VeganAwake

Non-duality will never be understood from the subject/object perspective

96 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Don't strawman me.  I'm telling you some of the deepest Truths you will ever hear.  I am you trying to wake you up.  Do the work and find out if its true but dismiss nothing. 

Hey I’ve seen everything that you’ve have seen...right down to the black void...the whole universe having disappeared.Ive been in the black void and seen that it is full of light as well as darkness all at the same time ....so don’t get strawmaning me either...what ever that means.Im telling you some of the deepest truths you will ever hear.These EGOS are such a big problem aren’t they.

@Inliytened1 You need to stop coming in and stealing the show, the show will have no customers left soon! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

55 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is only the appearance of a subject / object.   It is all imaginary.  This reality you are in right now - all form - is imaginary because God's true form is formlessness or the collapse of all separation into One.  Total Oneness is Infinity.  Infinity is groundless.  It is everything and nothing.  Because everything must include nothing and therefore negates itself.  Nothing holds everything within it.  Nothing IS everything.   And it is You!

Case closed. Class dismissed :)

Yes this is accurate but not exactly limited to your definition of why.

When Awakening occurs it's recognized that the individual never existed in the first place... that was the illusion...

So in a nutshell non-duality or Oneness was always the case.... it just wasn't seen clearly from the perception of the illusory separate individual. There are still different conditioned human bodies walking around on an apparent planet but there is no individual inside of them that's the illusion of self within the body.

"The separation never occurred"

- A Course in Miracles

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Inliytened1 You need to stop coming in and stealing the show, the show will have no customers left soon! 

LOL.  Maybe that's the goal?  If everyone wakes up this forum can shut down :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes this is accurate but not exactly limited to your definition of why.

When Awakening occurs it's recognized that the individual never existed in the first place... that was the illusion...

So in a nutshell non-duality or Oneness was always the case.... it just wasn't seen clearly from the perception of the illusory separate individual. There are still different conditioned human bodies walking around on an apparent planet but there is no individual inside of them that's the illusion of self within the body.

"The separation never occurred"

- A Course in Miracles

Love you bud :)

Hope you are staying safe out there in Cali and thanks for your military service.  We should say that more.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Prevailer said:

You are so right with what you say but it is coming from both sides of the argument at the end of the day.With duality...You can’t make any definite statements like... I am God or I am not God.Period.You can flower it up as much as you want but you can’t.You're only option is to run the clock down to zilch and say that nothing matters anyway in the HOPE that you are God.Roll the dice.

Like Osho used to say I am just an invitation...

You don't have to believe anything anyone says they can be a stepping stone that's resonated with for a while and then move on.

I like to meet in the middle....trust and be skeptical simultaneously. 

Be radically open minded and yet grounded simultaneously..❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Love you bud :)

Hope you are staying safe out there in Cali and thanks for your military service.  We should say that more.

Thanks man same to you and your family...love ya ❤ everything is wild and crazy including this virus.

Something that was recognized early on was the difference between intellectually understanding non-duality and actually embodying it...

When the seeking energy within the body is still identified with as the ME, non-duality will always be observed from a subject/object perspective..

This person here is understanding non-duality out there...

The concept literally cannot be grasped by the mind because the mind is dualistic in nature...

Something beyond the mind resonates and hears this message and can awaken from its slumber...

Just now, Prevailer said:

Love you all really...It’s just my EGOS ....❤️

??❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Love you all really...It’s just my EGOS ....❤️

Remember Stepping Stones just use teachers and personal experiences as Stepping Stones 

You already understand the importance of saying I don't know.. that's already Leaps and Bounds past I am an individual that knows something..

It's an unknowing process and paradoxically the Unknowing reveals more... as I can tell you're already aware of this..?

Edited by VeganAwake

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Damn i feel the Kundalini/ Love coursing through my body as i say this.  God damn.

How do you knwo the love you feel isn't just egoic love from your limited pov?

Maybe the love of god has nothing to do with you as a human.

See my last thread about determinism.

11 minutes ago, arlin said:

How do you knwo the love you feel isn't just egoic love from your limited pov?

