Matteo

Sharing my path: RASA, Depression, Psychedelics, Ashram, Romantic Love

60 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Did you do psychedelics before or after doing sadhguru's practices? 

Actually the reason you cant feel the benefits of rasa transmitions is probably the same as why you can't feel much benefit from sadhguru's practices because sadhguru's path is all about transmition and presence. Without receptivity only your lung capacity will increase, no transformation will hapen. You can see he always says, do the practice with love and devotion, do it as an offering etc. etc. And if you're are receptive it will totally transform you. Some people on first day get blown away like tornado hit them. It's not a path of individual striving, it's a path of offering yourself and receiving. How fast you grow in many ways depends on your receptivity. So the reason you didn't see much result in those techniques whether It's sadhguru or rasa or even vipassana because even in vipassana buddha's grace is very much alive and active in that path, the reason is just that something is blocking you from grace. Like rasa instructor was telling you also.

So the reason I asked if you did psychedelics before or after sadhguru is because according to Mooji using psychedelics causes spiritual pores to close and makes you unreceptive to grace. That's what rasa teacher was also telling you also to make a 6month gap.

I want you to understand that without grace growth is impossible. "Grace plays 99% role of your spiritual evolution, you only do 1%." #Mooji.

Fix this thing before you do anything else. This is an answer to all your problems. Arrgoance is another disease that blocks a person from grace. Watch out for it.

"Especially these thoughts like I'm the ultimate authority",  "only I know what is good for me" is a peak of arrogance and a cancer to your soul.

How do you "fix this"? I did psychedelics before sadhguru, went to the ashram six months after my last trip. I got RASA one year after my last trip. Last RASA I took was one and a half year after my last trip. My "spiritual pores", if they even exist, had plenty of time to go back to normal. The RASA instructor told me I was very receptive, and said it took him one year of receiving transmissions to reach to LOC 1000. This is not what they advertise thought. They say it takes few sessions and that's it. I didn't to psychedelics that much, dosages were low and I waited two weeks, sometimes up to a month or two before doing another trip.

19 hours ago, Nahm said:

God gave me mushrooms. Nonsense came to a screeching halt. 

@Matteo Beautiful & elegant share, thank you!

Thank you. I also am rapidly getting intollerant towards the spiritual nonsense.

19 hours ago, Gneh Onebar said:

Thx for sharing. If you want to pursue the psychedelic path seriously read Chris. M Bache's "LSD and the mind of the Universe". You will find a lot of answers there. ;) 

I listened to a lecture by him, he seems to have a lot of experience. He had problems reconciling the gigantic mystical states that he was experiencing because his normal life started to feel dry and insignificant, and he was just waiting to die so he could be infinity. He said he recovered from this. That's one thing that scares me, not being able to relate to normal life anymore. That was happening when I was doing psychedelics.

That's why I went to sadhguru, because he was promising that through yoga your body will be able to permanently sustain those states of consciousness. I'm more interested in increasing my baseline level permanently, instead of just jumping. Some say this is best done by not jumping at all, but according to what leo says, this doesn't seem true from his perspective. Also I thought that those jumps happen anyway if you practice. It happened to me during a vipassana retreat. It happened to me on the top of a mountain for no reason.

Sadhguru makes it happen on purpose during a program called Bhava Spandana. For example here he contradicts himself, because in one video he says "if you do big consciousness jumps with psychedelics, your normal life will seem to not be enough and you will suffer". But then in another article he said "with bhava Spandana we make you jump, so that you see what it's possible for you, and then you want all of it".

A friend of mine did Bhava Spandana and said it was like taking mushrooms.

@Matteo if they’re advertising it takes a few sessions then that’s BS, Ramaji and Ananda are pretty open that it takes (usually) around a year, and even then you will have integration and embodiment work. 

If someone is saying it takes a few sessions that’s BS, there is no quick fix, even if you have a spontaneous realization like Ramana you then have integration work, for example, Eckhart Tolle sat on benches for years! 

There is no quick fix, even with psyches you will have plenty of integration work, if you look for a quick fix you’ll just chase your tail forever. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@EntheogenTruthSeeker I worked with Ananda for 9 months with 1-2 sessions a month before reaching so called LOC 1000, but even then, that’s still just a concept, a useful one, but eventually still needs to be dropped. 

People vary in how long it takes, some could take years, I know some take a couple sessions (then of course have integration)

Every case is unique, and a number of things play into that. Receptiveness to the teachings, built up beliefs, conceptual understandings, Seeking past, you could even argue “past lives” If you believe in any of that. 

I first hand know RASA isn’t some magic pill, it simply helps clear blockages and experience your true nature, to me the 1-1 sessions were just as if not more valuable in clearing my blockages and issues along the path, it also helped with integration each time. 

