Carl-Richard

Eric Weinstein calls for revolution and reveals his unifying theory of physics??

4 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, but this caught me way off guard. Tell me what you think.
Also, does anybody understand anything of the explanation of his theory? It's brain-meltingly hard to follow.

31:47 Goes on about the coronavirus, distrust in government  -> 34:25 calls for civil disobedience. 
2:16:00 He says we have to leave the planet -> requires faster-than-light travel -> "here's my theory that challenges Einstein"

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Man I wish I could understand it. My mind was absolutely blown when I watched this. Eric had me way out of my depths. He is one of my favorite thinkers though. Having a remarkable ability to see the big picture, and to transition from one discipline to another with considerable ease, he leaves other more narrow minded scientists and thinkers paling in comparison. Although I do admire him tremendously from an intellectual standpoint, he does seem to be severely lacking in spiritual awareness. But again, he doesn't have to have everything bogged down to be recognized as excellent in some domains. 

I would recommend listening to one of his recent podcast episodes with Daniel Schmachtenberger. They present a truly inspiring example of systemic macro level reasoning.  

Yes! I was pretty fired up after watching this. It makes you realize how brilliant, passionate, and heart-centered humans can be. Just imagine how many gorgeous people all around the world are being activated and inspired as a result of this pandemic. People are sick and tired of being sick and tired, and this is all a part of the great awakening we're living right now. It's beautiful. 

@emind There is something very intriguing about the way he uses language: very abstract at times, but still rich and grounded. It captures you in kinda the same way like that of Terrence McKenna, but less flowy, more concise.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.