Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seiden

Great Quote

1 post in this topic

There is nothing outside you.

That is what you must ultimately learn, for it is the realization that the Kingdom of Heaven is restored to you.

For God created only this, and He did not depart from it nor leave it separate from Himself.

The Kingdom of Heaven is the dwelling place of the Son of God, who left not his Father and dwells not apart from Him.

Heaven is not a place nor a condition.

It is merely an awareness of perfect Oneness, and the knowledge that there is nothing else;

nothing outside this Oneness, and nothing else within.”

From ACIM textbook.

I was reading the textbook and these lines resonated quite strongly with me since Leo has been saying the same thing for almost two years now.

I finished all the lessons of the Workbook last year (took me from 2018 to 2019),

And have 2 questions to @Leo Gura just out of curiosity.

1.Did you worked the 356 lessons each day by day as it tells to do or did you just read through them?

(this is not very important since no one does all of them perfectly anyway)

2.The Course says that forgiveness is one of the fastest way to undo the ego since you start seen everybody as sinless brothers in God, The child of God and ultimately God itself ( whom is of course myself),

what are your thoughts on the method of true forgiveness? Have you tried it?

I know it is nowhere near 5-Meo(which I really want to experience some day), but personally I’ve had tremendous experiences with true forgiveness and it has come to a point now that it is my second nature, the second I feel unsettled about anything my mind goes directly into forgiveness mode, which has been really like ‘floating 3 inches off the ground’

I know every path is just a matter of preference, and this is what has worked for me, but since Leo has done the course just wanted to know about those 2 things.

Thanks, Love you all!!

Edited by Seiden
typo