Bazooka Jesus

AMAZING speech by Owen Cook (RSD)

66 posts in this topic

if he’s a rapist he’s a rapist if he can hold a good speech he’s a rapist who can hold a good speech. if he gains followers  he is a rapist who can hold a good speech with followers who follow a rapist who can hold a good speech. like hitler was a massmurderer who could hold a good speech who had followers who followed someone who was a massmurderer who could hold a good speech, at least what speaks for some of hitlers followers was that they really didn’t know he was going to be a massmurderer at least when they started to follow him, but still it made some of them mass murderers at least ideologically and some quite actively, more than he even was.

Edited by remember

Couple of people from RSD were coached by Leo a while back and that lead to that actualized rant video about pickup. Owen understands his public. If Owen started preaching Leo’s level of content he wouldn’t have a business to run. He is incrementally changing his business model from pickup to self improvement. It is silly to compare RSD to Actualized dot org. They are preaching to a different public. RSD is more hands on and getting stuff like in stage orange/green. People who need practical advice getting stuff done fit in well with RSD teachings. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

On 02/04/2020 at 9:49 PM, Ya know said:

Yeah it's pretty good, but I've seen better

?????????????????????????????????????????

The contrast with Owen's video. 

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Couple of people from RSD were coached by Leo a while back and that lead to that actualized rant video about pickup.

You got it backwards.

I was coached by RSD but I quickly outgrew it and moved on. I have been waiting for Owen to do the same. He had to burn through that sexual karma.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:57 AM, Roy said:

He is good at what he does no doubt, but it comes from a place of pure narcissism and manipulation. The irony of how much he preaches authenticity is palpable.

He is self-admitant rapist and shouldn't even have a platform. I'm not even a supporter of the #Metoo movement because of all the reckless collateral damage, but it has brought light onto the scumbags of the world. RSD are a collective of selfish egomaniacs masquerading under the guise of personal development.

oh come on give me a break, that isn't admitting to rape. That video was on youtube for years and no one ever accused him of that until someone just cut it out and gave it that context. He was clearly making a joke about how he had sex with his girlfriend when she wasn't into it but then she got into it. Do you seriously think he raped someone, admitted to in front of a whole crowd of people , then uploaded it on the internet for thousands of people, including his girlfriend and ex's who watch his videos? I have seen Tyler in person and he is not physically intimidating at all, I highly doubt he is capable of that. Pretty sure he said his ex (not that one) beat him up. Look, I wasn't there, I don't know for sure and I'll admit that, but neither were you or anyone else trying to cancel him. These are serious accusations based on very little. He has talked about this same girl and this incident many times in many videos before and after that, and the context is totally different. In fact he also responded to those accusations. He wasn't even accused of this by the girl, its literally just internet journalists who never met him taking his words and removing the tone and context to make it look as serious and bad as possible.

Edited by Raze

On 4/2/2020 at 9:57 AM, Roy said:

I've been a fan of RSD for nearly 10 years and that thread shocked me although I'm not fully surprised. I wonder if there's a way to see the videos now that RSD had them all taken down. I'm not too sure what to think at this point, I'm a bit disappointed.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

1 hour ago, LordFall said:

I've been a fan of RSD for nearly 10 years and that thread shocked me although I'm not fully surprised. I wonder if there's a way to see the videos now that RSD had them all taken down. I'm not too sure what to think at this point, I'm a bit disappointed.

Lol, pickup in the MeToo era is gonna be seriously misunderstood.

The trick with dating hot women is that they actually like be dominated. But good luck explaining that to a MeToo audience.

Of course I am not advocating sexual assault or rape, but most of these Reddit people calling pickup "sexual assault" are doing a disservice to the term "sexual assault." Stuff that goes on at a strip club or night club is very different than stuff that goes on at work, for example. In a night club it is appropriate to touch women in sexual ways while obviously not at work. People go to nightclubs in order to let loose and be sexual. That doesn't justify rape or actual assault, but squeezing a girl's butt in a playful way at a nightclub is not assault. Many women expect to be manipulated into sex. It's not like you go up to a woman and ask her, "Hi there. Shall we have sex tonight? Yes or No?" That's not how dating works. The woman is going to play coy and she is going to make dumb excuses and make the guy chase her. That is the mating ritual.

Of course if she ever gives you a hard "NO!", then you stop. But short of that, the guy is allowed to keep pressuring her because she will play games. It's not that big a problem. She should know if she wants sex or not. And if she doesn't, she should state so clearly and the guy should stop and things are fine.

The biggest distinction between pickup and MeToo is that the MeToo sexual abuse cases often involve positions of authority at work, where a boss exploits his female staff. This is very different than two strangers flirting and hooking up at a nightclub or bar.  The situation is a lot more fair and balanced at the nightclub. The girl is free to reject the guy at any time with little consequence or threat to her. Flirting and even a bit of groping and kissing at a club is not sexual assault, it's business as usual. But at work, that's a big problem because the girl has no option to leave and the boss has too much leverage over her.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, pickup in the MeToo era is gonna be seriously misunderstood.

The trick with dating hot women is that they actually like be dominated. But good luck explaining that to a MeToo audience.

Of course I am not advocating sexual assault or rape, but most of these Reddit people calling pickup "sexual assault" are doing a disservice to the term "sexual assault." Stuff that goes on at a strip club or night club is very different than stuff that goes on at work, for example. In a night club it is appropriate to touch women in sexual ways while obviously not at work. People go to nightclubs in order to let loose and be sexual. That doesn't justify rape or actual assault, but squeezing a girl's butt in a playful way at a nightclub is not assault. Many women expect to be manipulated into sex. It's not like you go up to a woman and ask her, "Hi there. Shall we have sex tonight? Yes or No?" That's not how dating works. The woman is going to play coy and she is going to make dumb excuses and make the guy chase her. That is the mating ritual.

