VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

@VeganAwake Have you read "Perfect Brilliant Stillness"?  The author David Carse now makes it available for free on his website, if you're interested.  I think you'd enjoy it.

Thank you I may check that out ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake The author makes frequent mention of things like "there's no one here" and "nothing matters". Right up your alley. ;)

1 hour ago, Beginner Mind said:

@VeganAwake The author makes frequent mention of things like "there's no one here" and "nothing matters". Right up your alley. ;)

Gracias my friend definitely will ❤ ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33 You created relativity. 

??

I'm not following you, I'm afraid.

But anyway I'm already expecting several re-contextualizations in the future LOL. What I say now there are just words... anything can happen at this point ?

@Javfly33

That which you are calling form is you. You are being that. That, appears, to you. This screen for example. It is you. If the conditions are released, reality is seen as it is. You. Infinite being is not experiencing anyone. Whatever could be referenced, is itself, you, infinite being. A word you created for that which appears to you, is relative, relativity. Relativity is you - relativity is absolute. By calling it “relativity” - you are creating - the experience of - “relativity”. You, infinite nothingness, infinite unconditional love, are what is. All apparent matter, is actually, you. Nothing (you) “matters” (oscillates / vibrates / appears as “reality”). “Nothing Matters”. Short of this self recognition, “nothing matters” is saying, “I don’t matter”. When you say there are points of view, you create the experience, there are points of view.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

All me does it. So I am literally "watching" MYSELF. Holly fuck I am all that is. Unlimited Being. It's Infinite it is not small my lavander man (let me be sneaky).

This desk, this forum could be ME? How is that possible. Some sort of magic or is it Infinite Love. 

On 2020-04-03 at 6:56 PM, VeganAwake said:

nothing actually matters because there isn't anyone here for it to matter for...

Then why bother posting? xD

3 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Then why bother posting? xD

Because if nothing matters then you're free to post whatever you want also!! ?

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Only if it matters to youxD if it gave you zero value you would be doing something else :)

3 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Only if it matters to youxD if it gave you zero value you would be doing something else :)

Yeah but posting is happening at this time... other things can happen also like sandwiching and coffeeing ❤

None of which is more important than the other ?

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah but posting is happening at this time... other things can happen also like sandwiching and coffeeing ❤

None of which is more important than the other ?

Yet there seems to be a sandwich and a cup of coffee. Both with their own specific qualities. They don't taste the same. One is liquid, other is solid. All within consciousness sure. With the No-Self and all that.

And I know that a sandwich, a cup of coffee, liquid and solid are labels trust me. I know it. At the end of the day we don't eat our coffee or drink our sandwich. The happening is intelligence in action. And intelligence is not "something" that is seperate from "everything". It is differentiating itself (language implies causality).

Formlesness and Form need eachother to transcend eachother. 

Edit: stuff not being important is always a half truth. It lacks love/being Vegan. Formlesness is not merely an escape for Form.

Edited by Visionary

50 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Yet there seems to be a sandwich and a cup of coffee. Both with their own specific qualities. They don't taste the same. One is liquid, other is solid. All within consciousness sure. With the No-Self and all that.

And I know that a sandwich, a cup of coffee, liquid and solid are labels trust me. I know it. At the end of the day we don't eat our coffee or drink our sandwich. The happening is intelligence in action. And intelligence is not "something" that is seperate from "everything". It is differentiating itself (language implies causality).

Formlesness and Form need eachother to transcend eachother. 

Edit: stuff not being important is always a half truth. It lacks love/being Vegan. Formlesness is not merely an escape for Form.

This message is not saying that anything should or should not be done. If an apparent 'ME' wants to dedicate their whole life to making the world a better place... awesome... or if an apparent 'I' wants to share deep unconditional love with the entire universe.. wonderful. 

It was recognized by No One that the sense of 'I' or the 'ME' wasn't a real entity inside the body... it was an illusion of the self that never existed.

In that sense, things do not matter because there's no real 'I' for them to actually matter for.

There is also no end result of sharing love or not, or making the world a better place or not, because again there are no actual individuals for the results to matter for.

Things mattering only exist within the dream of the separate 'ME' character.

There is also no bearded man in the clouds casting judgement on our behaviors... you looked at that girl's butt... I'm casting you in the Lake of Fire for eternity lol.... that's also all within the dream of the separate individual. 

There isn't anything that's better than anything else because only a mind would make that distinction... 

It's a freedom message for No One pointing to the fact that whatever path is taken is the correct path because no one path is better than the other.

I probably won't post much more about it, as it seems to cause more confusion than anything else which is not the purpose of this forum.

20 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

If nothing matters then why are some people getting so upset and locking my posts.What are they getting upset about.You just said yourself you can post anything you want.Do you want to qualify that statement a bit because it isn't true.

21 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

If nothing matters then why are some people getting so upset and locking my posts.What are they getting upset about.You just said yourself you can post anything you want.Do you want to qualify that statement a bit because it isn't true.

It doesn't mean things will or will not happen a certain way...

It's pointing to the 'YOU' that thinks it's upset, is actually just an identification with a thought as the 'ME'.

Edited by VeganAwake

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It doesn't mean things will or will not happen a certain way...

It's pointing to the 'YOU' that thinks it's upset, is actually just an identification with a thought as the 'ME'.

No I’m intrigued by the reason why it has been blocked? there shouldn’t be other factors at play like emotions.Robots don’t have emotions.

@Prevailer @VeganAwakeAwakning, spirituality, non duality is all about ❤️, it's all about❤️. Drop your logic and reason. 

You will never grasp it with mind or "Awareness". 

To remove you that weapon.There is no Awareness at all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Prevailer @VeganAwakeAwakning, spirituality, non duality is all about ❤️, it's all about❤️. Drop your logic and reason. 

You will never grasp it with mind or "Awareness". 

Robots don’t know love.

What I have found is that there is a middle ground and there is a left and a right.The left hand side divides itself and then both these sides say I am God ...I am God....That is why they only see a black void.They are completely in the dark.The blind leading the blind.

So you beleive you are robot. Very nice. 

I am literally made of Love. Happy with answer. 

You are too you funny Being who forgot it's Everything or all that is. Can't be any other way since you are God telling yourself robot story and beleiving it. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So you beleive you are robot. Very nice. 

I am literally made of Love. Happy with answer. 

You are too you funny Being who forgot it's Everything or all that is. Can't be any other way since you are God telling yourself robot story and beleiving it. 

We all have robotic tendencies if we only look inward.You don’t appear to know anything at all about outward meditation.That’s what totally confirms to me you haven’t got a clue what you are talking out.You are completely in the dark.