Alfonsoo

Could all this COVID-19 help move most people to Green Stage (spiral dynamics)

8 posts in this topic

I feel like wether the pandemic is a government hoax or it is truly a natural disaster or wether it is as serious as news say or not I feel like it helped to unmask the government’s true face and intentions, as well for individual. It is helping people really on each other and unite them. Maybe help people turn against government/companies abuses and giving them anger to protest. Maybe in this early stage of the contingency it’s hard to protest but as governments start to  impose harsher laws and invading privacy people will now truly get fed up , and now everyone. 

Remember that most people are in stage red/purple and won't be moving to stage orange in this lifetime, quite the opposite. Rebelling agaisn't the figure of authority isn't an step up in awakening.

Covid 19 is fishy to me. I'm Armand's wife and I'm a microbiologist. We've tested this shit in our labs and it's been around since way before it was ever reported. Everything we learn about this virus is mostly how it's approximately like the common cold. People with severly weakened immune systems are likely to die from any type illness that they get. We all think this whole pandemic will stretch out for another year. Unfortunately.

It's not a hoax. Stop spreading such nonsense.

Unfortunately, under threats to survival, people often regress one stage. Which is why we're seeing all this conspiracy hoax stuff. Fear breeds devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Probably not.

I still secretly wish It's the New World order plan.

forcing people to higher consciousness through a big manipulation by pushing suffering.

But I'll not speculate. I just got my imagination very crazy.

For me It's growth for others It's death. Absolutely not fun.

Will that makes orange go green ? 

We will know truth when it will be there. For now no Time for that. Go growth whatever it is.

Self quarantine could provocate a lot of New woke people. I Hope. ?♥️

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

@Leo Gura

On 4/20/2020 at 1:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's not a hoax. Stop spreading such nonsense.

Unfortunately, under threats to survival, people often regress one stage. Which is why we're seeing all this conspiracy hoax stuff. Fear breeds devilry.

So you say people thinking about conspiracy and this being a hoax is an ego mechanism. Could there be any thing good coming out of this situation regarding consciousness?

1 hour ago, Alfonsoo said:

Could there be any thing good coming out of this situation regarding consciousness?

All things are good.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wait what is the projected breakdown for the world's spiral dynamics percentages?

@chisel I think it is incorrect to say most are in stage red/purple

@Leo Gura I'd say these conspiracy theories are atleast worth a second glance --- what if they happen to be true

Edited by AlphaAbundance