LfcCharlie4

Link between 5G and Corona?

77 posts in this topic

Up to you if you listen to the 'conspiracy' part, it's thought provoking to say the least. 

However, the 5G speech starts at 33 Mins and finishes around 43 Mins, very, very interesting that the break out was in Wuhan where 5G was rolled out first across the whole city...

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

good old Wim exposing Big Pharma as usual, we can heal ourselves, it's just about tapping into that!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I'm fairly certain there is some sort of link/interrelation, although I think its more indirect than "Covid 19 is actually 5g symptoms". 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Exactly.

From what I've read, it seems that 5G wasn't a cause but it makes your immune system weaker so people will be more likely to die from corona now that 5G is out.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

On 02/04/2020 at 10:13 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

good old Wim exposing Big Pharma as usual, we can heal ourselves, it's just about tapping into that!

I wonder how do we escape 5G in years to come unless we can all move to a mountain reservoirs somewhere, the coverage will dominate the entire country. Lots of lobby and petitions going against but they probably won't be able to stop them in the end. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@TrynaBeTurquoise Exactly, even if it isn’t direct, anything that harms the immune system isn’t good, why isn’t the Gov/ WHO out sharing exactly how to boost our immune systems ?

@Villager Albert At the minimum. 

@Michael569 My biggest worry too. I recommend Joseph Mercolas book on EMF, I’m listening to it now and it’s insanely informative, Wireless Tech companies are supposedly the new tobacco industry in terms of lobbying and corruption. 

Weird thing is a lot of people support it? 

@LfcCharlie4 I was googling it a couple weeks ago, different articles popped up trying to "debunk" a strawman argument that "5g=Corona" and trying to place every 5g advocate in a box of crazy conspiracy theorist basically. Typical mainstream media trying to debunk whatever seems woo woo without examining deeper more interconnected possibilities. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise That’s typical brainwashing.

the way I see it like most things 5G brings in lots of $$$ for the people at the top, do they really care about our health? I doubt it, as then they can push Big Pharma drugs to “battle against” 5G or some other BS.

The health system is beyond corrupt at this point ?

@LfcCharlie4 Check this one out

? ?? “let the beat rock” 

Oops this video is first: 

Edited by DrewNows

@Leo Gura <- seems to dismiss and ridicule everything that contradicts the mainstream paradigm. I would strongly encourage to apply the principle of being open minded when it comes to this. Be careful to not conclude too quickly, No one is telling you to believe that 'corona doesn't exist' but only telling you to step into a different perspective & wear a tin foil hat. 

I would love to know everyones opinion on the upcoming vaccine which is most likely going to be mandatory.

7 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

@Leo Gura <- seems to dismiss and ridicule everything that contradicts the mainstream paradigm. I would strongly encourage to apply the principle of being open minded when it comes to this. Be careful to not conclude too quickly, No one is telling you to believe that 'corona doesn't exist' but only telling you to step into a different perspective & wear a tin foil hat. 

I would love to know everyones opinion on the upcoming vaccine which is most likely going to be mandatory.

I doubt it is going to be mandatory, there are going to be some people who are not gonna have that shit, at least in the USA. Even if its not mandatory though tons of programmed people are still going to take it voluntarily. 

Be careful spreading these conspiracy theories.

Now is not the time for rumor-mongering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It came from people illegally slaughtering bats in china 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yeah seen that, and a couple others regarding how Virsuses are spread, issue is 99% of people will simply believe what BBC or CNN tells them, and guess what. 

I sent that video to my friend and FB have classed it as “fake news” and by watching it you may be watching “fake news,” the censorship of anything outside the normal is what worries me most, if you can easily debunk it why do you need to censor it? 

Unfortunately, the vaccine is already Mandatory in Denmark apparently, I hope it’s not Mandatory, although I’m sure Bill Gates and WHO will try their best to make sure it is.

@Leo Gura Considering how interested you are in the nature of reality, I’m surprised you haven’t dived deeper into what’s going on behind the shadows. 

Also, I am not the one for rumours, many alternative health and natural health doctors have been saying about 5G& EMF risks for years, it’s essentially the tobacco industry 2.0 with lobbying and industry backed research. 

Check out Joseph Mercolas book on it, he goes through the science minus the theories behind it. 

@diamondpenguin You really believe that lol? 

Dr Cottrell believes it’s been released from the BioLab in Wuhan, I’m not sure, but I certainly don’t think it came from a bat.

6CB10B3B-179A-4046-9F25-4DF67684D34A.png

a plague has always been a reason to preach about the end of the world as it is a good point to make people think about their fears and also a good situation to make them aware of other potential threads which were lingering in the dark - sometimes also used in misleading ways. this conspiracy plays with three fears, and can actually lead to much confusion - a diffuse fear without knowing much of the technology behind usually can explode into a cloud of fear leaving people in a situation where they are weak to falling into petty beliefs and running after witch hunters. the constellation of these three fears is very asymmetrical and believing in it would mean for many people to either get careless about the virus or careless and condemning 5g and vaccine or even hating people who are speaking up against 5g and disbelieving them so its in its totality a trap.

there are many reasons to discuss all three topics separately from each other - they just share the phenomenon of being pending topics.

there are actually even an additional topics hidden - the topic of false information and how it spreads and what effects it has.

Edited by remember

So... what about SARS... that came from 3g? ?

All these theories crack me up... Viruses and diseases have been appearing since the dawn of man! come on guys...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

tell that to the granny who asks you if she can destroy anything if she opens her browser.

some of the fears might be legit.

(for example some vaccinations against bacterial infection for elderly could be life saving at the moment) although these theories get shared in social media and its not something to ignore, it creates a lot of brain fog. would it be nice to get vaccines without aluminium and such, yes of course - but at the moment there are none, so it’s a difficult decision but vaccines are still life saving as they trigger immune response, like the cold showering but more specific.

Edited by remember