Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

What the most important thing I should be focusing on right now that I'm currently missing?

Cool thx Emerald!

Intense spread you go here. ?

I get the sense that there are some “towers” that need to be knocked down in your life that are making major parts of you feel out in the cold.

So, there may be an unconscious or semi-conscious internal battle between holding onto the tower and knocking the tower down.

So, that feeling of being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Notice how in the 2nd card they are up in a tower? They are deliberating on whether or not to go... but they are afraid of the uncertainty because they project negative outcomes onto uncertainty.

So, that might be going on internally in terms of feeling stagnation for fear of letting go of certain attachments in life. Perhaps that fear of loss.

But this stagnation puts aspects of you, out into the cold... they get repressed with no outlet for expression.

But inevitably, the tower must fall. Some towers are supposed to fall. Towers falling is not always a bad thing.

69347D75-4C5D-4BFF-8C3A-6D0F31DEA405.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

That was quite helpful. A nice extra kick, I know there are some things I've needed to let go of but I've been struggling.

I'll try to take a step back and re-energize myself for a better effort.

Thank you.

hrhrhtewgfegege

11 minutes ago, Roy said:

That was quite helpful. A nice extra kick, I know there are some things I've needed to let go of but I've been struggling.

I'll try to take a step back and re-energize myself for a better effort.

Thank you.

You’re welcome! ?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Vxvxen the one you're creating, and actively maintaining.

by not trying to overcome it, it will fade away^^

Thank you for answer. Mind if I ask one more question ?

How is my love life looking ? What do I do to open my heart?

Hello, I would appreciate a reading a lot :)

Is my relationship with my girlfriend authentic does it do more harm than good eventually?

Hai Emerald thanks for taking time in reading.

I would like to know what's stoping me from having a dream life? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Emerald Thank you, sounds pretty accurate. I didn't get a pic of my cards I notice. Maybe you forgot. Thank you for your time. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Guys, watch how easily you are willing to surrender your authority and responsibility for self-reflection to someone else.

If you're serious about growing up, ponder whether doing so is a good idea.

No disrespect to Emerald. But this can turn into a disservice for people. You must learn to stand up on your own two feet rather than asking an online stranger what your life purpose should be, etc.

How do you know any of this is correct? Are you willing to stake your life on it?

If you're just doing this to have fun, okay. But some people here look way too eager to have a stranger give them marching orders for life, which is not in the spirit of self-actualization. It is critical that you learn to listen to your heart and trust yourself more than any Tarot card.

God is speaking through your heart. Why the fuck aren't you listening?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys, watch how easily you are willing to surrender your authority and responsibility for self-reflection to someone else.

If you're serious about growing up, ponder whether doing so is a good idea.

No disrespect to Emerald. But this can turn into a disservice for people. You must learn to stand up on your own two feet rather than asking an online stranger what your life purpose should be, etc.

How do you know any of this is correct? Are you willing to stake your life on it?

If you're just doing this to have fun, okay. But some people here look way too eager to have a stranger give them marching orders for life, which is in the spirit of self-actualization. It is critical that you learn to listen to your heart and trust yourself.

+1 this thread is a good example of the forer effect most of these insights shared are general and could be applied to anyone.

Having said that  I'm sure there's are good deal of synchronicity happening on the fringes of this.

here are some cards for all of you gathered in this thread - i guess its a hint towards making the best of this situation right now, try to learn from this crisis hitting the world. there is much more to learn now than when learning under „normal“ conditions. i‘m not the psychic my cards are psychic.

BEDD88E2-D7C0-4883-9B2F-A016BD0844F9.jpeg

but @Emerald doesn’t that exactly mean that? that you already are?

Edited by remember

@Emerald Any question right. Let’s test the waters.

What has been the theme of my life for the past few years?

Seems like a taroty question, shouldn’t be too hard to answer.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Hey Emerald, this sounds interesting!

What’s in store for me?

Would be fun to do one for yourself and show the results on this thread ;) 

When my current situation will finally change?
Will it change for good or for the better?

My questions ^

HI there :) , glad you're here

Edited by Hello from Russia

I feel Leo could say even more on this topic LoL:

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x