Dylan Page

Normal?

5 posts in this topic

This quarantine is causing me to really want to go back to “normal” life. The songs I’ve been listening to are sort of different, my environment is the same but my lifestyle is completely flipped upside down (not that I had much of a concrete lifestyle to begin with), and things just feel foreign. Like I’m not supposed to be here or something. The feeling is akin to being lost and wanting to go home. Anyone feel this way? Any advice?

Hang in there❤

Life has changed for most of us, so you aren't alone. For me, I feel the most weird when I go to the store, especially a grocery store. People there just acting bizarre, then you have food shortages. I hate going. I was in an unfamiliar store today and asked a woman shopper if she new where something was and she acting like I was a leper. The facial expression and body language said it all. I refuse to act like that.?

This too shall pass!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

7 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

if you think this is bad, try becoming enlightened.

?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I feel ya. Looking at commercials and shows where people aren't worried about social distancing is weird to me now. Strange times we're living in.