Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inder

Spiritual awakening and LSD

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, i would like to share something what happen yesterday, I'm not sure if it was Spritual awakening access to absolute nature of reality or not.

Here is the story

I have being doing meditation and mindfulness from past 3years just for getting real world benefits, but i wasn't really interested in enlightenment, it was just unknown to me what exactly is that.

As lots of people are going through suffering and adversity right now, i also was little bit anxious about whats going on, few days ago i checked out Leo's videos benefits of enlightenment, i got me little bit interested in this topic.

Fast forward two days later i randomly meet someone who has the LSD, i got one from them, before taking LSD, i watched some more videos on self enquiry, just so i can practice his techniques while I'm tripping.

As i took lsd, as lsd start to kick in I couldn't able to focus on mediation or self enquiry for past 4 hours, then i went to my backyard its very green and has lots of trees. I sit there then i started to practice self enquiry trying to find my true nature by ask who am i? And as i try to locate my self inside my head, i started to become aware of that emptiness, the i put my all efforts to become observer of my own consiouness or emptiness inside me, after few minutes something happens which is hard to express in words but I'll do my best.

As becoming more and more conscious of my emptiness inside my head, suddenly there is exploding on my consiouness which move out of typical location where it resides near eyebrow, my consiouness has move way from that direction came near the neck and scattered  and after that it connect's with infinite consiouness, it feels like I'm the whole consiouness I'm struggling to come with words. It feels like my body is connected with everything in the universe I'm not separate from plants or table or anything. It feels like I'm not my body, mind or thoughts, I'm just one infinite field of consciousness which was now detached from my body, I'm become that expanded consiouness, i can feel that everything was consiouness with different forms of reality. I was like floating in the sea of consiouness and completely become separate from my thoughts, Thoughts were there but i was completely detached, i was completely detached from my body i didn't care if anything happen to this body or not, because i knew i was much more than my body, I'm infinite consiouness which is one with whole reality, later i started crying with blanket of bliss wash all over me, for few minutes i was amazed what i saw can't me unseen , i was just saying wooo this can't be true it was too much  to handle. I'm still shocked what i saw yesterday.

Hopefully some of you can resonates with this experience, hope you can give some insights what happen to me.

Thanks for reading

@Inder congratulations, how much did you took? you said this was too much to handle.  Is this a positive experience for you after all? Or if you had the chance, would you undo this experience?

@OBEler

This time I took lsd in mild dose, i have taken lsd many times in the past even very high dose, but i never experienced what i experience this time. Yes mate its an very positive experience even after trips finished.

I have learned some much from that trip, now days I'm naturally becomes more compassionate and empathic towards other people because i know those people are me, fear of death is gone a lot, i feel peace with whatever reality shows me.

I would never undo this experience it is life changing.

My motivation for seeking truth become very important to me now.

Edited by Inder
Missed few words

On 4.4.2020 at 10:21 PM, Inder said:

I sit there then i started to practice self enquiry trying to find my true nature by ask who am i? And as i try to locate my self inside my head, i started to become aware of that emptiness, the i put my all efforts to become observer of my own consiouness or emptiness inside me, after few minutes something happens which is hard to express in words but I'll do my best.

Did you closed your eyes during this?

I will try this with low dose 70 microgramm lsd, too and see what happens

No, my eyes were open looking at the tree and grass at my backyard.

Best of luck man.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, Inder said:

i didn't care if anything happen to this body or not, because i knew i was much more than my body

Now you can become aware of immortality/eternal life. You cannot die. Ever.

Nice insights though, hope you will appreciate this work more deeply.

Mahadev