Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tanuj

I am Realizing God

4 posts in this topic

I have been realizing the nature of God. A little background, I have been hardcore meditating and training with energy since I was 14 (on average 2-6 hrs a day). I am 21 now, things are starting to open up and unlock within my consciousness. i have experience with psychedelics and have been deepening my awakening lately. I have been feeling God lately, within myself and within everything. I will go into states of utter bliss and love randomly, usually when I meditate, but tears will come gushing out of my eyes, and I feel the undercurrent of reality swiftly catapulting throughout my whole existence and everything. I will have the biggest smile on my face, when I tap into it, and see "the eyes of god" everywhere, as if i was hallucinating on DMT or LSD. My theory (which is proven) is that my brain is now producing its own batches of N-N-DMT and 5 MeO-DMT, after many years of hardcore work and training. My pineal gland is where I feel my energy peak at, all of it is focused there, when I go into these states. I can't help but smile, cry, and laugh, all at once, looking at everything, knowing it is God, and that it is me. The blades of grass, the sunshine, the trees, all me, and all God. I have had "awakenings" in the past, but nothing like what is occurring now, this is next level stuff. I know I have to go deeper into these states, which I am achieving completely sober, solely through activating my own dormant DNA and genetic strands. I have only scratched the surface of this level of consciousness, but I have "hit the jackpot", so to speak, been mining for gold for so many years, but now, I have "hit", what I have been looking for all along. More updates coming soon, as I learn more...

If you are God, I want to ask a question. Why you created all of this? What do you think humans should do in the future to evolve?

@Tanuj "Eyes of god everywhere" is a really cool way of describing how reality is self-seeing.

Also wow, I should really meditate more.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

4 hours ago, Tanuj said:

I have been realizing the nature of God. A little background, I have been hardcore meditating and training with energy since I was 14 (on average 2-6 hrs a day). I am 21 now, things are starting to open up and unlock within my consciousness. i have experience with psychedelics and have been deepening my awakening lately. I have been feeling God lately, within myself and within everything. I will go into states of utter bliss and love randomly, usually when I meditate, but tears will come gushing out of my eyes, and I feel the undercurrent of reality swiftly catapulting throughout my whole existence and everything. I will have the biggest smile on my face, when I tap into it, and see "the eyes of god" everywhere, as if i was hallucinating on DMT or LSD. My theory (which is proven) is that my brain is now producing its own batches of N-N-DMT and 5 MeO-DMT, after many years of hardcore work and training. My pineal gland is where I feel my energy peak at, all of it is focused there, when I go into these states. I can't help but smile, cry, and laugh, all at once, looking at everything, knowing it is God, and that it is me. The blades of grass, the sunshine, the trees, all me, and all God. I have had "awakenings" in the past, but nothing like what is occurring now, this is next level stuff. I know I have to go deeper into these states, which I am achieving completely sober, solely through activating my own dormant DNA and genetic strands. I have only scratched the surface of this level of consciousness, but I have "hit the jackpot", so to speak, been mining for gold for so many years, but now, I have "hit", what I have been looking for all along. More updates coming soon, as I learn more...

Fantastic.

4 hours ago, Tanuj said:

I will go into states of utter bliss and love randomly, usually when I meditate, but tears will come gushing out of my eyes, and I feel the undercurrent of reality swiftly catapulting throughout my whole existence and everything. 

Yes - i feel it now - Pure Being - as i read your post.  It is something.  I have had mystical experiences where God rushed through me like a tornado - an infinite gust of Eternal Wind too powerful for a mere mortal.

When it comes on - God's presence - You will feel the cosmic force of God fill you so Infinitely that it cannot be contained.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.