Nevillizer

Messages about covid-19 from trips?

19 posts in this topic

Just wondering if, during a trip, anyone has had predictive messages come through about this covid-19 situation, or other messages or realisations recently regarding it.

Edited by Nevillizer

I thought maybe I could try healing it and stopping it. But the more conscious I got, the more I realized it is Love and doesn't need my stopping it.

Sometimes to take away an obstacle is a disservice, weakening the student. Don't wish for life to be easier, wish for yourself to be stronger.

This corona shit is just something mankind has to grapple with to reach the next level of evolution and love. You can't make all viruses disappear, more will come. We must rebuild society to function better for more people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This corona shit is just something mankind has to grapple with to reach the next level of evolution and love. You can't make all viruses disappear, more will come. We must rebuild society to function better for more people.

Covid is an opportunity to massively accelerate our evolution. People will(hopefully) realize that the institutions we have in power have failed us and that we are at their mercy at any time. Business will change forever and more people will work from home than ever.

The world will never be the same. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

I also think this corona virus is expression of love. I did ayahuasca just before corona outbreak, and durring my trip my wish was to create a New world, for short moment it seemed like i died, and then only one desire appeared becoming stronger and stronger and that was to burn everything with my love. So my intuition tells me this corona is something i did (my awake self) to create New world. Also I realized that universal love is acceptance of everything.

I took a LSD trip right before all the panic buying and shutdowns here in the United States. I was feeling a "everything is going to be ok" vibe and that this is temporary and will pass just like anything else, we will get through this. Its the beginning of the end for the old world. I agree with with @Nemo28 , a new world is being birthed, the old one has to die first though. There's a bigger picture going on here.

What I think, this is a way, our Mother Earth is cleansing herself. There was no other way, humans were going to stop for few months creating havoc, polluting air, water, cutting trees etc. Maybe by pausing us, she(earth) bought us more time and delayed some climate disaster that we were headed toward. Also Maybe this virus will kill 3-5 % of us humans, but we eliminate many species every year. 

Liturally been thinking this, I have aload of dmt for lockdown and was thinking of doing a heros dose seeing if I can extract any messages regarding the situation. 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I thought maybe I could try healing it and stopping it. But the more conscious I got, the more I realized it is Love and doesn't need my stopping it.

Sometimes to take away an obstacle is a disservice, weakening the student. Don't wish for life to be easier, wish for yourself to be stronger.

Maybe this is it, need a perceptive shift regarding the situation 

I discussed it on my last trip here: 

Edit: The link looked ridiculously long on my phone so I edited it out. 

I basically got the deep sense that the pandemic was completely fine as is, and in fact, was serving a greater good so to speak... very strange mind fucking of an experience that Im still trying to understand. 

Edited by Consilience

I went into being very worried about my future, with this situation and the unpredictability. It wasn't terrifying but I was very actively thinking about it and worrying. Then I realized I was going down a stupid rabbit hole, and I started asking, why is this all here? Why is there anything? and after about 10 minutes I entered some very nice state of consciousness with absolutely no suffering where I just loved all phenomenon and had nothing to worry about regarding the covid19 thing.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I was thinking exactly the same. This is not punishment, its an opportunity to evolve.

This is perfect example of why the very idea of good, progress, evolution, betterment of society is a wrong kind of direction in your spiritual life. Desire to better society is the source of many evil, deaths and suffering. I think the authentic spiritual orientation must be fighting society, not improving it. Perhaps people who wanted to better society - have invented covid. And if not people, then let's say reality has invented covid in order to better society. Then the very desire to improve society is wrong and lead to bad outcomes. Think about it, what good society does for person, society only brainwashes person. So I guess its here not for us to improve it but for us to oppose it. If you improve it - you are helping it to increase its brainwashing power. Re-think your big picture.

