Peter124

I use this forum the way that Leo uses YouTube.

11 posts in this topic

Taking part in forum is divinity speaking with divinity but different bodies.

So I find joy in putting conscious and self aware conscious word when I type.

I simply type and allow the words to flow it is written spirit lead teachings.

1. Form is temporariness

2. There is no Identity.

3. Desire causes suffering

4. Suffering and the need to desire is caused by unconsciousness.

5. Increasing consciousness is the cure to suffering.

Life is Alchemy

Construction deconstruction deconstruction.

De-construction is simply rearrangement of construct.

Construct is form abstract is formlessness. 

Order and chaos.

Divinity is synthesis.

It is within synthesis that construct and abstract become a spectrum.

The sleep state is the death state.

1. Death does not exist in heaven

2. Heaven is reserved for the awakened.

Desire is not the cause of suffering lol, without desire you'd die. 

this was a HUGE mistranslation from Sanskrit, a more accurate term would be craving or more, believing the fulfillment of a personal desire will make you happy. (It won't) 

When you desire to receive, for the sake of sharing your life will change. 

The happiest people are always those who are giving, sharing and loving. 

The issue with modern society is desiring for the self alone, and this is an endless void you can never fill. 

For whatever reason, desire has gotten a terrible rep in Non-Dual circles, when desire is literally your life force, you're on here due to your desire to awaken, or your desire to share. 

Also, 'Impersonal desire' can be somewhat misleading, and it doesn't mean you don't take care of your own needs of course. It just means your desire is coming from a place of love, truth and happiness, instead of in search of those. 

For example, let's say you play sport, and have the desire to play for a Football team. 

Personal desire would be because you think playing for this team will make you happy, make you popular, and when you win the league you will finally be happy. 

Impersonal desire would be because you simply love playing football and it's a way you express happiness and joy. Of course, you want to win your games and win the league, but your happiness and wellbeing is not determined by it. Sure if you win the league you'll be elated and ecstatic, but let's say you don't you'll deal with the emotions that come up, and guess what, you'll remain absolutely happy and at peace. 

Francis Lucille describes this amazingly well, I'll link one of his Q&A answers and vids that explains this well. As well as his website. 

(sorry his q&a website seems down atm)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4

Divinity does not desire

Desire creates the basis for suffering, it comes from lack not wholeness.

@Peter124

Lack is a thought, made of infinity. 

Divinity is a thought, made of forgetting. 

Desire is creation. 

Forgetting is purpose-full, not accidental. 

Through the looking glass, one can not forget on purpose. 

Thus, there is purpose. 

Love, laugh, and create. 

Take nothing seriously.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Peter124 said:

The purest Desire is the Desire to know one-self. 

God Consciousness, or the All-That-Is, desires to know its-self through thoughts, ideas, imagination, beliefs, sensations, textures etc., in the infinite multidimensional dream worlds of formless and form.

A Student sharing thoughts, ideas and beliefs etc.

@Nahm 

It's just filtered through thought. Just tryna send out posters. No need to clarify it's just a thought.

I'm facing a dillema, I feel death approaching me. And I'm experiencing an intense ego freakout.

I feel tooo out of my body, out of my comfort zone realizing my identity isn't limited to this body,LITERALLY and I'm still clinging because I am unable to fully let go as much as awakening is hitting me like a rocket blaster.

@Nahm my ambitions and desires are fading my motivation to live is going away FAST my mind is becoming more empty things are going incredibly well in my life heck even got the assurance I need that death is just the next adventure and there's hope that me and my ex ex gf can get back together in the next life and even the possibility of me and her being together RN in an alternate timeline.

I dumped my ex boyfriend it was the right thing to do yet it feels like it's too good to be allowed. 

I'm a virgin and I even stopped caring that much about sex. Because of the implications of awakening.

Yet I resist dying because I'm not ready to let go and join the grownd and become dirt again. Yet.

I want to die later.

But somthimg is etching me towards R.I.P ing ASAP. Like what the heck!?

And I know it's for the best possible most selfless reason. I'm just being selfish.

Screenshot_20200401-083019.png

@Nahm  Well said as always, my friend. 

@Peter124  This is a common mistake in Non-Dual circles, equating all desire= bad. I'm guessing you didn't watch the video. 

The form of the desire you are talking about is personal desire, in terms of desiring things because you think they will make you happy. Desiring a Girlfriend because you think they will solve all of your issues and finally make you happy is one example. 

Of course, this is destined to fail, as this person won't be able to make you happy eventually, and you'll then be left on your search. 

Awakening and the realization of our true being is of course the source of true peace and happiness, the 'kind' that never leaves us. 

From there, we then desire to express this peace, happiness, love and joy. 

from this place of wholeness and fulfilment we may wish to express this love with another being in the form of a romantic relationship or friendship, however, the big difference is we don't need a Girlfriend to BE happy, we simply have the desire to express happiness and love through the medium of relationship. That being said, everybody is different, and not everyone will desire a relationship, that was just an example of the difference in desire. 

