LfcCharlie4

Link between 5G and Corona?

77 posts in this topic

@Rilles @Shiva I agree 5G likely isn’t the cause of Corona, however, anything that damages our immune system has the potential to increase our risk to a virus becoming serious and it’s effects- 

Read this to start your research, Telecoms industry is the tobacco industry 2.0, remember they weee allowed to say Cigarettes weren’t bad for up until 1992. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/lifestyle-articles/emf/

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@remember Yeah I’m sure Vaccinations at their core are great, however, they have become a tool for big Pharma to essentially get more customers, Also, shouldn’t improving our immune system, diet, lifestyle and sleep be priority number 1? Big Pharma and Gov don’t talk about this of course. 

If anything becomes mandatory, or they try to censor the other side of the debate that should raise alarm bells. 

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/podcast/lifestyle-podcasts/truth-about-vaccinations/

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Conspiracy theories are never true. People just have fun believing wacky shit. It makes traditional monotheism look more legitimate lol.

Hope Leo locks this thread.

hrhrhtewgfegege

in germany there is additionally a video going around by some quack who still compares the corona numbers with general flu numbers - the biggest problem about these conspiracy theories is that some people don’t know in whom or what to believe in anymore and might act less careful and that’s then what makes the numbers rise faster. its not only people who want to believe in what they want to believe its also about people who don’t know what to believe because they don’t have any reference source they trust in and also don’t know how to get a broad enough view on the topic, because everyone has an opinion. 

vaccination at the moment is not mandatory. moreover against the virus there is none - if they had one now would you step back and say, oh thanks, no i‘ll pass on that? would you tell your 80 or 90 year grandma to not get vaccinated because of a small amount of aluminium? also if the death rates for children were higher, would you not vaccinate your child?

also the 5g thing is a farce in comparison - why risking health for that? its certainly not a matter of life and death to have a yet faster data network. but yes there is a lobby behind like in pharma - and i still ask myself what kind of lobby is the conspiracy lobby and in who‘s hands do they play in the end?

I'm not going to watch a video titled "pandemic proven fake". It's just straight up false, which says a lot about the intentions that went into making the video.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Shiva  Funny thing is, it is already being implemented globally, without any proof on it's safety, and I'm just saying anything that harms your health won't help you overcome a virus will it? 

Plus, this goes way beyond 5G, even mobile phones and WiFi are ridiculously dangerous to our health. 

Before making judgements I would listen to that book that explains the science with ZERO conspiracy, he is simply a doctor wanting to be as healthy as possible, and sees through the BS of our modern medical system and what the main motivation is for most companies. 

To start with, sleep with all electronics off and out of their sockets, and with your phone on Aeroplane mode or turned off, and ideally not in the room. And, turn your Wi-Fi off when sleeping, this would be a great start for 99% of people. 

I get it has supplements and what not, although they aren't his, just what works for him, there's also plenty of free stuff you can do just from that article. Ben has helped improve my health massively and I've never bought fuck all from his supplement company, I have bought some of his recommendations- Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, EAA's (Great for Vegans) and many more. 

I do my own research from both sides and draw a conclusion, and in this case I feel EMF's could be harmful and personally sleep better with phones and electronics off in my room and wearing blue light blocking glasses at night, I am not telling anyone to believe anything, I am promoting looking at both sides. 

@remember I also was a big believer in Vaccines until I looked deeper into them, I personally wouldn't get that vaccine, you are entitled to your own opinion, I just don't see the need for one when I can use natural means to elevate my health without injecting myself with a disease.

In relation to your Children question, what's funny is the US mortality rate is much higher than many other nations despite the fact they use the most vaccines, I would simply say research a little deeper and draw your own conclusions.

In terms of an older person, that's a different scenario, it's very likely they haven't lived the healthiest lifestyle if they live in the US to start with, therefore, they may need the Vaccine, however, I personally wouldn't want one. 

And, yes they aren't mandatory now, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Covid-19 one becomes Mandatory, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's already ready, that's all.

In school, we are taught how amazing Vaccines are and are bombarded with that, so I think it's good to look at both sides and draw conclusions from that, that's what I do with everything. #

Of course, on both sides you will get people pushing their own Agenda. Personally, I see vaccines as an easy product Big Pharma can make LOTS of $$$ on. Good health doesn't make nearly as much. 

https://vactruth.com/vaccines-and-mortality-rates/ 

@Roy  You're more than entitled to your opinion, except I wasn't really talking about the conspiracy behind it, I used that as a title, but I'm more raising awareness of the potential health effects of the EMFs all around us, as I said, goes way beyond 5G imo. It's tobacco 2.0, majority of studies are industry funded and they actually fund most regulatory bodies. 

What concerned me was many insurance companies will now not allow policies for health issues related to EMF's, I think we will see a LOT more issues in the common decades, especially with Children essentially glued to screens as soon as they leave the womb these days. '

I find it interesting to look into these things and see if there is any truth behind them, it's unlikely 5G is causing Corona of course, however, it is very clear from the Science EMF's are heavily damaging our bodies slowly. 

how interesting it is to see people with a supposedly high iq fall for these traps.

actually i watched that video - and you all know that they stop the testing in new york when they run out of tests for the day?

i would not trust any guy wearing glasses telling me a story like that - you cannot even see their eyes while lying.

Edited by remember

9 minutes ago, remember said:

how interesting it is to see people with a supposedly high iq fall for these traps.

It is how we are wired, it is so attractive.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Commodent That's exactly why I said skip the Conspiracy and go to 33 mins in, which is a presentation. I watch these videos to see if there is any truth behind them, often they also have their own agenda, however, the video presentation was at a minimum interesting to watch.  

@remember  Please explain what traps, I am merely investigating how to optimize my health in all areas of life. And, funnily enough I don't trust Big Pharma, sorry. 

I think we have gotten so far from nature and natural health, sorry I don't support the official narrative of Vaccines, you are allowed your own opinion. 

I don't like to take things at face value, but like to take advice from people who have the results I'm after, Ben& Dr Mercola are after Longevity, Optimum Health, Better athletic performance, increased energy among other things, I am happy for you to link some other Doctors and what not that can help me do this, I'm incredibly open minded and will not take anything at face value, sorry! :) 

I am not 100% against Vaccines, of course many could be helpful, I just research a lot further than 'You should get this vaccine.' 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/24/coronavirus-vaccine-will-bypass-safety-testing.aspx- Do things like this not concern you?

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/24/national-vaccine-plan.aspx

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/03/17/senior-flu-shot.aspx - Effects of Flu Vaccine on Elderly. '

These aren't conspiracy articles. 

Anyone wanting to learn about the dangers of EMF and what you can do to minimize damage from your Phone, Wi-Fi, Microwave and everything else that emits EMF- this is a great podcast to start- And it's free of conspiracies, is simply about the science of EMF's and how you can protect yourself and your family. 

If you have children I highly recommend listening, as Children are at even more risk. Also, exposes how the wireless industry is the Tobacco industry 2.0. Remember, people thought Cigarettes were healthy for decades, why couldn't that happen again? 

We really aren't as smart as we think. 

For years I thought a simple whole food plant based diet was enough to live to 100 in the optimum manner, how wrong I was! 

@LfcCharlie4 its ok to not trust big pharma. but the vaccine here is not developed by big pharma - you can definitely ask how much sense does it make to vaccinate against tetanus or what sense does it make to take a malaria medication while traveling in africa you can also walk without a bullet prove west through a cease fire or travel without water through the sahara. you can do that, because its your right to decide about your own life, although i can ask you to then think of the people who never were asked if they wanted to have their child vaccinated and had to burry it in an early age. i would trust doctors without boarders more than some sunglasses guy who moved to mexico to let some sun shine out of his ass.

@remember  That's exactly why  I said watch from 33 minutes-43 minutes as that is the only important part to watch the really, as it is by someone who has written many books on the electromagnetic levels of the Earth. Did you watch that part? 

Like I said I am not saying ALL vaccines are bad, I am merely saying it seems they are creating so many vaccines for so many diseases and pushing them very hard, that there may be an agenda behind them. 

I would look at each situation closely before making a decision. 

33 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@remember  That's exactly why  I said watch from 33 minutes-43 minutes as that is the only important part to watch the really, as it is by someone who has written many books on the electromagnetic levels of the Earth. Did you watch that part? 

Like I said I am not saying ALL vaccines are bad, I am merely saying it seems they are creating so many vaccines for so many diseases and pushing them very hard, that there may be an agenda behind them. 

I would look at each situation closely before making a decision. 

Lmao, Ive taken like 2 vaccines in my entire life and Im 26. Maybe theres an agenda because you look for it... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@LfcCharlie4 yes but you see the whole set up makes it so untrustworthy that i don’t want to watch what that doctor is telling anymore. i know the problematic with vaccines - i even had conversations about it with mothers who did not vaccinate, profiting from all other children being vaccinated but if a lot of mothers do that the risk is rising. sure there are risks, antibiotics also contain risks - indeed every medication even many plant based meds carry risks even food can be risky if you react allergic, psychedelics are risky. life is deadly you know, sometimes we have to decide high risk vs. low risk, sometimes doctors have to decide who gets help and who not.

@remember  Okay, that's your choice. 

I would at least recommend the podcast from Dr Mercola about protecting ourselves from EMF's it's conspiracy free ;) 

@Rilles  Yes, lots has changed in 20 years. 

Here's a list of recommended Vaccines for US children- 

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/consumers-biologics/vaccines-children-guide-parents-and-caregivers#types

https://vactruth.com/vaccines-and-mortality-rates/

I'm not saying I'm pro/against Vaccines, like I said some can be great, I just feel 36 before the age of 6 years old is a bit far, no? 

Also, a 6 in 1 Vaccine, like really? https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/01/fda-approves-6-in-1-combo-vaccine-for-babies/ 

Like I said, I am merely investigating this further and looking at things from both sides. In terms of me looking for it, like I said I didn't even think about it until Ben Greenfield brought out a Podcast about it, then it sparked curiosity, I never take anything at face value.

2 hours ago, remember said:

actually i watched that video - and you all know that they stop the testing in new york when they run out of tests for the day?

i would not trust any guy wearing glasses telling me a story like that - you cannot even see their eyes while lying.

"it's the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it" 

Trust no one, not even your previously held beliefs because hell, how else can we make the best out of a new opportunity of information/knowledge

@Rilles @remember @LfcCharlie4 @ShivaI just joined a FB group called "Fruit and Sleep" because i heard they have great discussions about this topic, recommend anyone with an open mind to join and explore other views (potential truths), it is so important to do as much research as possible if only out of curiosity to understand these other perspectives of "conspiracy theory" mumbo jumbo.

Personally i prefer to 'dive deep' when i've been presented with some information sounding plausible rather than writing off with judgement and my own unanswerable questions that arise. 

Edit:

Dr Andrew Kaufman offers a perspective in this video alone that may flip your world view upside down regarding vaccines 

Edited by DrewNows

5g itself isn't even a conspiracy theory. EMF dangers are real and whoever disagrees and hasn't seen the latest research/has an agenda for covering it up/is a programmed automaton. EMF dangers have been put out there for years now by well respected researchers. 

Its no fucking shit that anything that negatively effects your body/immunity will worsen the effect of a virus. Go move right next to a 5g cell tower and see how you feel getting nuked with radiation. Only pro is 5g doesn't travel very far. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

4 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Like I said, I am merely investigating this further and looking at things from both sides. In terms of me looking for it, like I said I didn't even think about it until Ben Greenfield brought out a Podcast about it, then it sparked curiosity, I never take anything at face value.

Good for you man! It's absolutely crazy how deep it goes...all the interesting facts just lying in the shadows. Everyone who hasn't done "enough" research just likes to assume it's more fear-based thinking when it also has the potential for being much much more 

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

I'm not saying I'm pro/against Vaccines, like I said some can be great, I just feel 36 before the age of 6 years old is a bit far, no? 

yes, definitely! 

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Also, a 6 in 1 Vaccine, like really?

of course that’s a huge stressor to the body - yes, maybe a little much. one at a time would probably be the best for the body.

i’m also pro more case sensitivity in vaccination, for ex geographical climate specific.

i can say i got the most deadly and most disabling ones as a child - my dad gave them to me himself, i know he had his reasons, so i’m also preoccupied as i trust his reasoning.

i wonder if anyone got 36 vaccinations before the age of six - realistically...

here a more recent development, which makes it more understandable what a vaccine really is about and what our current generation really is profiting of.

Edited by remember

There may be valid concerns about 5G, but it has absolutely nothing to do with COVID-19. It's complete mental laziness to confound the two, and embarrassing that this irresponsible conspiracy theory is even getting any around here.

Wash your hands, social distance, use a homemade mask when you have to go into public. This disease is caused by a biological virus and this kind of misinformed paranoid fantasy will kill people.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.