Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Hi @Emerald :)

Am I on the right path at the moment or is there anything that I'm not aware of?

Thank you in advance! 

What I’m turning up is that there may be an unconscious tendency to follow certain personal or collective dogmas without realizing it. 

Perhaps you consciously feel okay with being solitary and marching to your own drum. But there may be a part of you that wants to belong to a community, which resists against you carving your own path.

This could present itself as not being able to shake the desire to be approved of.

If this is reflective of your circumstances, I recommend trying to become more aware of the part that desires connection and how to reconcile that part with the more individualistic part of yourself.

D8318E37-B0B4-48BD-92D6-6AB2AD5FEE37.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@wavydude Oops forgot at first to add the picture of the cards. It’s on there now.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Hi, are you still in the mood? 

I have to do some letting go. Its weighing heavy on my mind.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Marc Schinkel said:

@Emerald How can I best serve others?

My impression from this reading is that you can best help people dealing with hard and soft addiction. And then to help them develop work ethic and gain clarity and direction toward their path forward in life.

66B59B32-EF27-4C32-9C31-2A286AE6436A.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

What do the cards say about my future love life? How is my love life going to look like? 

Thanks

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Hi, are you still in the mood? 

I have to do some letting go. Its weighing heavy on my mind.

Yes. I’m still in the mood. ?

Emotionalmastery.org

12 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Perhaps you consciously feel okay with being solitary and marching to your own drum. But there may be a part of you that wants to belong to a community, which resists against you carving your own path.

This could present itself as not being able to shake the desire to be approved of.

Tremendously accurate... thank you :)

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I recommend trying to become more aware of the part that desires connection and how to reconcile that part with the more individualistic part of yourself.

I wonder how I could do this though... any thoughts?

Really appreciate it, @Emerald , take care!

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Emerald Cool beans, ty ?

I'll read it in the morning. Time for bed?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

What do the cards say about my future love life? How is my love life going to look like? 

Thanks

Mind you, I’m not psychic but this is what the cards reflect...

There currently is a sense of stuckness in certain painful patterns of thought and belief. And these thoughts/beliefs make it hard to listen to your heart and follow your intuition. You are blindfolded and fixed in place... which attracts the kind of partner that amplifies and mirrors this “stuck” feeling. And there’s lots of potential for pain... with all the swords.

The remedy seems to be to some deep contemplation on life, death, and love to get more perspective in terms of the role you want your love-life to play within the greater context of your life. 

And then, to develop your own masculine side more as well. And one such way would be to create your own business or live more in alignment with your purpose.

This will create greater integration internally... which tends to translate to more integrated relationships externally as well.

C7D1659F-1378-45AC-AEC6-AE416CBD7E92.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald

Next please :)

Anything specific come to you in terms of a ‘next cosmic insight’ on my behalf?

Also, anything at all come to mind, regarding the number 26? 

(Being serious here)

Thanks!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Mind you, I’m not psychic but this is what the cards reflect...

There currently is a sense of stuckness in certain painful patterns of thought and belief. And these thoughts/beliefs make it hard to listen to your heart and follow your intuition. You are blindfolded and fixed in place... which attracts the kind of partner that amplifies and mirrors this “stuck” feeling. And there’s lots of potential for pain... with all the swords.

The remedy seems to be to some deep contemplation on life, death, and love to get more perspective in terms of the role you want your love-life to play within the greater context of your life. 

And then, to develop your own masculine side more as well. And one such way would be to create your own business or live more in alignment with your purpose.

This will create greater integration internally... which tends to translate to more integrated relationships externally as well.

C7D1659F-1378-45AC-AEC6-AE416CBD7E92.jpeg

That's awesome @Emerald. Thanks.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Emerald Cool beans, ty ?

I'll read it in the morning. Time for bed?

So in terms of letting go...

I get a lot of “going back and forth” in your mind and trying to get to smoother waters... emotionally speaking.

There is a sense of emotional disregulation that you’re trying to ‘fix’.

The water in the reading tends to represent emotions. So, you’re blindfolded facing away from it in the first card. Then internally trying to regulate it in the second. Then you’re trying to run from the rougher waters in the third.

So, surrender to the emotions is needed. There are emotions trying to process. And even if it’s hard, it’s best to welcome them with open arms. Resistance makes them more intense,

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Emerald

Next please :)

Anything specific come to you in terms of a ‘next cosmic insight’ on my behalf?

Also, anything at all come to mind, regarding the number 26? 

(Being serious here)

Thanks!

My birthday is April 26th ? So there’s that.

And the numbers on the cards add up to 8, which can be written as 2+6... though it actually shows itself as 5+3+0

So, if I’m reading this as a non-cosmic insight, I see it as a person who has lost something and can’t let go.

They stand there staring at spilled cups and don’t notice the cups behind them. 

They carry this unresolved heartbreak with them, which jades them to life. It keeps them from being exuberant and taking big leaps of faith like they once did before the cups got spilled.

In terms of cosmic truths, you could say this is nearly everyone’s fall from grace as happy child to jaded and cynical adult.

So, it is fundamental for helpers to recognize this.

F2756B0C-2DB3-4A60-9C3C-83BC5D83E2DF.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald

That is so neat. When I was reading this thread, it was like there was a pa speaker in my head blaring 26! 26! 26! ???‍♂️

Thank you!

The rest of it is also   Spot. On. Lol  

Pretty sure you ‘got the gift’ for this. ??♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

26 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

How do I take absolute ownership/responsibility for myself i.e. the path to manifesting this psychologically?

Lot’s of reversals. So, I see it as a reflection of perhaps not taking responsibility for what each card represents.

The first is socialization and tending to friendships 

The second is related to setting clear boundaries about what you do and don’t want in your life. Basically choosing what you’re willing/unwilling to fill your life up with.

The third is taking ownership of your own personal strengths.

So, these are the things that need the most ownership over.

BCF99142-F215-4574-9FD0-22D2ED2BC390.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Emerald

That is so neat. When I was reading this thread, it was like there was a pa speaker in my head blaring 26! 26! 26! ???‍♂️

Thank you!

The rest of it is also   Spot. On. Lol  

Pretty sure you ‘got the gift’ for this. ??♥️

Thank you! I’ll keep my eyes open for 26-related synchronicities, 

My daughter’s birthday is a 26 too... July.

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@EmeraldThanks a lot, I appreciate you taking the time to give me a reading.

You’re welcome! ?

Emotionalmastery.org

What the most important thing I should be focusing on right now that I'm currently missing?

Cool thx Emerald!

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

:o Your reading seems very in touch with what I am experiencing right now.

:|

Thanks a lot...

You’re welcome. I’m glad (but also not so glad) to hear it’s relevant. But I see a lot of potential for growth, so there is some positive in it even though it can feel harrowing.

Emotionalmastery.org