Of course if she ever gives you a hard "NO!", then you stop. But short of that, the guy is allowed to keep pressuring her because she will play games. It's not that big a problem. She should know if she wants sex or not. And if she doesn't, she should state so clearly and the guy should stop and things are fine.

The biggest distinction between pickup and MeToo is that the MeToo sexual abuse cases often involve positions of authority at work, where a boss exploits his female staff. This is very different than two strangers flirting and hooking up at a nightclub or bar.  The situation is a lot more fair and balanced at the nightclub. The girl is free to reject the guy at any time with little consequence or threat to her. Flirting and even a bit of groping and kissing at a club is not sexual assault, it's business as usual. But at work, that's a big problem because the girl has no option to leave and the boss has too much leverage over her.

How are we as men suppose to know that?

It’s like we’re being told something else in school and the reality is completely different. I was told you have to verbally ask a woman every time you do something. I am sure I can find a video they showed me in school on YouTube.

But here you are saying something else. That it’s okay to touch and kiss under certain circumstances depending on her mood and setting. We, as men, are getting mixed messages from movies, songs, media, school, You, and friends. 

It’s like you’re saying, you can do it, probably need to do it, but it’s also kind of against the law and a taboo. As I understand this.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White The world is being influenced by legislation, so people are forced to provide hard rules in fluid circumstances. They exist to prevent undesirable outcomes, but are made to be broken.

4 hours ago, LordFall said:

I know for a fact there are archives of every video Owen has done on both of his channels....just sayin

I believe I have seen a torrent with all of the RSD videos.

5 hours ago, Derek White said:

It’s like we’re being told something else in school and the reality is completely different. I was told you have to verbally ask a woman every time you do something.

But here you are saying something else. That it’s okay to touch and kiss under certain circumstances depending on her mood and setting. We, as men, are getting mixed messages from movies, songs, media, school, You, and friends. 

It’s like you’re saying, you can do it, probably need to do it, but it’s also kind of against the law and a taboo. As I understand this.

As with many other domains, school left you totally unperpared to handle the realities of dating and sex.

School does not teach those realities at all.

Dating and sexuality is highly context sensitive and implicit. It is also so tied in with survival that it must be tightly regulated by the powerful because they want to fuck the best people themselves. So they will tell you one thing but then actually do the opposite themselves in their own private sex lives.

Harsh truths about sex are like harsh truths about spirituality.

Flirting, playful touching, and being a good salesmen are not against the law. It's not even taboo. It happens in nightclubs and bars everywhere in the world and is generally considered acceptable. But talking openly about it is often unacceptable, especially in the MeToo era.

Do some guys take the flirting and touching overboard into rapey territory? Sure! Some do. But you can also do it in a decent manner. Go flirt with some girls. No problem. Never force yourself on her if she isn't smiling while you do it. Her facial experssion tells you everything. If she's laughing and smiling and looking deep in your eyes, you can basically rip off her panties and do whatever you want. But as soon as her smile turns into a frown, that's when you stop. The key is to ATTRACT and CHARM her. This is very different than force.

@Leo Gura This is an eye opener ?, even though I’m not interested in dating. It’s good to know for general knowledge.

Does your booklist contain books that explain these “harsh truths” about communication?

It seems it’s one of those things where truth is the opposite of what you’re told, like “life is fair” or “everyone is special”. Life is not fair and everyone is not special. 

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

no not every underpants is special but in the most cases if you would rip her favourite underwear you would get a frown faster than you can imagine. if you rip underpants everytime you date a girl don’t wonder if she decides its getting too much investment for a fling and tells you to rather rip your own pants.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

@Leo Gura This is an eye opener ?, even though I’m not interested in dating. It’s good to know for general knowledge.

Does your booklist contain books that explain these “harsh truths” about communication?

Look for that backlog of Owen's old RSD videos.

1 hour ago, Derek White said:

It seems it’s one of those things where truth is the opposite of what you’re told, like “life is fair” or “everyone is special”. Life is not fair and everyone is not special.

Actually life is fair and everyone is special. But that requires God-consciousness to see.

9 minutes ago, remember said:

no not every underpants is special but in the most cases if you would rip her favourite underwear you would get a frown faster than you can imagine. if you rip underpants everytime you date a girl don’t wonder if she decides its getting too much investment for a fling and tells you to rather rip your own pants.

You know you love it ;)

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You know you love it ;)

yes especially the extra rip safe one ?

I'm sure everybody who has ever done pickup will agree with me that girls really appreciate when a guy is able to make a move. From what I've seen, most girls find it incredibely unattractive when a guy just waits for something to happen.

And it's not even about us attracting them, they will have more fun too if you are willing to be sexual.

I think these beta people who call others who have sex rapists actually put a ton of pressure on girls by that. Every sex deprived person I know of judges girls who have sex as sluts and that's why they're afraid to open up and enjoy life.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

And guys like that also make it to freak other men out to justify their approach anxiety.

Tyler says this used to happen to him very often when he was doing pickup.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

To be honest, Owen can be a weird douche. But at a nightclub this is okay.

The point is to go out, let loose, and have some fun socializing. This can be done in a way where no one gets hurt.

I challenge you guys to go out one night and just have more fun than you've ever had in your life. And do it sober. Girls love guys who know how to have fun.