Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Spiral dynamics; a meta-lens

15 posts in this topic

Just had this moment of clarity about what spiral dynamics really is; its a lens for observing lenses.

People having different lenses, different perspectives. As consciousness shines through our minds, dinstinctions are projected upon the world. Just like light through a projector creating a movie. 
The lens here consists of a person’s values, beliefs, stories, etc. Different ways of creating and evaluating distinctions, based on our survival needs.

What spiral dynamics does, is taking a step back and observing these lenses. This is a step of going meta. It categorizes and distinguishes between these different lenses.

Most human beings are unaware of this possibility. They are only able to look through the order 1 lens, not an order 2 lens, which observes lenses. This is the step to stage yellow I guess. Now I see why they call it a big leap in human consciousness and the step to second tier!

However, this is JUST ONE lens of observing lenses. There could be many other ways of slicing and categorizing first order lenses.

I guess the realization discribed here in this post is making the step to a 3rd order lens, from where the dynamic of these lenses becomes clear, because the 2nd order spiral dynamics lens is als seen as a lens.

And so one could take infinite steps back, until all the distinctions are seen as an infinite fractal I suppose. ?

Just like that implicit understanding metaphor Leo shared with the numbers counting, after some point of going meta one can grasp that you can go meta infinitely

Edited by Identity

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity Good!

Welcome to Tier 2 :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is it possible to have this realization while being orange / green?

6 minutes ago, Ya know said:

Is it possible to have this realization while being orange / green?

As with most of the realizations we talk about, it's not a binary. It's not merely a matter of getting it or not. It's a question of how deeply do you get it?

If you ask the average person off the street whether people look at the world through different lenses, he would say, "YES! Of course! Duh!"

But that doesn't mean he has even begun to understand the ramifications of what that means. Does he understand that there is no reality independent of the lens one is looking through? Does he understand that terrorism, rape, and incest are relative lenses? Does he understand that physical reality is a relative lens?

Not unless he's Yellow or above. And even then, he still doesn't understand how deep this goes.

which would be in a certain sense: its not only the perspective but also the alignment of lenses and action - you can see the whole world through a certain lense but then still can act out a much lower spiral colour. understanding that vision and lense are not the same if it‘s a prism to shed light.

Edited by remember

@Leo Gura Thanks! ?

@Ya know I’d say my center of gravity is stage green, with probably more orange than yellow tbh.. 

It’s a complicated web of identities and perspectives.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity I feel like I have the issue of progressing to green without embodying the positive traits of orange, financial stability, career and I'm reluctant to go back

@Ya know I feel you, it’s more exciting to move ahead than it is to master and integrate. Nevertheless it can be useful or even necessary..

You could also consider learning from green and yellow teachers about career and finance. These are not topics limited to stage orange.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

"there is no reality independent of the lens one is looking through"

Trying to understand what that means...does it mean that there is one reality, and an infinite amount of perspective/lens? Or am I missing the point?

19 minutes ago, Emmaz said:

"there is no reality independent of the lens one is looking through"

Trying to understand what that means...does it mean that there is one reality, and an infinite amount of perspective/lens? Or am I missing the point?

The one reality is the sum total of all the lenses/perspectives.

Appearance IS reality.

Wahtever you are imagining becomes true for you. Because you are God, creating yourself.

So if God wants to create a Mormon, he imagines himself being a Mormon for 80 years. And thus a Mormon is made. Until it is unmade. Which is why a Mormon must insist that he's real and not just something God imagines. To be a "Mormon" requires the denial that Mormons are imaginary. Now replace Mormon with scientist or human. That's why everyone is in denial about God, especially the religous and scientific folk.

For example, you imagine the internet right now. If you stopped imagining it, you'd realize you are communicating with me right now directly, telepathically. Since I am just a fragment inside your own mind. But you need to deny that because you are attached to the idea of an external objective reality.

The name of the game is imagiming shit and then denying you imagined it. You imagined Leo, yet you deny it! Look into that ;)

@Leo Gura

Leo why do you still teach us? Repeating the same things again and again, don't you get frustrated from us? It really takes a lot of love to do that. Thank you, much love ♥️♥️.

Another question , why don't you make episodes reacting to other videos on YouTube or clips from movies explaining nonduality and spiral dynamics through them. I think this will be very effecient approach , what do you think?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, you imagine the internet right now. If you stopped imagining it, you'd realize you are communicating with me right now directly, telepathically. Since I am just a fragment inside your own mind. But you need to deny that because you are attached to the idea of an external objective reality.

So God creates two persons and god wants that these persons communicate with each other.  Unfortunately god forgot that he created them but they still have the desire to communicate with each other. So they invent the internet so that they can communicate. Just to find out after that they dont need this internet to communicate, they are one. The journey.

I never met God, but I think god is a little funny

53 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So God creates two persons and god wants that these persons communicate with each other.  Unfortunately god forgot that he created them but they still have the desire to communicate with each other. So they invent the internet so that they can communicate. Just to find out after that they dont need this internet to communicate, they are one. The journey.

I never met God, but I think god is a little funny

Yes. Since Consciousness is Unlimited, it is 100% in perfect communication with itself at all times, unless it chooses not to be.

And even modern science validates this. If a flea jumps on a planet 100 million light years away, the rest of the universe knows about it instantly, although it might take millions of years for the light and gravity waves of that event to fully propagate through space and time. A flea jumping 100 million light years away affects every other point in the universe. Reality could not function without 100% perfect self-communication.

On 02/04/2020 at 9:46 PM, Identity said:

And so one could take infinite steps back, until all the distinctions are seen as an infinite fractal I suppose. ?

that's actually something that can be empirically observed/experienced :o

@electroBeam 

Really?

*grabs hand of shrooms*

Ofcourse, what else was it all this time?

?

Realizeyourgrowth.com