ravlondon

Does everyone care about their job?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys and girls,

I have a bit of a IDGAF personality and it's really interfering with my ability to concentrate at work. I work and then I am constantly distracted by jokes in my head and thinking about vagina.

How do I keep a clear mind at work, consistently so that I'm not distracted.

Try meditation specifically tailored on improving focus abilities. Leo has a video on that. If not, check out "Mastering the core teachings of the buddha" to get info. Or really, just sit and focus on one single object (like breath etc) for some time and really practice this skill, no need for fancy books or videos, it's very simple

I have found cutting out fluoride, junk food, and media stuff helpful in this area. It is not always a cure all. As suggested above mediation is great for this. Try to get in some on your breaks. I would try to find some work that you are more passionate about though mostly. If I am really into something it usually has my attention. 

@ravlondon

Make a dreamboard full of what you want. Vision for your future fills you with inspiration, and the job currently held is emotionally reinterpreted as the means to all that you are wanting. It’s kind of a miraculous experience. :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE