Yog

5G - Documentary.

10 posts in this topic

Man I don't know if I am entering into tin foil hat territory. Also the title looks like a conspiracy theory heavy click-bait.

But when I look at the research, senate hearings, the law ect..... it relay makes me wonder if its a fox guarding the hen house.
The people speaking in it also do not look like they are into tin foil territory and some have years of experience in it.  Has anyone done any serious research regarding this ?

I've watched tons of conspiracy theories in the past and by now I can smell both them and the mechanisms forming them from a mile.
But here, it find it difficult.

Edited by Yog

You say "conspiracy theory" as if that implies "not real", "crazy", or "made up". I know why you say it like this, but I want to point out that the actual meaning is precisely what this video is implying. And that's okay. Don't let what other people have said about that phrase impact your willingness to look deeper and ask questions. That's healthy. Buying into them is another thing. But inquire, it's okay. See what they have to say. Do your own research (as the man in the video suggests). Do not take anybody else''s word for it.

You're right, there is some intriguing information regarding 5G that is worth looking further into. Have you yourself looked further into it? That's all that matters. 

I personally think 5G is healthier than 4G.

5G technology requires a lot of new base stations - these are the masts that transmit and receive mobile phone signals. But crucially, because there are more transmitters, each one can run at lower power levels than previous 4G technology, which means that the level of radiation exposure from 5G antennas will be lower.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48616174

I am myself, heaven and hell.

3 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

You say "conspiracy theory" as if that implies "not real", "crazy", or "made up". I know why you say it like this, but I want to point out that the actual meaning is precisely what this video is implying. And that's okay. Don't let what other people have said about that phrase impact your willingness to look deeper and ask questions. That's healthy. Buying into them is another thing. But inquire, it's okay. See what they have to say. Do your own research (as the man in the video suggests). Do not take anybody else''s word for it.

You're right, there is some intriguing information regarding 5G that is worth looking further into. Have you yourself looked further into it? That's all that matters. 

I agree. This forum is quite absolutist/authoritarian on "conspiracy theories" as if no matter what they are nonsense/non existent. Of course some are, probably most even, but by putting all in that category, and not even being able to discuss, well, thats some "radical closed mindedness" lol. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Commodent Careful about taking the governments word for it

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

It might be dangerous. However, when we're dealing with these types of phenomena that can only be described as an invisible ominous force, we must remember to acknowledge our inbuilt fears and biases around these things. The fact that this creates a sense of paranoia and distrust should be expected, and that should be weighed with the evidence at hand.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

You haven't looked into the issue deeply.

I went down the rabbit hole a couple of months ago and looked into it quite deeply, which mostly was a waste of time. The best argument I heard was probably "there is not enough research", although there in fact is lots of research on the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the human body.

If you look "deep" enough into anything you can convince yourself of anything, so make sure your intentions are objective while doing it.

I am myself, heaven and hell.