Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Arzola said:

@Emerald Thanks!

You’re welcome!

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 30.3.2020 at 10:19 PM, Emerald said:

There are plenty of ways to discover this. Be sure to be proactive, as the cards are only helpful in relation to how you use them. The same is true with the course or anything else.

So, we have the Fool, flanked by two 3 cards. The number 3 cards (as a reflection of the Empress) have to do with taking the first step on a new path.

The Fool ALSO has to do with taking the first step on a new path.

Perhaps your purpose will be to help those who are jaded by life’s heartbreaks. And to help them resolve old heartbreaks to start on a new path of connection. 

A0DC17D5-9942-447E-AA08-507D1FE3884C.jpeg

Yeah as soon I have saved a bit more money I will take the course for sure! :)

still spooky how much that fits to my entire life lol wow..

thank you!

On 4/2/2020 at 0:14 PM, acidgoofy said:

Yeah as soon I have saved a bit more money I will take the course for sure! :)

still spooky how much that fits to my entire life lol wow..

thank you!

You’re welcome! ?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 3/30/2020 at 1:35 PM, Emerald said:

All Pentacles cards. So potentially a lot to do with Earthly concerns like career and money. Can also relate to grounding in a purpose.

The cards seem to reflect a previous standstill in your path in terms of purpose, work, and money. There was perhaps some uncertainty as well as a sense that you have to continue giving your energy to things you don’t want to... and not having energy leftover for your path.

But with the Queen of Pentacles at the end, it suggests that you may have recently found some modest prosperity and a bit of a resting place for you to nurture your actual path without spending all your energy trying to keep life afloat.

Now, it may be time to get more clarity on what you’d like to focus your energy toward and start walking on that path. But there may be a reluctance if overworking or futility was an issue before. Those are traumas to be worked through.

0594A41C-D8E7-4BB4-8D6D-0EC46BB9543A.jpeg

That is surprisingly accurate O.o.

But I have also been doing a lot of meditation and self-inquiry about the nature of reality, more so than the average person. That did not show up in the reading.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I truly appreciate it. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

How do I find my most creative state to create the best music that I can?

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

14 hours ago, Derek White said:

That is surprisingly accurate O.o.

But I have also been doing a lot of meditation and self-inquiry about the nature of reality, more so than the average person. That did not show up in the reading.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I truly appreciate it. 

The Queen of Pentacles also reflects the theme of presence with reality. Pentacles are reflective of the element of Earth. And Queens have to do with presence and holding space. So, the Queen of Pentacles holds space for the present and reality itself (Earth).

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  Hi there, what is the best thing I can do right now to overcome my genetic muscle disorder? Thank you in advance! ;) 

Edited by Gneh Onebar

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

I am a beginner Wiccan and I am wondering how can I love myself more? 

9 hours ago, Privet said:

@Emerald IS THIS CORONAVIRUS?

giphy.gif

The cards just say "BLUE" all over them in blue ink. I don't know what that means...

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

The cards just say "BLUE" all over them in blue ink.

When people have pneumonia their lips and fingernails can turn blue due to lack of oxygen...

Good news!

Thanks xD

This is so cool, I tend to use tarot quite a bit as a guide. Thanks for sharing this with the forum. Much love :x

@Emerald Cool that you are doing this! Never used Tarrot before, I’m curious ?

I feel like my identity is spread out over different states and ways of being, and feel resistance to consistently live from my higher self. I have the desire to consolidate in my new way of being. What do I need to let go or integrate to stabilize?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 1.4.2020 at 2:07 PM, Loving Radiance said:

@Emerald  What do I face right now and how does it apply to changing my identity?

Holding on to fixed ways of being. It is the habit of believing self-referential thoughts. It is to believe to have a fixed identity and so suffering comes as it is seen that an expansion of myself is needed for living my dream life. Changing identity is feeling what one wants and then dropping anything including oneself. It is a jump into the dark cave which called you for so long with hope that it isn't as deep as you feared.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.