Maybe the love of god has nothing to do with you as a human.

See my last thread about determinism.

It is something different.   Pure Being.  It is a melting/dissolving that on awakening is total.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 LOL, imagine once society raises children with the intention of helping them to awaken and follow their passions and what they love, Spiritual Teachers will be out of business! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 It also ,will be'  imagined. I suspect it already started somewhere .

Edited by tedens

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That's why it's called an illusion(Maya)

Identification with energy and thoughts create the experience of a separate individual here in the body experiencing everything else out there.(duality)

So the one who is pointing, the finger sticking out, what's being pointed at, and all the surrounding space is the exact same experience(non-duality not 2)

Experience and experiencer are not something separate.

Maybe its not my place but I feel compelled to press the issue a little more.  Look deeper, theres more love. 

Something in your words leads me to believe there's more to this then you're embodying.  You keep saying its false, then give validity to a reality through reasons and breakdowns to why this false thing is false, there's no need to prove or figure out why a falsehood that isn't there to start is or wasn't there.  There is no identification with energy and thoughts or experience of a separate individual happening that makes an illusion.

Drop your spiritual definitions and scientific reasons for why oneness is oneness and supposedly why there's illusion keeping supposed people away from seeing this.  And see what happens.

Edited by Mu_

3 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Hey I’ve seen everything that you’ve have seen...right down to the black void...the whole universe having disappeared.Ive been in the black void and seen that it is full of light as well as darkness all at the same time ....so don’t get strawmaning me either...what ever that means.Im telling you some of the deepest truths you will ever hear.These EGOS are such a big problem aren’t they.

I've been in that same place you feel your in and see yourself to be in before to and its a interesting place to be and understand that you can only HOPE, but can't be certain one way or another.  And if your interested in looking deeper, (if that could really be said, which is up for debate), was to turn this conclusion on itself.

What I mean is.  It seems you or your mind has come to a certainty that there is no certainty and somehow accepts this certainty without seeing that its doing so.

Did you get that.  Your certain that there is no certainty and only HOPE that someone can have in either this or that....  But this is a certainty accepted.  Imagine dropping even that without a answer or a why or a what it means and being REALLY in the unknown.....

Also while we are on it, can you also see that there is a belief that there is actually an individual happening in your beliefs.  Unquestioningly you think that there is HOPE and someone who can have it or not.  Look into that to, is there even an individual happening to have HOPE.  Now before you conclude that because there feels like theres thinking and experiencer mulling over a question that proves there is, leave that alone and let the question stew for a while..... just let go and see what happens.  Its the perfect cornona-time to do so :)

19 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Maybe its not my place but I feel compelled to press the issue a little more.  Look deeper, theres more love. 

Something in your words leads me to believe there's more to this then you're embodying.  You keep saying its false, then give validity to a reality through reasons and breakdowns to why this false thing is false, there's no need to prove or figure out why a falsehood that isn't there to start is or wasn't there.  There is no identification with energy and thoughts or experience of a separate individual happening that makes an illusion.

Drop your spiritual definitions and scientific reasons for why oneness is oneness and supposedly why there's illusion keeping supposed people away from seeing this.  And see what happens.

Yes it's completely nonsensical. This video explains it quite well imo.

@VeganAwake Hmm what I'm about to say may come across as very arrogant.  What I'm pointing is perhaps is even more crazy then what this video is pointing to.  First of all, This video, like anything from a baby crying and seemingly appear to grow and learn stuff, to a supposed dog taking a shit is beautiful and whole/ly.  Its perfect and exact, as all things are.  There is no divide or anything out of alignment.

With that said, the communicator of the video and the way its told is what I would call still coming from a embodied conclusion that there is real separate things called a world, with people on it, who are in a illusion that don't understand what they really are.  And while a lot of the pointing on concepts and conclusions shared in the video are real so to say, its still communicating a type of falsehood.  I'm not saying this for everyone watching this video, but for you/You.  Again, the video has real value on the level its at so to say to be useful to awaken, but its a partial disservice for you if what you desire is to understand fuller Truth.

Look deeper if your curious, there is something here.....

Edited by Mu_