Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

5000 hours

13 posts in this topic

In this journal I'm going to work towards my journey of self actualization. 

It's a work in progress. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3v4zfp.jpg

Today I did something different. I meditated for 20 mins and then simply stretched my whole body immediately after and that was very calming. 

I really want to activate all the Chakras and that's what I'm going to do. 

I always feel like the vibration of my heart Chakra is very strong because I become emotional very quickly. 

So today I did a little something different to escape my emotions. 

I wrote "freedom" on a stone and kept it far from my eyes, like 6 feet away and then looked at it intently while meditating. 

This thing really helped. 

Saturday 4th April 

Today is the best day. 

Got some good hours devoted to meditation. 

Was satisfied. 

It really kinda removed the "high strung" in me. 

After many bad days today was a good day. 

Yay yay yippy yippy yay 

Separating the self from certain things. 

In order to have more balance, I need to learn to let go. 

Let go of my attachments. 

Remember to use statements like 

"they are who they are" 

"this is what it is" 

Separate it from your world. 

"this world is this world". You can separate it from your own world. 

Don't partake in that world. 

Let your world be different. 

wisdom of life

I was going to write a post on this. But it will take too long. Don't have enough time right now. So I'll keep it to the title and add my insights later. 

3wya2b.jpg

Wanderlust and Moonlove. 

Edited by Preety_India

I rewarded myself with some ice-cream. Hehe. 

I had a good day and I did 1 hour 20 minutes meditation early morning. 

That was great. 

I can spearhead my self actualization from here.. 

3xsucg.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Taken from a post.. 

I would like to prescribe some things.

30 min of meditation

20 min of kriya yoga

10 min Wim Hoff method (optional) 

20 min of journalling 

20 min Affirmation and visualization

Clean diet and detoxification

Making friends (few but rewarding friendships)

At lease ONE of these or ALL of these for best results over time.. 

Gradually implement each of the following. 

2.5 hours to 3 hours working in yourself. It's quite a lot of time which means that these dosages are quite large . 

Find the one thing that works for you and do it. 

Imagine you could feel so much better  on the inside with these techniques and function like a self actualised person.

But 3 hours a day is not easy so start with one thing it may take even a year to implement all these things but when you do it imagine what it would be like to have clarity of thought and physical readiness in everything yoh do.

Meditation, self-inquiry, WHM, yoga, journaling, reading, eating healthy, shadow work, having a vision.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@electroBeam

I want to  ask you a question. 

Are you concentrating a bit too hard during your meditation? 

Meditation is an immersive experience, so it has to be mostly effortless, like jumping into ocean waves, if you tried to force a meditation state or experience, it can become a boomerang and fly back at you. Instead of creating the normal feeling of calm and relaxation and immersion, it can create discomfort progressively over time, even inducing a panic attack causing the heart rate to skyrocket. 

If you force yourself to look at an object too hard and too long, your eye pupils will dilate, a condition that induces the autonomous nervous system to start accumulating adrenaline by jacking up the adrenal reflex and suddenly, without you realizing, your body is getting ready for flight or fight response. 

This used to happen to me in the beginning. I started doing Transcendental Meditation which is basically free flowing and relaxing and doesn't cause fear  panic or anxiety during meditation. 

Meditation should always be a good experience. So if you are experiencing bad symptoms either it could be that you are forcing it too much, out of some obligation to do it or it could be that over time your brain has subconsciously attached the idea of meditation to fear and hence everytime you sit down, the fear clock starts ticking  slowly and ultimately gives the heart attack feeling. 

Start with slow doses of meditation. Condition your mind by auto suggestion that there is nothing to fear. 

After that, slightly correct your practice. Your meditation should feel natural and harmonious. It should feel effortless and calming. 

Also don't worry about the time that you meditation. It's the quality of your meditation that matters. High quality 5 minutes meditation is better than 1 hour forced low quality distracted meditation. 

High quality meditation should immediately make you feel at peace with yourself, the way you would feel after a heavy cardio. 

Check your meditation method and switch it to your needs and also change your mental state before every session. It's called a warm up. Prepare your mind to think that it is good and peaceful. 

Then your fear will automatically resolve itself 

Remove the thought from your mind about genetic or hereditary heart disease. You are paralyzing yourself with fear. Even if you are getting a heart attack, you can't help yourself during it, someone else has to help you, you probably wouldn't even be conscious to actually feel it, so worrying about something you have no control over is plain stupidity and inviting more trouble. Remove such intrusive invasive thoughts immediately. 

The very goal of meditation is to remove and cleanse such intrusive thoughts from the mind 

You are doing the exact opposite. Cultivate the feminine in you, remove the controlling masculine force that is invading rather than calming, let the feminine side in you calm you down just before meditation and take it cool calm and easy during your meditation session. 

I want to  ask you a question. 

Are you concentrating a bit too hard during your meditation? 

Meditation is an immersive experience, so it has to be mostly effortless, like jumping into ocean waves, if you tried to force a meditation state or experience, it can become a boomerang and fly back at you. Instead of creating the normal feeling of calm and relaxation and immersion, it can create discomfort progressively over time, even inducing a panic attack causing the heart rate to skyrocket. 

If you force yourself to look at an object too hard and too long, your eye pupils will dilate, a condition that induces the autonomous nervous system to start accumulating adrenaline by jacking up the adrenal reflex and suddenly, without you realizing, your body is getting ready for flight or fight response. 

This used to happen to me in the beginning. I started doing Transcendental Meditation which is basically free flowing and relaxing and doesn't cause fear  panic or anxiety during meditation. 

Meditation should always be a good experience. So if you are experiencing bad symptoms either it could be that you are forcing it too much, out of some obligation to do it or it could be that over time your brain has subconsciously attached the idea of meditation to fear and hence everytime you sit down, the fear clock starts ticking  slowly and ultimately gives the heart attack feeling. 

Start with slow doses of meditation. Condition your mind by auto suggestion that there is nothing to fear. 

After that, slightly correct your practice. Your meditation should feel natural and harmonious. It should feel effortless and calming. 

Also don't worry about the time that you meditation. It's the quality of your meditation that matters. High quality 5 minutes meditation is better than 1 hour forced low quality distracted meditation. 

High quality meditation should immediately make you feel at peace with yourself, the way you would feel after a heavy cardio. 

Check your meditation method and switch it to your needs and also change your mental state before every session. It's called a warm up. Prepare your mind to think that it is good and peaceful. 

Then your fear will automatically resolve itself 

Remove the thought from your mind about genetic or hereditary heart disease. You are paralyzing yourself with fear. Even if you are getting a heart attack, you can't help yourself during it, someone else has to help you, you probably wouldn't even be conscious to actually feel it, so worrying about something you have no control over is plain stupidity and inviting more trouble. Remove such intrusive invasive thoughts immediately. 

The very goal of meditation is to remove and cleanse such intrusive thoughts from the mind 

You are doing the exact opposite. Cultivate the feminine in you, remove the controlling masculine force that is invading rather than calming, let the feminine side in you calm you down just before meditation and take it cool calm and easy during your meditation session. 

Edited by Preety_India