As Nahm said Desire is literally creation, without it, we wouldn't be breathing, without it we wouldn't exist in this dimension, it was God's/The Absolutes desire to create and share that created all of this in the first place, and it came from what? A desire to SHARE, for the sake of it, of course, either way the absolute is completely fulfilled and at peace! 

@Peter124  In regards to your last post, I understand what it's like, Ego freakouts are very scary, it's kind of like realizing you've been lied to for X amount of years. 

But 'dying' doesn't mean anything true in you dies, it simply means the false is seen through, and you are reborn as you truly are, a unique expression of The Absolute, and from this place you are free to be who you are COMPLETELY! 

It doesn't mean you just give up on life and call it quits, it simply means life evolves and is lived in line with your new understanding of yourself and reality. It isn't easy, but it is always worth it. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Peter124

Let conditions go, and you see you are already free. What is being experienced, is the alignment, or the discord, with thoughts about yourself, and feeling itself. I know it seems that it has to do with the relationships, with the turmoil of love & living. I know. It’s just an anonymous voice in the wind here if you will, but for what it’s worth, it’s saying you are perfect exactly how you are. To believe you need, is suffering. You are enough, already. Be mindful of the ‘blowing things up’ to such existential sizes. Choose the simple instead. Super simple. Go for a walk. Have solid release / cry. Watch a feel good movie. Take the time to self love. 

@LfcCharlie4 ? ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @Nahm 

The Dawn rises each day regardless of the conditions.

Reincarnation implies that I an truly just the observer not the doing being happening saying thinking.

I have thoughts and I create thoughts.

All thoughts are predicted on language system and filtered in some sense.

So Aurora must be indefinable, iconic, unique, that means adaptation and change. Aurora is the Maya expression of the silent conscious presents that is me speaking through the vessel of Aurora.

That is what Nahm is as well all a character played by consciousness or me.

Me-ness is not-two.

For there to be a me there must be an other. So really there's only we or us.

Aurora does not exist independently of Nahm nor does Nahm, Aurora when communication is happening.

It is an act of self-communion in the realest sense as it encompasses and acknowledges you and me. Us.

It's just non-dual.

Soul=mind me=mental construct to grasp the me experience.

Humans are just God being as humans fighting against an imagined other. Out of lack of realization of their deeper sameness which creates solidarity mutual understanding wisdom and love.

On 01/04/2020 at 7:37 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nahm  Well said as always, my friend. 

@Peter124  This is a common mistake in Non-Dual circles, equating all desire= bad. I'm guessing you didn't watch the video. 

The form of the desire you are talking about is personal desire, in terms of desiring things because you think they will make you happy. Desiring a Girlfriend because you think they will solve all of your issues and finally make you happy is one example. 

Of course, this is destined to fail, as this person won't be able to make you happy eventually, and you'll then be left on your search. 

Awakening and the realization of our true being is of course the source of true peace and happiness, the 'kind' that never leaves us. 

From there, we then desire to express this peace, happiness, love and joy. 

from this place of wholeness and fulfilment we may wish to express this love with another being in the form of a romantic relationship or friendship, however, the big difference is we don't need a Girlfriend to BE happy, we simply have the desire to express happiness and love through the medium of relationship. That being said, everybody is different, and not everyone will desire a relationship, that was just an example of the difference in desire. 

As Nahm said Desire is literally creation, without it, we wouldn't be breathing, without it we wouldn't exist in this dimension, it was God's/The Absolutes desire to create and share that created all of this in the first place, and it came from what? A desire to SHARE, for the sake of it, of course, either way the absolute is completely fulfilled and at peace! 

@Peter124  In regards to your last post, I understand what it's like, Ego freakouts are very scary, it's kind of like realizing you've been lied to for X amount of years. 

But 'dying' doesn't mean anything true in you dies, it simply means the false is seen through, and you are reborn as you truly are, a unique expression of The Absolute, and from this place you are free to be who you are COMPLETELY! 

It doesn't mean you just give up on life and call it quits, it simply means life evolves and is lived in line with your new understanding of yourself and reality. It isn't easy, but it is always worth it.

I fear that if I let go fully of that as a matter of fact we could together again. Which scares me. Because it feels like the choice can't fully ever be unselfish.

So not fully sincere.

Hence not fully let go of.

Yet by holding on to desire, I have hope and realistic expectations. I hope because I also have my doubts.

I hold on to her out of integrity and respect for her lack of desire for me.

I don't think I'm capable of unloving her.

It's like the piece of her that latched on to me turned into a combination of both of us. However in it I see myself. Im in her, she's in me spiritually still, I can feel it. Maybe I'm choosing to delude myself.

It doesn't matter either way I'm self aware of my own feelings of being insane.

As well as my true self, Aurora the daughter of heaven. Beloved by the the almighty creator.. .

So there's no harm in that, most of the time she's not even on my mind .

But I have these intense moments of missing her and feeling like a part of me is missing inspite of enlightenment itself.