40 minutes ago, AwakenedOne said:

This is perfect example of why the very idea of good, progress, evolution, betterment of society is a wrong kind of direction in your spiritual life. Desire to better society is the source of many evil, deaths and suffering. I think the authentic spiritual orientation must be fighting society, not improving it. Perhaps people who wanted to better society - have invented covid. And if not people, then let's say reality has invented covid in order to better society. Then the very desire to improve society is wrong and lead to bad outcomes. Think about it, what good society does for person, society only brainwashes person. So I guess its here not for us to improve it but for us to oppose it. If you improve it - you are helping it to increase its brainwashing power. Re-think your big picture.

This is delusional.

It takes a massive ego to think you know better the course of mankind than society.

Society is like a tree. It just grows. And now you want to come and cut it down. It is growing as it should.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nevillizer

I’d write down as long of a list as you can of all the specific ways the virus has pragmatically & practically effected your life relative to prior to the outbreak. Maybe ‘what you could readily do before’, and what you currently can’t do, and what you’ve been wanting to do for yourself & your wellbeing, and what you can & can’t do in that regard now (quarantined). I’d also write a list of what the quarantine has led you to desire to do, after it passes. You might make a list of priorities, what’s really most important in living for you, and in togetherness. Then write the mirroring collective ‘version’ of each thing you wrote down, your best guess / estimate will do. A list of what’s actually most important to you and to humans, when we aren’t so busy & lost in survival, making money, out thinking each other, out competing each other, manipulating, judging,  & beating each other essentially, etc.  Then adjust it overall, or re-write it in statements only relative to the beliefs & actions of humans. Take any accreditation to any outside force like ‘the earth’, ‘nature’, etc out of the mix. Contemplate slowly as you go & I think your clarity of the situation would be ten fold in an hour (not to imply it is lacking at all). Any meaning is relative, so only the arising of understanding within you will do. Which is in and of itself indicative of course, of the relativity of the situation. 

If you struggle to see outside of the subject-object relationship perspective, that of an outside force, then consider writing out the above in the relationship of parents & kids. Humans being the kids. I know you’re asking for trip insight, but, we’re all tripping right now as it is. Look for that sweet spot...the parenting kids can’t stand, but the parent sees the longer term perspective in their parenting, on behalf of the kids. That which daughters say “you don’t even love me!”, but which is being done, or implemented precisely from a deep love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Cykaaaa phtttt, you’d be living in Hell. Even in beige there are societies 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

In Norway, they just decriminalized (temporarily) the use and ownership of drugs, to free up the police.
Good call for psychonauts nationwide!
I feel like a lot of good can come from this period of strain on the society. It unites us, by temporarily dividing us :)

8 hours ago, AwakenedOne said:

hahaha - that’s so funny, there is no no-society. society starts with any group of people at least countable in the number of two - you might ask yourself if similar twins are already counted as a society of two or maybe not. if you want to fight society think twice about what you are fighting. maybe you are not yet aware of what a fight club really is.

Edited by remember

Interesting how most of us here agree it's a good thing in some way. I haven't tripped since a stay in Peru 2013, but my contemplation on COVID-19 recently had me in tears of gratitude. I had a thought that if Gaia had put out a call for help, then this is the answer to her prayer, or at least a reprieve. I was so happy for her. I only hope that the economic slow down finally hits the Amazon and the burning and logging becomes pointless and it stops.

@RestWithinTheHeart If only the rest of the world would do what the Netherlands has done with this situation. I would be doing some major 'problem solving doses' a la Mr Fadiman to come up with ideas that will get us through this long haul and into a global society that lives as a proper cooperative with each other and the planet. Actually, that would be a cool thread. :)

@Globalcollective Keep us in the loop with what comes through, even if you just end up in the Void. ;)

@Nahm Thanks for your suggestions. So far I'm rolling with the covid-19 situation. Just curious what others are perceiving. :)

@Nevillizer With love man, ‘problem solving doses’ reveal it’s all you and that is why it’s all Good. ? You know. You remember. ♥️ We forget, and start believing there’s a “problem to solve”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE