Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Arzola said:

Hey Emerald, this sounds interesting!

What’s in store for me?

Would be fun to do one for yourself and show the results on this thread ;) 

Mind you, I’m not psychic. But this is what the cards seem to reflect.

With all the reversals, I get a potential sense of stagnation in your work path, spirituality, and creative drive.

But fear not. There are stars in each of the cards... and the middle card is actually called “The Star”.

So, my recommendation is, if you face with blocks or stagnation, find your own “North Star” once again. 

The Hermit is a good archetype to help you turn inward and find your own North Star.

AAEA06D4-DE2F-4BC6-BEC9-C0657501EEA3.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

In the state where I am in my life right now, should I go full throttle with what my intuition tells me, or should I re-consider and try to find a balance with other areas of my life more "basic" which i have left behind lately?

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I tend to assume a sense of synchronicity in the cards. But I like to leave by beliefs open ended.

its not a belief but a phenomenon - at least you don’t have to hide. synchronicity is what brings everything together. being psychic is to recive synchronicities higher than probability.

13 hours ago, Arzola said:

Would be fun to do one for yourself and show the results on this thread ;) 

Okie dokie. My question is what am I not aware of that would be good to become aware of?

Okay, so this reminds me of an inner struggle that I’m having with regard to lack of optimism and doubts about my motivations for doing what I do.

I’m always anticipating myself to be tricking myself and there is a lack of trust in myself. And because I have these fundamentally pessimistic views of myself and my level of “just-ness” or trustworthiness toward myself.

And this lack of self-trust tamps down my ability to become aware of certain ‘elevated’ truths about my nature. The layer of mistrust/cynicism toward myself blunts my awareness of THIS as being the reality.

But the question is, how to let go of doubt when uncertainty is a part of my humanity?

0ED47288-367C-4B5D-AC23-7E99ACD84FC0.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

13 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

When my current situation will finally change?
Will it change for good or for the better?

My questions ^

HI there :) , glad you're here

The cards seem to reflect that the current situation is disallowing social interaction (of course). This will lead to some misfortune.

But that new “institutions” and a sense of community will spring up in response to the loneliness and misfortune. And this is where things may take a better turn... if you’re careful not to become dogmatic or lose yourself in the newfound sense of community.

I see this shift as being very tied to current events with the virus.

1FB0BE31-12B9-4256-AAE1-AFC9CA9E7102.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

10 hours ago, Galyna said:

@Emerald Hello :)

Would you be so kind to tell me if I get what I was from the current situation ( I can not really say what the situation is) Basically, pertaining to my situation, will my dream come true?

Thank you, dear and hugs to you.

Stay safe and healthy.

Mind you, I’m not psychic. But I can share an interpretation of the cards, and you might find it helpful as a perspective.

The cards seem to suggest that your paths are slowing down. You have less to do (work wise and otherwise) and there is little possibility to go in a new direction. This is likely because of the quarantine.

I sense it will help you immerse yourself more in your inner world and intuition because you’re not having to juggle as much externally.

There is a clear shift from Yang to Yin as many are experiencing. Not sure if this is what you want though... but it may prove to be a huge impetus for growth though.

A392C735-734B-495A-918C-866FD45EA2ED.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

10 hours ago, Dumivid said:

The magnetic pull behind this threat was quite big. Idk about others but for me, a good deal of synchronicity happened around it. Still wonder how/why tho.

Sure.

Long story short - my intuition/heart/emotions/contemplation/mysticism (even fucking astrology and the book of change) tell me to pursue a life of meaningful deep relationships with people. Meanwhile, I spend too much energy/concern/emotions on spirituality, mainly because of resent, envy, and worst of all - FOMO. Leo did a really good job brainwashing people in believing that awakening it's so important that is worthwhile killing yourself to pursue it and life will be absolutely miserable without it because there is nothing more important than that (I am not quoting him or anything, nor blame him for that, this is a trap of mine own but this is how it feels from my POV). Now I wonder how much and for how long shall I drop this "chasing", or perhaps something else is holding me back much more but I can't even point it out.

I got stuck in that trap for a while. It takes a lot to wriggle out of it. I highly recommend doing some individuation and Shadow Work to get back in touch with repressed aspects of your personal consciousness.

Unfortunately, the issue with hearing non-dual truths second-hand is the mind will misunderstand EVERY time. And those absolute truisms tend to cover over relative truths.

Here are some videos that might help

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Hey love, can you ask the cards what I need to know about myself, right now?  Thank you :x

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is speaking through your heart. Why the fuck aren't you listening?

Because for 99.999% of all people it's mind that is considered the master to listen to and follow. Of course I have to respect genetic limits that programme people that way although they do not want it

Edited by Baotrader

9 hours ago, Yog said:

@Emerald Hoy. What are the next key lessons I need to learn ? 

Btw its a fun self-exploratory thing. I don't think folk around here is taking it way too literally and giving away their power. 

I see tarot as a deck of mirrors. The interpreter just helps you do your self inquiry. Its more like a therapist than an oracle.

The cards seem to reflect that there is untapped “Magician-skills” that can be applied to your craftsmanship to bring it to the next level.

The barrier to homing in on your internal alchemist is that your heart is still closed from past traumas and heartbreaks.

The magician is someone who can synthesize a variety of elements into something brand new that is greater than the sun of its parts... like a great painting is far more than just a bunch of colorful mud smeared on a canvas. And like a great dish is more than just a bunch of food smashed together.

The Magician is a synthesizer if elements, and invents through the process of exaltation... turning base metal into gold.

So, you can pair this magician archetype with your normal workmanship to reach the next level.

But first, there is pain/heartbreak/disappointment to resolve that is perhaps discouraging or blocking you from tapping into the strengths of the Magician archetype.

Find and resolve any barriers to letting your natural magic come through. Trust that your gifts are valuable.

3DA59A98-38F5-4E5B-92EF-B51B85C59636.jpeg

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald thank you . Hugs 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

But the question is, how to let go of doubt when uncertainty is a part of my humanity?

an idea is a chimera with a flamed tail. there is no other possibility than to ride that - uncertainty is there to preserve you from taking the wrong path, so in some sense you don’t want to loose doubt but maybe rechannel your energies. find out which of your efforts still spark, and which you might want to discard. use your doubting ability wisely.

trust in your female power and the ability to form trust and partnership - trust in that ability to deeply connect to others. its not about perfection but that deeper connection to yourself which enables you to empower others. it can’t guide you the wrong way so doubt only (not)trusting in that, not yourself but the doubt itself.

the last picture is pretty difficult as it entails so much - but i sense its about trusting in what you already have achieved until now - even the small steps. maybe you are at a point in life where you have completed one phase and now are starting into another - or maybe the world has - what will follow is a phase of renewal - a little doubt is not bad but try to use this new spark energy, which will emerge out of crisis. one foot on the world and one in the clouds.

would you read one set for me, too? although i don’t have a question. somehow the doubt question is pondering maybe for all of us.

750D3411-3785-40F6-BF5C-BF12F6C43DAC.jpeg

Edited by remember

15 hours ago, Emerald said:

On 30/03/2020 at 11:10 AM, Vxvxen said:

@Emerald What’s my current issue I’m having? How do I overcome it? :)

The cards reflect that there may be issues with intimacy and vulnerability. Perhaps you feel a sense of difficulty with going out into the world and making new friends... which may be influenced by a fear of loss.

So, there is perhaps a guardedness that gives way to isolation... because it’s hard to risk losing people. And if you have few people to lose, you can shield yourself from acute grief.

But this resistance to “death” of relationships leads to an aridity in life.

So, if the cards are reflective of your situation, the advice here is to make peace with the many deaths in life. Once you open your arms wide to death’s embrace, you will start to live and love again.

ED3FA9D5-0D03-46CE-845A-EADFF42D4FD6.jpeg

@Emerald That’s a beautiful read:) Thank you for your time pulling 3 cards for me, I appreciate it.

On 3/30/2020 at 0:50 AM, Emerald said:

I’m in the mood to do some Tarot readings now.

Reply below with a question, if you’d like some Tarot-based insights on it. I’ll pull three cards for you and give a brief explanation of things to consider.

Mind you, I’m not psychic. I use the Tarot more as an archetypal vehicle for mining insights.

Hey Emerald. How have you been lately? 

Tarot is fun. I'm watching several videos for entertaining purposes and they keep me company whenever I'm bored and sleepy before night sleep. ? (T.M.I, ?I also love asmr) 

Q :  Am I going to travel in May? I was supposed to, but due to corona shit... I'm not as sure now. 

? Thank you. 

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

I got stuck in that trap for a while. It takes a lot to wriggle out of it. I highly recommend doing some individuation and Shadow Work to get back in touch with repressed aspects of your personal consciousness.

Unfortunately, the issue with hearing non-dual truths second-hand is the mind will misunderstand EVERY time. And those absolute truisms tend to cover over relative truths.

Here are some videos that might help

Thanks for that. I am always interested in new perspectives. Never know for sure what to expect around the next corner.

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)

On 3/30/2020 at 0:23 AM, Emerald said:
On 3/30/2020 at 0:02 AM, EddieEddie1995 said:

How do i overcome hard emotions/egobacklash, should i slow down? 

Hello Emerald

Hi Eddie! Good to see you. ?

Damn! Seeing the Queen of Swords for the third time and 7 of Wands for the second time. Interesting odds.

My impression is that there is a lack of clarity with parts of you that have been repressed and are resisting your path forward. But these parts are unconscious to you. So, that is the source of the ‘backlash’ that you’re facing.

Other parts of you want other things. And like in the previous reading, you must discover and honor what those unconscious parts want in order to move forward without being pulled back.

And there is a sense that a part of you wants to “win” at life to ignore other parts that feel like “losers”. So, while you’re consciously trying to win... there are other parts that are in Shadow that have other more emotional needs.

This is so accurate!  I m really getting interested in Jung psychology and hes analogy of Alchemy...  anyways... Thank you Emerald ! Talk to you soon! :) 

14 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

This is so accurate!  I m really getting interested in Jung psychology and hes analogy of Alchemy...  anyways... Thank you Emerald ! Talk to you soon! :) 

You're welcome! Talk to you then! :)

Emotionalmastery.org