VeganAwake

NOTHING MATTERS!!! (Rejected inquiry) but why?

171 posts in this topic

Fear of too much freedom..

Complete Anarchy

Deep religious conditioning passed down from family.

Uncertainty...

Love would not mean nothing matters..

God will flood the Earth again...

Judgement Day Will Cometh...

We don't deserve freedom...

Were not worthy...

Its barbaric...

Makes too much sense, can't be right..

Satan's got a grasp on you...?

Time for the Lake of Fire...

I completely misunderstand the whole message and I am not grasping it in any way at all...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Nothing matters and everything matters, both are thought patterns within you, awareness. ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@VeganAwake Nothing matters and everything matters, both are thought patterns within you, awareness. ?

+1

Can't be having only this nihilist view of reality, you'll end up driving yourself insane. 

Everything matters is a better way of viewing things for the maximization of Love, even though it doesn't matter in the end.

It's all equal. 

19 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

It's all equal. 

Yes and to even say anything is going too far when it comes to the Absolute/Pure Formlessness...

it just is..it just......... --- end all form and language now just pure bliss - not even pure bliss that is going too far ----

:)

No teaching is the highest teaching because the highest teaching is the collapse of teaching.  It is Being.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Right! If only it were communicable, it would be so easy to get. Only direct experience. Even calling god GOD is nonsensical. :D 

Just now, fridjonk said:

Right! If only it were communicable, it would be so easy to get. Only direct experience. Even calling god GOD is nonsensical. :D 

??  yup that is True.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

51 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

No nothing matters at all there's no purpose meaning or value whatsoever...?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake God has a good imagination :)

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake God has a good imagination :)

God isn't real and neither are you..surprise!!

48 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

+1

Can't be having only this nihilist view of reality, you'll end up driving yourself insane. 

Everything matters is a better way of viewing things for the maximization of Love, even though it doesn't matter in the end.

It's all equal. 

There isn't a self, or a better way...yep all equal ❤

27 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

??  yup that is True.

Well there isn't anything there... so you're talking to nothing... which is actually always the case (Maya lol)

Love Hope and Peace.

I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through me.

I am the vine am who at disconnected from me shall wither and perish and the branch that grows good fruit shall prosper and not perish like the dying branch on the grownd.

To that branch has nothing. There is no truth or life in the branch.

But the branch that bears good fruit shall bear a seed to become the root to become the vine.

To bring light and life and hope peace and joy to the world.

3 minutes ago, Rinne said:

@VeganAwake Stop cluttering the forum your post are annoying and mental masturbation

I don't know what mental masturbation means... sounds like some new age mumbo-jumbo..

What do you disagree with?

34 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Well there isn't anything there... so you're talking to nothing... which is actually always the case (Maya lol)

That's what you are missing - nothing is everything.  In the realm you are in it just depends on how you look at it.  What perspective you take - there are nothing but perspectives in the world of form.

The thing is you haven't become the Absolute yet so you don't know what i am talking about yet.   Don't feel bad it is rare but still very possible and i hope it happens.   It just has to happen for you someday.  But it will be what we call "death". Until then you will just respond to me and say there is no Absolute to become etc etc.    

It's like saying there is no such thing as the paranormal and then one day finding out there is.  Oops!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's what you are missing - nothing is everything.  In the realm you are in it just depends on how you look at it.  What perspective you take - there are nothing but perspectives in the world of form.

The thing is you haven't become the Absolute yet so you don't know what i am talking about yet.   Don't feel bad it is rare but still very possible and i hope it happens.   It just has to happen for you someday.  Until then you will just respond to me and say there is no Absolute to become etc etc.    

It's like saying there is no such thing as the paranormal and then one day finding out there is.  Oops!

You're so funny bud... do you ever think it might become suspicious that you never explain anything about the realization of God or what that experience was like...

It's because you're scared..

Let me guess:

It was completely undescribable everything became everything and it was one lol

6 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

You're so funny bud... do you ever think it might become suspicious that you never explain anything about the realization of God or what that experience was like...

It's because you're scared..

No i can describe it to you outside the forum but it probably won't do it justice.  I have said that it is Divine, frozen - in that it is outside time and space (time and space happen within Infinity) and a feeling of Bliss and Love as if you melted into Absolute Love.  Because that is what it is.  What you and i call death is actually a melting into Absolute Infinity or Love.   And realizations into the nature of reality, your true nature, that the self is illusory, all can happen instantaneously.  

You should get a hold of some psychedelics with all of what you know now and trip. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Nothing is outside of anything... it's all THIS...

There's no secret...

That's exactly why Tony Parsons calls it the Open Secret...

You're not special in any way bud... sorry to break it to you!!

Ordinary Joe is what I'm going to call you from now on...?

I'm sure that's okay right?....you haven't built up a special identity on this form or anything like that?

@VeganAwake  Have you tried a float tank? It worked really well for me before a major awakening. It makes relaxing and meditating much more effortless.

Don't listen to these guys, keep searching and you will find the answers you are looking for.