Visionary

How do you guys REALLY feel?

90 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Empty, surrendered, unattached, neutral, chameleon like, desire/expectation less, free floating, nobody, quiet, unreal, alone, blank, dreamlike, unimportant, nada.

That is so honest and human and so far removed from a robotic machine like mindset...Thank you for being so honest with everyone and yourself.Ive experienced all that you state above as well.I started to tune into how I actually feel and not deny it rather than be conditioned/listen to philosophies that state how I should feel.What do they know....nothing of any worth that for sure.

7 hours ago, Galyna said:

This is a great question:)...I feel like I am observing someone, who is apparently "me". So I am observing this entity who has lots of passion inside. I am observing how this entity tries to let go and surrender but fails over and over again. I am observing a crazy desire that is burning inside. I am observing the pain and the hell that my desire gives me. I am observing that I am hopeless and should play this role to the end. I know that nothing will save me since I am not in control. I can not wish, I can not pray, I can not want...and this is my surrender....

I am optimistic that this will pass and I will be reborn again. I know for sure that one morning I wake up and this will not matter. I am sure that this is just a temporary state of my being. When approaching closer this realization, I have peace and harmony inside. I am just a part of this ever changing reality. No feeling or emotion can stay forever. I am always changing and there are so many facets about me that I haven't fathomed yet. This gives me power and nourishes my mental fortitude. 

But, right now it hurts and almost unbearable...

Good luck with letting go and surrendering. I know it is hard. 

Wow..you state....I am optimistic that this will pass and I will be reborn again.....that is interesting...I’m trying to shut the 2 EGOS up in my head.They are trying to convince me that nothing ....zilch is true at the moment....just another opinion of theirs which I keep countering...I can’t help it...it’s funny really.In the meantime I’m trying to be human by recognising my true feelings that I am experiencing rather than convincing myself that I am a robot who shouldn’t have emotions.

I was thinking the same thing the other day like are the people saying this actually at the level they're at haha i dont know so yeah im also confused a bit lonely and scared about my ego being huge and out of control but have been chanting hare krishna past few days and am pretty amazed by the results

12 minutes ago, Patrick Lynam said:

I was thinking the same thing the other day like are the people saying this actually at the level they're at haha i dont know so yeah im also confused a bit lonely and scared about my ego being huge and out of control but have been chanting hare krishna past few days and am pretty amazed by the results

You can’t get away from the two EGOS unfortunately...but you do have to learn to deal with them....not listen to them...silence them.

It feels good overall now that I think about it. Things could get a lot better though, although a part of me feels like that is an illusion and nothing is really changing, I still have desires, agitations, things I like and don't like. Most of the times I'm confused as to how to reconcile these thoughts - let them be and let them go, only to return sometime later, or maybe act on them and ride them knowing they will lead me nowhere that is any different from where I am right now. It feels like there is nothing to do yet I should do something.

Ok now I am confused again, lol... and laughing to myself :D:D:D

19 hours ago, arlin said:

I don't know who'se fault it is but people here are not serious about real growth. 90% of them should not even bother looking at serious spiritual stuff because their life is shit and messed up. Most of them, like myself, are really young, many of them only copy what leo says and respond to you like he would do.

If you ask any question abou suffering, you are a devil. 90% Of people here are just armchair philosophers and some never even bother to geniounly get to know your situation if you struggle with something. They will avoid your questions about suffering and problems with replies like "You are devil ego".

I feel people here fall pray to close mindedness even if they claim the contrary. 

If you don't adhere to what they believe, and you have a different point of view, they wont try to understand you. Again, they will reply with semplistic philosophical stuff and get more firm in what they believe. Which makes them feel like "They've got it".

Be carefull with your projections and assumptions. There are plenty of highly valuable contributors to this forum, and a lot of great posts and discussions. Just because there are a handful of toxic users doesn't mean that everyone is. This forum has helped me enormously and I would not be where I am today without it - i've just learnt to ignore and filter out all of the unnecessary low quality discussions. Also don't forget that everyone has to start off somewhere. People are at different stages of learning and growing here so try to be more tolerant of people's lack of understanding - unless it becomes toxic/against forum guidelines etc. 

Also, I can guarantee that most people who use the forum do not even comment very regularly, if ever. I'm sure there are lots of people working hard and taking action but just sit silently on the side lines. So to assume that people here are not serious about real growth is just straight up false. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

It feels good overall now that I think about it. Things could get a lot better though, although a part of me feels like that is an illusion and nothing is really changing, I still have desires, agitations, things I like and don't like. Most of the times I'm confused as to how to reconcile these thoughts - let them be and let them go, only to return sometime later, or maybe act on them and ride them knowing they will lead me nowhere that is any different from where I am right now. It feels like there is nothing to do yet I should do something.

Ok now I am confused again, lol... and laughing to myself :D:D:D

You should do something....you should learn to stay still in your mind and not engage with the 2 off EGOS thoughts.You are moving within your mind.Try and learn to stay still  in the moment in a synchronised state of awareness.If you can manage this the  EGOS will still be there but you will recognise them more and learn to control them.... rather than the them control you.

