Bazooka Jesus

AMAZING speech by Owen Cook (RSD)

66 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I challenge you guys to go out one night and just have more fun than you've ever had in your life. And do it sober.

Anxiety has always ruined it for me when I was sober

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

33 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Anxiety has always ruined it for me when I was sober

You aren't approaching enough and aren't letting go enough.

At least one night in your life go be a party animal. Dance until you are sweaty and out of breath. Be silly and stupid. Then watch how girls get drawn to you like a magnet.

Do it sober. But by the middle of the night will become naturally intoxicated on fun. You will become fearless. You will stop giving a fuck about what anyone thinks of you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

At least one night in your life go be a party animal. Dance until you are sweaty and out of breath. Be silly and stupid. Then watch how girls get drawn to you like a magnet.

Do it sober. But by the middle of the night will become naturally intoxicated on fun. You will become fearless. You will stop giving a fuck about what anyone thinks of you.

This is impossible without Vodka bruh 

1 hour ago, Free Mind said:

This is impossible without Vodka bruh 

I went out to nightclubs and bars for about 2 years in a row.

In that time I had maybe 2 drinks, which were offered to me for free and I drank them just to be polite.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I went out to nightclubs and bars for about 2 years in a row.

@Leo Gura Out of curiosity, out of all the times you went out how many times were prefaced with the intention of personal development and getting better at pick-up/relationships VS just going out because friends invited you or just wanting to blow off steam?

I imagine after a while of mastering whatever process or goals you set for yourself you simply did it for kicks?

hrhrhtewgfegege

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

VS just going out because friends invited you or just wanting to blow off steam?

0%

I don't like being in a club. That's not how I blow off steam.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In that time I had maybe 2 drinks, which were offered to me for free and I drank them just to be polite.

Why is that? What's your take on alcohol? To me... Maybe one or two drinks per night seem harmless.

5 minutes ago, Sleyker said:

Why is that? What's your take on alcohol? To me... Maybe one or two drinks per night seem harmless.

I have no interest in alcohol at all.

If I want a drink, I'll drink some juice.

And if I want to be intoxicated, I'll take some psychedelics.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

0%

I don't like being in a club. That's not how I blow off steam.

You don't like clubs as in you really don't like clubs, or did you just tolerate them because it was the best place to practice your personal development?

hrhrhtewgfegege

13 minutes ago, Roy said:

You don't like clubs as in you really don't like clubs, or did you just tolerate them because it was the best place to practice your personal development?

I would never visit one if not for the pickup.

@Leo Gura Could you be fully enlightened and still go to bars and clubs and do pickup ? Like would you even have the desire to do something like that at that level of consciousness 

Yea guys. Alcohol destroys your liver. Leo is conscious that psychedelics dont cause bodily harm, but alcohol does. I wish the whole world was conscious like leo. This place would be paradise. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

24 minutes ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura Could you be fully enlightened and still go to bars and clubs and do pickup ?

Enlightenment does not restrict your actions.

Like would you even have the desire to do something like that at that level of consciousness 

That's a whole nother matter. It will depend on the person.

Just treat these as seperate issues.

you could even go out to a club just for the dancing part - do that for half a year sober, learn to be a really good dancer and you would probably make connections anyways. you can’t have that fun on vodka, even though i understand starting to dance in a club full of people who just want to socialize - i would probably need some alcohol to be the first dancing.

@remember Tbh I did have more fun partying when being sober but I think it's actually easier to socialize eithout alcohol cause you're more present. At least for me

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This advice is true.

I am always sober at parties but I know how to let loose. 

Everyone thinks I'm drunk.

I'm never drunk...I just know how to have fun by myself! 

Of course, it takes practice.

Edit:

I'm not a huge fan of clubs and choose to avoid them if I have the option. Recently (before the virus), I've been frequently hitting up ecstatic dances and drum circles and other hippie gatherings. Toronto has a great stage green party scene where a majority of the people don't drink but still know how to let loose and be themselves! Also, when you find a pretty girl she's more likely to be interested in spirituality which is important for me.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

My only critique, the father could still be more compassionate toward the tribe that did have fear. To not be compassionate, is to be judgemental. 

Be careful over-glorifying stage Purple tribal people. They are still ignorant savages and their way of life does not scale.