Bazooka Jesus

AMAZING speech by Owen Cook (RSD)

66 posts in this topic

Say what you want about the guy - but DAMN, he sure knows how to deliver a powerful speech.

Why so serious?

He is one of my favorite mentors, his public speaking skills have become top, with charisma and the capacity to captivate you but his content in not as deep as Leo's. While Leo speaking of 2 hours can kill you of boredom. A mix of both would be the perfect guru.

Yeah it's pretty good, but I've seen better

Boredom? I think it's more that people don't even click the videos they are not interested in. For me, sometimes later I may have interest in a video when I'm ready for it. Im thinking most of the videos people start they are fully interested in finishing (if they follow the channel). They might be left wanting more. 

Edited by AlphaAbundance

He is good at what he does no doubt, but it comes from a place of pure narcissism and manipulation. The irony of how much he preaches authenticity is palpable.

He is self-admitant rapist and shouldn't even have a platform. I'm not even a supporter of the #Metoo movement because of all the reckless collateral damage, but it has brought light onto the scumbags of the world. RSD are a collective of selfish egomaniacs masquerading under the guise of personal development.

Literally devils in disguise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/9kx4ri/ive_uncovered_leaked_videos_from_the_worlds/

I recently found out a channel I used to follow for self-help years ago (Project Life Mastery) was proven to have preyed on desperate terminally ill people by selling fake medical cures for INCURABLE diseases. Much of the revenue was obviously used to build the business and make it more sustainable. Yet if you go look at the channel and Stephen James you'd think everything is squeaky clean and was build with pure #passion and #authenticity.

That's why teachers like Leo are dime a dozen.

Moral of the story is be very keen and watch out who you take advice from. A lot of what seems, is not. The closet door might be flexing with skeletons pushing on it.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy You seem to confuse people's authentic selves with their past. When I watch his videos I see none of the "pure narcissism" you're describing. Quite the contrary really, as his content seems to be aligned with unusually good values that serves the whole.

I really wish there was content like that back in my teens. That would have spared me from so much struggle and suffering. I don't know how many times I've been thinking "these guys are a gift to humanity" when watching his and Julien's content. Truly, so many kids who struggle socially and with life in general will benefit immensely from their content. And for that I can only thank them.

What did our good man Jesus say? "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Tyler's goal is actually to become the best public speaker in the world. I think there's a ton of amazing speakers but he has the biggest talent out of all of them imo.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

@Roy Why do you say he's a rapist? He would never have sex with a girl that doesn't want it. If you actually watched his videos, you would find out he's not teaching to manipulate at all, he actually does the opposite.

I think the judgement will backfire on you cause when you judge people for having sex, you'll subconsciously push women away.

16 hours ago, Roy said:

That's why teachers like Leo are dime a dozen.

And how do you know Leo is squeaky clean?

Notice how you judge your teachers and mentors? ;)

The greatest power is not to demand everyone be squeaky clean but to love everyone despite all their devilry. The bigger the devil, the greater your opportunity to demonstrate your love.

When you require people not to be devils, that's actually coming from lack of total self-acceptance. The devil cannot be avoided, the devil must be accepted as your self.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The greatest power is not to demand everyone be squeaky clean but to love everyone despite all their devirly.

No truer words have ever been spoken. 

:)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Bazooka Jesus Powerful video!

The only thing he said wrong was:

"Look, we're not all God."

I beg to differ ;)

But I'm happy to see Owen maturing.

3 hours ago, Villager Albert said:

Why do you say he's a rapist?

Read the link in my post in it's entirety and take it for what you will.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And how do you know Leo is squeaky clean?

Notice how you judge your teachers and mentors?

@Leo Gura I'm not omniscient (yet :P). I can't literally know everything about everyone. Especially on the internet where everyone has the luxury of concealing and crafting whatever information or persona they want to put out there.

It's not about people being squeaky clean, it's about finding out who is worth your time and who isn't, life is short. If one is to reach truth, love, and self-actualize for them-self and others, you need a self-regulating healthy sense of intuition to get you there and not be detoured by every devil you come across.

You do that by "judging" or rather assessing someone from their actions and speech, and then gauge their intentions and values from that the best you can. Abstaining to do that will cause you get swayed and taken advantage of by devilry. This is called "self-respect", which could also be referred to as a form of self-love. Not allowing yourself to get walked over on manipulated.

It's why I refereed to you as a rather trustworthy teacher, because you seem to be remarkably transparent with your intentions compared to most people, and your track record/history seems to coincide and support that as well.