WIth the Covid-19 going on, the usual pressure/desire I feel to be socially active is very low, and makes me feel at peace in a strange way. This makes me ask the question if a big part of my desire to be socially active is perhaps a way to satisfy what society considers normal or desirable, rather than it being my own true desire.

Other than that I feel sleepy, motivated but a little unproductive, calm, not as organised and disciplined as I'd like to be, in love but a little attached and anxious of the future. 

I feel we’re at a crossroads in the world which is parallel to the internal crossroads many will go through throughout this year and decade. 

Maybe it’s naive, but I feel we’re at a big turning point in terms of a “collective awakening” I mean during this lockdown they’ve still been installing mass amounts of 5G towers everywhere which is just crazy to me. 

Every day we’re getting further and further away from nature and our natural state, and I think many are quite frankly sick of it, and are starting to question what is true and delve deeper into the corruption all around us and the nature of reality. 

I feel as more and more of us to start to be Raw, vulnerable and unique human beings, and not just cogs in a machine, the machine like systems we have built will have to evolve. It feels like we are currently in that time of chaos that always precedes change. And that more is to come. 

I feel it’s time we go both within and look at ourselves, how we feel, who we actually are, what are values and what we stand for as people, as well as look outside and how we express our truth, our values and our way of being. 

Society changes 1 individual at a time, and slowly but surely it seems society is surely changing, and we as a collective can make sure it’s for the better. 

But, it won’t necessarily be easy, but life isn’t meant to be easy. Go and play a video game on beginner and you’ll be bored after 10 minutes, the fun comes when you challenge yourself and attempt to overcome that challenge. 

I think we can use this time to look into natural and holistic ways to heal ourselves physically, emotionally and spiritually, and go far beyond the “mainstream” answers we are always given. 

This time can be used as a great vehicle for inner change, and as we know when you change your perception, your reality changes. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Wow..you state....I am optimistic that this will pass and I will be reborn again.....that is interesting

Any emotion that you know has a tendency to lose its power. Just observe them and wait, see what will happen. One day you will wake up and it will be irrelevant. :)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Any emotion that you know has a tendency to lose its power. Just observe them and wait, see what will happen. One day you will wake up and it will be irrelevant. :)

I’ve woken up and it is relevant.Have you woken up?

It is hard to say, I mean my current level of development, since I can not assess myself properly. I have some knowledge, trying to observe myself and be aware.

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It is hard to say, I mean my current level of development, since I can not assess myself properly. I have some knowledge, trying to observe myself and be aware.

It is difficult to neutralise the 2 off EGOS.You have to try and keep them in check at all times though.If you are embroiled in them then you can’t really have an opinion one way or the other because it will always be countered.The real issue  is that being too close to your thoughts or should I say being entangled up within them means it is very difficult to distinguish between the i am presence and inward and out ward thoughts.All thoughts get combined into one pot.You have to create a gap or enter the gap between your thoughts in order to realise that you are separate from your thoughts.and the you can distinguish between EGO thoughts and outward thoughts.

@Prevailer I feel like you misinterpret the work. 

Can you please elaborate what you mean under "2 off Egos" 

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

desire/expectation less

yep, that is what I need to desire less, to expect less 

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Prevailer I feel like you misinterpret the work. 

Can you please elaborate what you mean under "2 off Egos" 

The 2 off EGOS exist within you and create machine like mindsets...they take everything down to zero and then say they have neutralised everything.They then try to convince the individual who owns these EGOS that this pathway is truth.However,there will always be the same 2 off EGOS that will eventually be united in saying that this pathway is not truth and then laugh in your face.You just need to run the programme a bit longer to reach this reality.

@Prevailer If you want to go that route, then I will surprise you. There are much more than two egos. Gurdjieff used to claim that a person has a machine-like nature, and this machine is possessed with numerous "I"s, and each "I" has its own arbitration, however, there is no one "I" that can be a CEO of your mind. I hope we are talking about the same thing.

OR

There is alter ego, super ego, etc...

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

@Prevailer If you want to go that route, then I will surprise you. There are much more than two egos. Gurdjieff used to claim that a person has a machine-like nature, and this machine is possessed with numerous "I"s, and each "I" has its own arbitration, however, there is no one "I" that can be a CEO of your mind. I hope we are talking about the same thing.

OR

There is alter ego, super ego, etc...

All I am saying is that you cannot make a definitive stance on anything through reasonings ...nothing at all...if that is ...you want to get control of your EGOS I.e cancel out the inward EGO thoughts.You wont be able to make any statement about anything without the EGOS countering it ultimately.Therefore there cannot be any conditions whatsoever attached to ones neutrality like ....I am God and there is no one else.....That is just EGO in a pretence neutrality...that is not neutrality at all.That is just guess work at he end of the day.Im not trying to fall out with anyone I’m just saying it as I see it having run the programme fully.