Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

165 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

The cards just say "BLUE" all over them in blue ink.

When people have pneumonia their lips and fingernails can turn blue due to lack of oxygen...

Good news!

Thanks xD

This is so cool, I tend to use tarot quite a bit as a guide. Thanks for sharing this with the forum. Much love :x

@Emerald Cool that you are doing this! Never used Tarrot before, I’m curious ?

I feel like my identity is spread out over different states and ways of being, and feel resistance to consistently live from my higher self. I have the desire to consolidate in my new way of being. What do I need to let go or integrate to stabilize?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 1.4.2020 at 2:07 PM, Loving Radiance said:

@Emerald  What do I face right now and how does it apply to changing my identity?

Holding on to fixed ways of being. It is the habit of believing self-referential thoughts. It is to believe to have a fixed identity and so suffering comes as it is seen that an expansion of myself is needed for living my dream life. Changing identity is feeling what one wants and then dropping anything including oneself. It is a jump into the dark cave which called you for so long with hope that it isn't as deep as you feared.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”