rationalize, twist, and cherry-pick any information it can to justify it's current worldview, or discredit everything outside of it to avoid shifting.

If he didn't cater to his audience by saying outrageously stupid shit like this he would lose many base subscribers and therefore income. And if he shifted and outgrew his current Stage and moved towards more Orange and Green he would have the relinquish his position as chief creator and leader of The Daily Wire and abandon his peers and current life, which is obviously very comfortable for him.

Do you think that's in his interests to do that? It should be, but it's simply never going to happen.

Therefore you're going to continue seeing insane stupidity from him and everyone else who is stuck in their own dogma.

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 hours ago, Roy said:

But I think he is not really aware of his dogma or that there is a higher level of thinking.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.