Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erixoon50

First mushrooms trip

11 posts in this topic

I'm going to have my first psychedelic trip (2g of shrooms) in a few hours at night, everything is already set up. My only concern are sleeping parents in the next room. I'm worried about uncontrolled loud laugh or something like that during trip, waking them up and that may cause a bad trip for me.

Do you think it may happen? I don't have currently any safe place where I can trip alone ;(

Posted (edited)

I would say don't do it then.

Personnaly I always feel like crying, screaming, singing or laughing at some point to purge stagnated energy.

You might not but it is a possibility. 

Depends on your parents also they might freak out or they might not. 

2g is relatively low dose but you never know how sensitive you are so you might be the one freaking out which isn't the best scenario if you are with non-psychedelic users especially parents. 

Edited by Rigel

2 hours ago, Erixoon50 said:

Do you think it may happen?

No way to know especially since it's your first time but if your parents do find out keep in mind they may call emergency.

@Erixoon50 You should be alright with 2g. I did 2.5g and 0.5g edible last night and it was stable and controllable; had incredibly deep insights and an ego death. I'd say once you go over 4g range, things start to get uncontrollable. 

But since it's your first psychedelic trip, I'd just have some ambient music close by and the lights turned off. 

I have 3 options really:

a) Doing it at night, when they are sleeping, risking that I might act loud

b) Doing it at day, risking that they might come to room spontaneously

c) Doing it in the forest (it's cold now in my country + I probably wouldn't feel very safe there)

Once you're in the trip you won't want any confrontation with your parents at all, it could very easily derail you into panic. You also might get tired of being confined to your room during the trip, also your going to be up all night too. Two grams is a good starting dose but given your circumstances, I would suggest to start even lower, just to see how you react. 

Yeah maybe I just should start lower, 1g you think will be ok?

2 minutes ago, Erixoon50 said:

Yeah maybe I just should start lower, 1g you think will be ok?

@Erixoon50 That would be more wise in my opinion. Also make sure your well rested before you start the trip.

@Erixoon50 I suggest to trip when you are 100% sure that nobody is going to disturb you. You don't need 8 hours, just 2 hours till the peak will pass... Also, yeah, 1g or 1.5g feels better to start with. 

I would wait to your parents going on vacation or something like that if I were you.

You have all the time in the world to trip, so why not respect this substances and make it special for the trip (this means, waiting until you can have a day alone at home).

But hey, do what you want. I have trip one trip while my mom was at home. But I did a very low dose. Either way i wouldn´t do it again