Justine

Self fulfilling prophecies

4 posts in this topic

Anyone figured out how to stop a self fulfilling prophecy 

What is the law behind it

How does it work ? 

Can we control it? 

Or is it a higher order plan?? 

I'm scared I have doomed self fulfilling prophecies and its giving me awful anxiety and causing terror within my soul, as I've already prooved my whole life I've fulfilled my own prophecies. 

I want to find a way to control it. There must be a way. 

Please dont ask me what my prophecy are as I wish to not put it out there in fear it will manifest more. 

Thank you 

Generally speaking, we experience more of what we think about and focus on. Changing that is a sizable and respectable undertaking, imo. Check out the Buddhist understanding of Karma  first, then have a look at The immutable laws. Down the road, check out Abraham Hicks, fantastic videos on YouTube regarding relativity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hey Justine,

Same as Nahm, maybe you are clinging too much to your thoughts.

As a musician/performer, i always try to have no mind when performing, cause when I cling to certain thoughts that i´ll have some mistakes on the tempo, notes, hits, etc... of the song, "the prophecy" will be fullfilled. No thoughts/story, no prophecy. In ones case, just enjoying.

My 2 cents, cheers!

The way I see it:

When our attention goes to (dwells on and gets lost in) the same thoughts and feelings day after day, month after month, year after year... it creates a kind of rut for itself.

The only way to step out of this rut is to be aware of your attention.

So, whenever you can, watch your attention as it continues to go to the same thoughts and feelings. Also, notice the pull to stop watching them, to get lost in them (or "identify" with them).

Don't try to stop your attention. Just watch.

And if you do stop watching, no big deal. Don't beat yourself up for it. Just go back to watching whenever you notice you've stopped watching.

"Awareness is the greatest agent for change." -Eckhart Tolle