Plus, only You can ever know your own “LOC”/ awakening, you are the guru. 

I personally haven’t had 1 session with Ramaji, only worked with Ananda and she was amazing, Ramaji seems great in Satsang and I know @Haumea2018 worked with Ramaji. 

This all said, maybe it isn’t the right path for you, there’s no one right path for everyone :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 hours ago, Matteo said:

I listened to a lecture by him, he seems to have a lot of experience. He had problems reconciling the gigantic mystical states that he was experiencing because his normal life started to feel dry and insignificant, and he was just waiting to die so he could be infinity. He said he recovered from this. That's one thing that scares me, not being able to relate to normal life anymore. That was happening when I was doing psychedelics.

Jep, but Bache pushed it really far. You don't have to go as far as he did. Netherless he had a successful career as a university professor. He also suffered, because he couldn't speak openly about his psychedelic experiences - if he did, he would have lost his job.

That's why I went to sadhguru, because he was promising that through yoga your body will be able to permanently sustain those states of consciousness. I'm more interested in increasing my baseline level permanently, instead of just jumping. Some say this is best done by not jumping at all, but according to what leo says, this doesn't seem true from his perspective. Also I thought that those jumps happen anyway if you practice. It happened to me during a vipassana retreat. It happened to me on the top of a mountain for no reason.

Sadhguru makes it happen on purpose during a program called Bhava Spandana. For example here he contradicts himself, because in one video he says "if you do big consciousness jumps with psychedelics, your normal life will seem to not be enough and you will suffer". But then in another article he said "with bhava Spandana we make you jump, so that you see what it's possible for you, and then you want all of it".

A friend of mine did Bhava Spandana and said it was like taking mushrooms.

Hmm… seems indeed like a contradiction. I started all my spiritual practices after a breakthrough experience with mushrooms in july 2018. The next day after the trip I just intuitively started with my meditation sessions. Never missed a single day until now. Why not try a combination of psychedelics and a continuous traditional spiritual practice like meditation or (kriya) yoga.

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

@Matteomaybe check out the divine leniage, their main 5 elements practice is free on their website. It's chanting a mantra with a ritual around it. I found it to be more effective than rasa or psyches 

33 minutes ago, bobbyward said:

@Matteomaybe check out the divine leniage, their main 5 elements practice is free on their website. It's chanting a mantra with a ritual around it. I found it to be more effective than rasa or psyches 

How was it effective for you? Did it change your level of consciousness? If so, how?

@Matteovery effective, felt like I was tripping when chanting. After doing it for a few weeks I had a kundilini awakening and my energy got out of control so I stopped. But their practices are the real deal, worth checking out at least. 

Edited by bobbyward

For me the 5 element practise was less effective than for bobby, but I still do it and I feel it's quite powerful too. These mantras are an easy way to pull nice energy into you. The idea is that you get initiated into this practise first, as I have, but some people do it without and still experience good stuff

Edited by Waken

Be careful with RASA, shaktipat, and this whole Ramaji gang. They are not deeply Awake and following them too closely will lead to delusions. Not to mention that they harbor dogmas and ignorance against psychedelics.

Even if you reach "1000", that's still a joke compared to true Awakening.

You should not rely on a guru to Awaken you. Ultimately it will not work. Which is not to say you shouldn't experiment and try various techniques. For those of you for whom RASA has helped, great. But just know, there's much more beyond RASA.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yeah, I mean if shaktipat was the method that would take you all the way you would have been all about it. 

why have you chosen not to?

Thanks for the input. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@LfcCharlie4 thanks for the insight brother. Yeah, he tells me I’m at this LOC but I’m miserable and highly unspiritual. 

the Skype seems fishy, and that if you tell him like “I feel like I have no self” that he uses that intellectual parroting as a LOC assessment

psychedelics have helped WAY more. Although; lessons in coaching are still good. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Different strokes for different folks mate. My experience was the complete opposite. 

I don’t think there’s one path for everyone at all, whatever resonates most with you go with that! 

On 3/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, Visionary said:

Do you understand that in the more advanced stages (around nondual experiencing) it's rather about loosing than gaining? It's a process of self-emptying: surrendering good AND bad sensations, thoughts etc. Blockages are released through a surrender to love.

Perfect clarity. "Losing"; "dropping away", becomes a Blissful experience.

Continues until there's Nothing left to drop away.

Bliss without knowing Non-Bliss.

At each turn of the journey, it becomes more "Real".

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful with RASA, shaktipat, and this whole Ramaji gang. They are not deeply Awake and following them too closely will lead to delusions. Not to mention that they harbor dogmas and ignorance against psychedelics.

Even if you reach "1000", that's still a joke compared to true Awakening.

