Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artiekee

Visualise the same thing over and over?

4 posts in this topic

Im building a daily habit to drill my subconscious mind with my life purpose.

Its clear to me that its important to visualise it very vivid, in the present moment, as if it is already happening, with as much details as possible.

What is not clear to me is how many things I should visualise.

Lets say for example I want to visualise that I have a business that integrates mindfulness in business and education. There are many possibilities to visualise about, such as;

• the specific mindfulness program
  • having a beautiful office
  • Seeing very peaceful classrooms/offices/businessman/kids/students
  • Giving talks/speeches about the mindfulness program
  • Being happy, fulfilled, positive feelings
  • Etc

So what I wonder is;

Is the idea to visualise on one specific topic for the whole period (for example having a beautiful office)? Or is the idea to pick different topics on different days, aslong as it is about the same main topic?

I hope the question is clear, thanks for any clarification :) 

I’d suggest writing it on your board, and that’s it. Then get yourself ready fo it, and notice when it comes. 

This guy has a YouTube channel packed with this topic, and his communication is short, efficient and precise imo. 

Godspeed with your creating. ♥️??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

From what I've gathered, the most important thing about impressing the subconscious mind is the feeling aspect. Make sure you are feeling as if your vision is already accomplished and it most likely will. 

Aside from just viewing the future with your mind's eye, feel free to connect with all your senses. Feel your desk, feel the ground under your feet, hear the words coming out of your mouth, etc.

Each aspect of your vision can have its own little scene. Make everything as real as you can! 

Edited by martin_malin

@NahmThanks, will have a look! 

@martin_malin Oke thanks! So if I visualise something different everyday (with the same big picture in mind), and connecting with the senses, thats oke? So day 1 I visualise a beautiful office, day 2 I visualise giving a greet speech, etc.

Edited by Artiekee