Ya know

Is it possible to be a star athlete without being orange?

56 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

Also, 434 is not fully awake. 

Neither am I. :D

Firstly, we should never judge others. Judging people does not lead to self actualization. 

Second, most people will not stay on the same color. People are dynamic and their behaviour or even their thoughts sway from one to another. A good person can be mean at times while a bad person can also display good gestures at times. It all depends on their emotions at that time.

So don't bother what color people are at. It is not for you to judge.

At the end of the day you don’t need anyone’s approval to pursue what you want in life as someone mentioned. 

if you love sports go for it! 

if you love video games, go for it! 

if you love building businesses go for it! 

etc etc, 

same with hobbies and interests do things you love and enjoy, to me the purpose of this existence is to be happy, have fun and do what you love. Others may disagree, but what’s the point in doing things your heart aren’t in? 

Of course this is within reason, and once you awaken, you will be coming from a place of love, therefore, it’s unlikely you’ll have a career killing animals or fighting in wars for example. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LordFall hows the career?

Edited by diamondpenguin
Mentioned wrong person

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

If you watch interviews to sportsmen they use to be dumb. Their answers are the same that would say a robot with AI. For sports being dumb is a blessing, because their mind do not overthink so much than intelligent people. They tactic thoughts in sports are programmed and the result of hours of training and repetition, but the less they think the easier is for the to focus for exapme to shot a penalty for example.

@Ya know I don't think it's possible to succeed at sports without Orange. There are certain things about Orange that you have to integrate, like goal-orientedness, the willingness to push your limits, the willingness to leave your comfort zone and take massive action, teamwork/team spirit, the desire to be strong/belief in your strength, competitiveness, etc. You will fail if you don't have these qualities in your personality/value system.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12  Great point!

We need to integrate the 'good' parts of each systems and transcend simultaneously, for example, integrating the Self-Discipline from blue in our lives can be very beneficial in our lives, just as integrating those Facets of Orange you mentioned. It is actually an amazing thing to integrate the healthy parts of each stage  as we grow and is often not spoken about, and instead lower stages are often Demonized. 

For example, learning to earn& manage money, cash flow and build a profitable business/ personal finances is an important factor of Orange many 'spiritual' people tend to neglect. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Yeah dude. A lot of climbers are in stage green. Rock climbing itself is very green.

Some examples are Adam ondra or Alex Honnold. And Adam is like the Michael Jordan of climbing lol. 

On 4/3/2020 at 10:06 PM, Mongu9719 said:

1) Beings much more concious than you [...] Machine elves explained to me

2) but i guess you arent as open-minded as you say and have a stick up your ass about sports. Ironic, considering how you claim to be so concious, 

1) You ARE machine elves lmao.

2) Watch your arrogance.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

Inherently with popular modern sports there's just so much money in it that it would follow that most involved would be orange, however it depends on your intention behind it. 

For example a lot of political change has come from sports both intentional and unintentional, thinking of Jesse owens showing up the nazis, or the first black competitors in football (soccer) or basketball. Whether we like it or not most people buy into the world of tribal sports so hitting them at their level has got to be one of the best ways to bring about change or progress on a mass scale. 

A good example is someone like manny pacquaio who through boxing has given hope to many Filipinos not to mention direct social change or social improvement with donations, I think he's also in politics there. So I wouldn't underestimate the power of sports. Of course you could also be in it for ego reasons, it's just a tool and I think when it's used in the right way it can be very effective 

Needing to be a "star" is a pretty orange trait to me already. High consciousness people don't need to be the "top", the best and the most popular. The alpha machoism is a self-limiting vicious circle that never ends. Once you are alpha, all betas will be looking to steal your crown. It is a life in fear and neurotic desire to be the best. It can never last. 

You can become incredibly good in a sport without needing to be a superstar. Lot of highly conscious people do. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Check out this interview Kyrie, if you have the time.

He's around high orange / green, and is really more on the consciousness / flow / health side than toxic competition or "proving somebody wrong.

@Consept @Michael569 Only just found these 2 awesome responses. 

So true, Sports are simply an activity, nothing wrong with them inherently. 

But, as you said instead of mastering the game and treating it as the art form that it is, and maximizing enjoyment from the game, people end up getting sucked it in the Orange society we live on of having to be the most famous or whatever, funny thing is if you just focused on mastering the Sport, as a result you would become a 'Star' and reach the top lol. 

I look forward to seeing more conscious athletes over the next decade, who are dedicated to their craft & purpose. 

Here is the Michael Jordan of climbing, consider to be the best of all time. He seems very green to me 

Competitive cimbling is a very green sport!

The more conscious I've become the less interest I have in sports and I've basically lost most of my interest in combat sports and pro-wrestling which were really the only athletics I am interested in. I think they can be engaged in recreationally and for self improvement but to be world class and live a life purpose through most mainstream sports you have to be capped at a certain level of consciousness. High conscious athletics is done to connect to one's body, raise one's own consciousness through concentrated practice and better one's self out of joy not "fix" some weakness or trying to be better than another person. Lebron James is an example of a high conscious athlete (orange/green). He seems most motivated for doing sports these days firstly by bettering his community and being a role model for kids and people of color. 

Edited by Lyubov

I think we have an idea of more cultivated sports and of more primitive sports. The primitive ones can be needed as that is the only way for many to feel deep emotions. That could be boxing and soccer and to some degree basketball.

On a higher level we become the airy beings who don't wrestle in the mud. This seems to be the goal for the spiritual people. 

In the middle field I would go with badminton. It is the most popular sport in Asia. It's fun and it's not that primal. Somebody has to build a machine so one can play it alone too.

Also playing basketball alone or just for fun could be in that field. Basketball is quite an artificial sport that was created as far as I know to have a therapeutical effect. I try to play everyday a bit on my own. It's amazing for mood management specially with music.

Edited by Epikur