Baotrader

Trip report of a heroin addict tries to cure her addiction

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm very excited to share this even though this is not my trip. 2 or 3 days ago I don't remember surely,  I again hanged out with her - a heroin addict who I wanted to know why heroin addicts find it too hard to quit their addiction. 

We were in a coffee shop and she honestly said she pretty much wanted to quit her addiction for heroin but every time her body wanted it the chest felt empty and that emptiness tortured her so badly. I believe her because she does not show any signs of a pretty bad girl and her description makes sense. Feel the emptiness is extremely torturing. Right at that moment her body felt lacking heroin. I decided to give and recommend she took a pill - a tripping substance I managed to create. I brought it along intending to trip in a park that day. I told her to wait for 40 mins in case the coffee might interact with my substance and caused something dangerous.

After taking the pill I told her to be mindful of whatever part of the body felt empty and imagine talking to it, tell it "there's life in the body now, you can take it". It was her luck that in her case it was her chest that felt empty not the forehead so it was easier. Her addiction was cured!! I did it!! She did it!! We set a proper expectation that she will have to take my substance everyday for a week to cure it completly. I'm quite sure she will be clean given her genuine desire to quit heroin.

Trip report: Aside from this, what she saw in that trip was intersting. She saw many colorful circle that came to her nonstop. She had to move her eyes to another direction to avoid that. The second thing she saw was a big yellow bird in the ceiling that was many times bigger than normal birds. I don't see it.

Most importing was consciousness making its presence to her. She was conscious she was living the FUCKING present moment sitting in a coffee shop. It helps release the emotional baggage inside her. She always reprimended herself for trying heroin. She realized she got no control whatsoever. The person that tried heroin was not really her.  

However, the side effect was a short-lived feeling of depression. I attribute it to her experience of having no control.

A you really cured such a strong Addition? For one Day maybe

@Baotrader Oh I want to undo my statement. I forgot you are the guy who creates his own drugs. This is interesting.

WIth LSD it is hard to cure this addiction. With Iboga you have much better chance but you may need more than one or two trips. If your drug can do this with one trip, then this would be absolutely outstanding. Then you really saved someones life with this

To the mods- is this kind of post acceptable here without more details?

OP creates his own drugs, apparently, and is happy to give them to heroin addicts who are possibly in the early stages of withdrawal, and yet seems more concerned with a possible interaction with coffee.

like with any medical testing you could say that it worked only after a certain amount of time - one day overall is no adequate or even sufficient outcome to make any claims. did you even give that to her when she was cold turkey or was she heroin exposed in advance? how do you know if she does or does not take it anymore - she could be lying... how did you even measure if what you gave her worked or was not only additional tripping on top? would be nice if you really would have found sth but you would need to clinically test over a certain amount of time in a big enough group to be sure about it working or not working. in a strictly surveillanced surrounding to know if the addict does not cheat you or him/herself.

nice story btw. would be nice if there was sth like a magic pill which would really help heroin addicts. but i also doubt its possible without a rehab directly on the street - reads more like fiction. saying this having read an autobiography of a heroin addict once. its a story of selfdeception.

Edited by remember

On 1/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, Corpus said:

To the mods- is this kind of post acceptable here without more details?

OP creates his own drugs, apparently, and is happy to give them to heroin addicts who are possibly in the early stages of withdrawal, and yet seems more concerned with a possible interaction with coffee.

If she was a normal person, I would not be afraid of coffee. Heroin has made her a dopamine-high person. Coffee is extremely dangerous for such a kind of person. My substance shares a common property with any psychedelics which increases ( not by much) dopamine in the user's brain. Therefore, interaction with coffee can make a person have negative thoughts, even sucidal thoughts. No joke