Maybe you're a clinical narcissist though and this is all a show, who knows? Feel free to shatter everyone's reality if you want! My judge of character and intuition is usually pretty spot on though and has served me pretty well so far.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The bigger the devil, the greater your opportunity to demonstrate your love.

Of course I empathize and have compassion for Owen. I don't despise him or hate him for what he's done, I understand it's just the path he felt he had to take. If I had to guess it seems like he used to think of himself as pathetic (because of lack of self-acceptance), and has gone on a grandiose adventure for social prestige and lower consciousness pleasures to compensate and fix that. It's remarkable looking at him from his first video til now.

My point in posting in this thread was to just illuminate to people that hey, maybe we should take a step back and exercise a bit more skepticism. Just because a teacher or marketer is providing us with something we want, doesn't mean we should turn off our lens of assessment and have a blind eye to things. Check your sources people! Don't support those who aren't in line with higher values and principles, don't fund the devil lol!

For example if I wanted to get into pick-up, I wouldn't take advice from someone who bragged about having raped someone, no matter how good he was at pick-up. For the same reason (hyperbole incoming) I wouldn't take a lecture from Hitler on Humanism.

If people want to abandon their principles for their own short term gain though, hey that's their choice.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy But none of that has anything to do with the quality of the message in the above video.

If you can't see the value of the above video, regardless of whether Owen is a rapist or a murderer, then you're missing something.

People are not good or bad. People are morally complex. Often their bad parts are redeemed by their good parts.

Owen is a very complex guy. He has a troubled and criminal past. Which is what will make his final transformation so inspiring if he pulls it off. He knows all this and it fuels him.

@Leo Gura The first sentence I typed into this thread was a compliment to him.

Vaguely doing a bunch of good things in the world doesn't redeem him of what he's done to that girl if he doesn't reconcile with her directly, or some appropriate form of justice is applied. It's nice, but evasive.

People have their priorities for who they look up to twisted as hell. Being a "bad guy" who does heinous shit and then changes for the better is romanticized to insane levels. Yea it's inspiring, it's "cool".

You know what else is cool? Not doing heinous shit to begin with.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I'm not saying RSD guys don't have a dark side but frow what you posted, it's clear that you didn't spend enough time researching to be a good judge.

What girl are you talking about, the stripper? I'm pretty sure Owen never raped a stripper and it's clear that he was sarcastic when talking about it.

His friend Julien Blanc had a huge media scandal in 2014 where he was accused of rape as well. If you spent maybe an hour or 2 watching his content before it happened, you'd find out he actually teaches to take it slow, be able to take a step back, not make a girl uncomfortable etc.

What RSD did to Todd Valentine was questionable but trust me, they are not rapists.

Tyler also recognizes that getting laid itself won't make you happy, he's been saying that since 2010. Same for Julien.

I've watched about 10 hours of all their content.

hrhrhtewgfegege

33 minutes ago, Roy said:

@Leo Gura Vaguely doing a bunch of good things in the world doesn't redeem him of what he's done to that girl if he doesn't reconcile with her directly, or some appropriate form of justice is applied. It's nice, but evasive.

Yes it does. Because that's how God's Goodness works. The "bad" is precisely there because it creates a higher Good.

It doesn't matter if he does or does not reconcile with her. Her work is to forgive him and his work is forgive himself.

No justice is needed.

Notice how you are projecting your personal standards of morals and justice on the world. This is holding you back from LOVE.

You know what else is cool? Not doing heinous shit to begin with.

That's good too, but that is your judgment. You are looking for people to act in ways that makes your ego feel comfortable. But the universe has no such obligation and so in this way you will cause your own suffering and until you realize the error of your ways.

23 minutes ago, Villager Albert said:

@Roy I'm not saying RSD guys don't have a dark side but frow what you posted, it's clear that you didn't spend enough time researching to be a good judge.

What girl are you talking about, the stripper? I'm pretty sure Owen never raped a stripper and it's clear that he was sarcastic when talking about it.

His friend Julien Blanc had a huge media scandal in 2014 where he was accused of rape as well. If you spent maybe an hour or 2 watching his content before it happened, you'd find out he actually teaches to take it slow, be able to take a step back, not make a girl uncomfortable etc.

What RSD did to Todd Valentine was questionable but trust me, they are not rapists.

Tyler also recognizes that getting laid itself won't make you happy, he's been saying that since 2010. Same for Julien.

I stand by my points not only if all of them are rapists, but also murders. The judgment is your projection. That's the deep realization you must see if you want to reach the highest levels of consciousness.

Or don't. It's fine either way.

I'm not going to force you to love.