Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Took Life Purpose Course: Only thing is...

6 posts in this topic

My life purpose and medium of choice is music. But a year and a half ago I developed tinnitus in my life ear. I feel scared and upset because whenever I am practicing there is fear, and I can't really write or create like I used to.... Looking for advice from my other self.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

hey no reason to feel scared :)

Tinnitus can be cured, or at least it will be so light it wont bother you anymore. Do you know how you developed your tinnitus?

There are lots of different reasons for tinnitus and you should find out whats causing it for you so you can work on that.

@acidgoofy I Like this comment. Seems to be what I need right now. Theres many many many causes. We don't know yet why my head rings. There is no hearing loss. But there is a strong sensation of energy. and the acupunture/ pressure points on and around the left ear where it is centralized is really sore and full of pressure. this is a new discovery of the past few days. The right side which has no ringing has no pressure. I have tried acupuncture. I believe I could continue and see if it does reap any results. 

It happened EXACTLY with an energetic insights that was very exciting. As well during a time when I was not sleeping enough and going through deep anxiety/ stress on myself to perform. I also held my breath and didn't breath properly at the time. I also had a minor head injury 2 weeks before. It's sometimes a pulsatile wring. a lot of pressu. But, centralized on he left side.  

Ahah, healthy venting. Thanks !

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

This is a big fear for me too. Look deeper than music and you will find the general qualities of your life purpose. Your values, etc... Music is just the medium that you are using to express these values. It CAN be swapped if necessary. Additionally, humans are incredibly resilient. Trust your resourcefulness to cure yourself as best as you can and proceed with music, rather than clouding yourself with doubt. 

Though this may seem a little far off, I believe it is worth checking out, especially if music is important to your life purpose:

On 04/04/2020 at 2:34 PM, Thought Art said:

But there is a strong sensation of energy. and the acupunture/ pressure points on and around the left ear where it is centralized is really sore and full of pressure. this is a new discovery of the past few days. The right side which has no ringing has no pressure. I have tried acupuncture. I believe I could continue and see if it does reap any results. 

Go online and find a physical therapist. From my experience, posture imbalances can lead to even headaches, and when you say that acupuncture helps I think it may be a tightness caused by muscles lower down (eg a higher left shoulder). 

Yes there is only a small possibility that it may be the cause, but I suggest that you go get a check up or body assessment with a physical therapist (they're usually for free).

@March Okay Will do, There is a Tonne... a tonne of pressure in the left side of my had and the acuptuncutre points are really painful. Only on the side of the ringing.

◭"89"