You should not rely on a guru to Awaken you. Ultimately it will not work. Which is not to say you shouldn't experiment and try various techniques. For those of you for whom RASA has helped, great. But just know, there's much more beyond RASA.

Yes, everyone, you should instead listen to a guy who is daily demonstrating grandiose delusions exacerbated by substance abuse disorder.

The guy who thinks he's more awake than Buddha, and refers to himself in third person, and aligns his personhood with divinity on a regular basis.

Say what you want about Ramaji, he doesn't claim to be more awake than Buddha...or even his peers like Rupert Spira and others for that manner.

Leo is the Pied Piper of substance abuse to a false awakening, and whoever follows him will regret it bitterly.

He'll lead himself to a place where he is unable to function in everyday reality between trips and become yet another drug-abusing burnout.

But hey -- it's your life, right? Follow Leo and pay the price.  Absolute Infinity will use you either way: constructively or as a cautionary tale to warn off others.  

Your life, your choice.

@Leo Gura I know RASA isn’t perfect, (especially for some of the people trained it from what this thread has said) and neither are Ramaji or Amanda  are perfect, however they’ve helped so many students awaken using the 1-1 and coaching, and of course you shouldn’t rely on a Guru, they repeatedly say you are your own Guru. 

I can’t help but think you’re mainly saying this as Ramaji was someone who called you out and humbled you, by telling you, you aren’t awake and using his method in the 500s (still seeking, and not stabilised in awakening) 

You of course took this as him being wrong as how could Leo not be awake right? Of course that could be the case, but I wouldn’t expect anything different.

I know you’ll say, well that was X years ago, but even now, similar has been said. There’s no doubting you’ve had deep awakenings, insights and experiences, but it’s so clear from how you act on here and what you say, that you simply don’t abide there, and aren’t Self-Realised at all, hence why you are now calling awakening a state, to cover up the fact you aren’t actually truly awake. Awakening isn’t simply an experience or a state. I would really look into Inflation, Grandeur and Narcissism, as you show the clear signs for all 3. Anyone else wanting to understand what’s going on here may also want to read these. 

http://www.kheper.net/topics/gurus/inflation.html

http://samvak.tripod.com/journal66.html

In regards to delusions, I would say there’s more risk of that on this path, such as delusions regarding becoming the most awake being of all time?

True awakening humbles you. 

And, they don’t harbour ignorance regarding Psyches, when ask they have said multiple times they can be amazing in the right context for whatever reason, and have helped many people on their journey. The difference is, they, like many, can see you are simply abusing a substance and the risks that come with that. More importantly, you have a HUGE amount of impressionable 16-25 year olds following you who will basically do what you say, so if you tell them to do psyches regularly they’ll go do it. This is literally a matter of time before something serious blows up out of this, while when used correctly psyches can be amazing, recommending it to Kids is still very dangerous Leo, id be really careful in that regard. 

It isn’t delusional, to offer warnings around things that CAN (not will) cause harm. And, I am NOT anti Psyches, in fact I actively promote them when used in the right context and safely they can be amazing, I am certainly not denying that. 

All I am saying is the two biggest proponents of 5MEO you and Martin Ball, neither are actually awake. 

And, just to be clear I am not saying I am the most awake being ever, RASA helped me a lot realise the truth of my own being, and of reality, but simply at the end of the day you are always your own Guru, and follow whatever path works for you. 

Maybe more people will see that you saying “X isn’t awake” without you actually being truly awake is the most ironic thing possible. 

Lastly, I just want to say this comes from a place of love. I have zero against you Leo, and of course it is your path, I am merely saying what I see, and to me it seems these substances are effecting you in ways you haven’t noticed yourself, but many inside this community and outside are beginning to notice& please be careful when recommending these substances to those younger than 25. 

@Matteo I think the biggest issue when asking Gurus or other spiritual teachers  about psychedelics is that in 99% of the cases they have either never done them or they have a few mild trips under their belt, usually with mushrooms or LSD. So their knowledge and understanding of psychedelics is massively incomplete. Nowadays, unless someone has had a breakthrough dose of 5-MeO-DMT I have stopped listening to their advice.

If no traditional practises are working for you, high dose 5-MeO will. 10mg is not enough, but its good that you started off slow and careful. 10mg doesn't really do much. 20mg and up is were the magic happens.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Look...you will never be completely sure about psychedelics.They can absolutely transform you but there is always something you can't know.My opinion is to not supress that you want to try.Don't forget that there is always the choice of microdose which will absolutely is going to help with clarity and focus (and of course the techniques you are using to raise awareness)The feelings about the girl is something difficult and i can not help you there.Romantic love is such a powerful feeling.I am using psychedelics...!