1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

5E27FDCC-B572-4441-BD8E-8B81F37E8379.gif

@Meta-Man Thanks ((hugs)):x

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

Posted (edited)

I find value in judgments...

Some people live their whole life thinking they are liberated because of a few mystical experiences... "The greatest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"... If someone believes they are already enlightened they aren't going to do the work.

It's actually very easy to tell if someone is awake or not by their words... it may not be apparent instantaneously but it's quickly noticed.

It's kind of like saying a doctor can't make an accurate diagnosis by the patient's description of the pain.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge."--- Daniel J. Boorstin

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

😂 I prefer this version-

🥰 💕💗

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

43 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@VeganAwake It's all about honesty. 

It's interesting when a popular spiritual guru or teacher is honest direct, straight forward and confident with their teaching their followers love it... 

On this forum you can get attacked called egotistical, a know-it-all, closed minded, dualistic, not fully awakened.... people literally feel threatened... Well there egos anyways. 😉

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge."--- Daniel J. Boorstin

35 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It's interesting when a popular spiritual guru or teacher is honest direct, straight forward and confident with their teaching their followers love it... 

On this forum you can get attacked called egotistical, a know-it-all, closed minded, dualistic, not fully awakened.... people literally feel threatened... Well there egos anyways. 😉

There is no guru or spiritual teacher to follow.  Tony Parsons or any other teacher for you is an illusion.  You are God.  All else is imaginary. 

You are IT.

"It's Just Consciousness.  It's just You.  It was always you!"

@Inliytened1  the most powerless God of all time...

Oh wait let me guess God is infinite but yet is stuck in this finite form because he made that decision then can't go back on it because he is so honest and Powerful he has to stick with his original plan? 😉

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Hmm, you want honesty, you try much too hard. You aren't just saying your truth, you want or should I say, seem to "need" ppl to agree with you.

In the "enlightenment quotes" thread you posted your own made up quotes. It smells like spiritual ego to me. Something is ...off.

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It's actually very easy to tell if someone is awake or not by their words... it may not be apparent instantaneously but it's quickly noticed.

It's also very easy to tell when someone is parroting a teacher. In this case, Tony Parsons.

I'm not saying you are or aren't awake. That's not my business and this is only my opinion, so doesn't "mean" anything.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

Yes that's because when I say things on this forum ...I'm not guessing or debating about the experiences authenticity or validity of the knowledge shared....it's from direct experience of Spiritual Awakening...

I'm not concerned whether anyone resonates at all in fact as you know most don't. Although I think there are several Freedom Seekers starting to come around..

I put my name after my quotes as a joke mostly, but I may use them in a book one day so at least they're written somewhere. 😃

Parroting is just a word... yes I absolutely resonate with his message along with quite a few other teachers... and yes I use some of there ways of describing things because he's been liberated for quite some time and explains it quite well  without religious Dogma mumbo-jumbo tied in with it. He says it like it is and walks the walk.

"this is only my opinion, so doesn't "mean" anything" ....you get it 👍

yes it doesn't matter at all... ❤

@VeganAwake My best advice, stay humble❤ 

...and don't worry I'll be around to remind you if you start to forget. 😁😂

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

Personally if I have an opinion on anything like I am GOD and nothing matters then my computers ultimately come back and say I am not GOD and everything Matters...I therefore only say ....I don’t know whether I am God and whether anything matters.....Im not so black and white ....0 and 1 ish....Im not questioning any body's EGO here so apologies if any one takes offence,its genuinely not meant to come across that way.Im not trying to surrender or not surrender either.You will go mad listening to these damn machines if you are not careful.Take the middle ground is my view...there is a lot of peace there waiting to be found.

9 hours ago, tedens said:

@Dand You should " try " some Infinite Love bud if you haven't yet.

9 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Anna1 No worries, rudeness doesn't bother me. Thanks for your input tho. ^_^

@Dand Love you too man! Your channel is awesome. :x

I'm basking in it right now ;)

Thanks, I really appreciate it <3

Everything psychedelics

I love you <3

Posted (edited)

@Dand  I've not seen you chanel before. Really nice. Resp.

What in your video is this 4th suplement exactly?

Edited by tedens

5 hours ago, Anna1 said:

@VeganAwake My best advice, stay humble❤ 

...and don't worry I'll be around to remind you if you start to forget. 😁😂

Yes and simultaneously there's nothing wrong with confidence and directness in one's message either.

Like I said I'm not here debating on the authenticity of what I speak...

If it's resonated with great if not perfect.

Sounds like you're trying to use the word humble to say stop being so sure of yourself...

I don't need to tweak the way my message is communicated to match the masses likings... like I said if it's resonated with that's what happened if not, that's what happened.

It does not matter in any way at all!! ❤

20 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes and simultaneously there's nothing wrong with confidence and directness in one's message either.

The truth is that I was overly direct. And it can be interpreted as a personal attack, even if it was not intended as such. I’ll try my best to avoid that kind of directness in the future as it can lead to conflict, which is not our common goal. Let’s just leave it at that. 

OM🙏

https://youtu.be/Ts_WDlgNMoo

Die before you die ^

1 hour ago, tedens said:

@Dand  I've not seen you chanel before. Really nice. Resp.

What in your video is this 4th suplement exactly?

It's L-theanine though I gotta remake that series haha

Everything psychedelics

I love you <3

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Sounds like you're trying to use the word humble to say stop being so sure of yourself...

No, I'm not.

I'm using it to say don't have an attitude of superiority.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste 🙏 🕉

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

No, I'm not.

I'm using it to say don't have an attitude of superiority.

Of course it can be looked at as a negative thing..

In a sense my personal trainer is superior to me in that he has the experience and knowledge of how to lift weights correctly and get me into shape... yes he's got a lot of attitude because he knows what he's doing he's confident and sure of himself and knows from direct experience that it will work.

But in reality no one is superior to anyone else it ends up being a thought in your own mind..

Point taken though... I see exactly what you mean... things can be expressed in many different ways. ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake Isn't it taxing to constantly have to make these threads to seek validation and attention? Why is it so important to be viewed as a teacher and share your "teachings"? Do you understand that you are depleting yourself? I hope you start looking into purification work.