Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

@Emerald one more time thank you, it felt really relevant for me, wish you all the best :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just now, traveler said:

Fear of discomfort is on point. Fear of losing money isn't. I have no relationship with money, I throw them away at stupid stuff, I have no job, I live in my parents basement eating hot cheetos whilst playing minecraft, every day. I might go up there one day, they seem like nice people. 

Thank you for the recommendations, it definitely rings true. My biggest fear is to surrender fully to what is, it is the death of me. The gateless gate shows itself occasionally and I have to leave my ego at the doorstep to enter. Sort of giving up your security blanket to the bodyguard before entering.

If you fill in the reading with “security of resources” for the parts about money, it might fit a bit more.

With fear of surrender, that definitely comes up with the reversal of the Hanged Man. He is ( in the upright interpretation of the card) hanging upside-down in a very uncomfortable position. But he is content and has an enlightenment halo around his head.

This suggests that he has fully surrendered to the discomfort and become enlightened because he sees things from a different angle and has let go.

With the reversal, it suggests attaching to comfort and resisting against discomfort... which disallows the new perspective from coming to fruition. Thus, no surrender to discomfort equals no enlightenment and no learning.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

@Emerald one more time thank you, it felt really relevant for me, wish you all the best :) 

Indeed. The reading felt relevant and strangely, yet precisely on-time. 

Howdy @Emerald, it's been a while. I want a try as well if you don't mind.

My question: What sacrifices shall I make to achieve divine grace?

Thanks.

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)

what can I do to improve my financial situation? thank you!

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Spread messages of emotional and spiritual renewal, and how this apparent ‘loss’ can be made into a victory and a new path.

Be the example of a person who uses this time of turning inward for spiritual and emotional growth.

The Star and the Ace of Wands might also be good to look deeper into for archetypal inspiration... as well as to consider how to understand the current circumstance as a win.

81A45A83-3286-4037-81EB-7D498B40F84B.jpeg

Thank you. I’ve been trying to channel remotely to those suffering via meditation and shamanic breathing. Would it be the same interpretation?

2 minutes ago, Dumivid said:

Howdy @Emerald, it's been a while. I want a try as well if you don't mind.

My question: What sacrifices shall I make to achieve divine grace?

Thanks.

The first thing that jumps out is that we have scales in the first two cards... suggesting balance or a weighing of value.

So, moderation, charity, and morality are all playing into this reading.

But I get the sense that this weighing process itself might get in the way of grace, if it usurps the intuition driving you forward toward your purpose.

So, practice good ethics and aim for a life of service. But first and foremost, feel the passion and heed the calling.

Grace comes from finding and following the golden chord and all other forms of ‘in-alignment’ action will follow the natural integrity of your path. Grace comes from letting go and trusting the process... which may lead you to sacrifice, but may not.

D9452B6C-8C4A-463D-A85C-495C96E8B72D.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

11 minutes ago, isabel said:

what can I do to improve my financial situation? thank you!

Lot’s of Pages popping up today. 

The cards seem to reflect that there’s part of you that is optimistic about finances... but that it’s surrounded by a nervousness about self-expression and past emotional trauma.

So, this financially optimistic part, that may even entertain the notion of starting a business, tends to become discouraged by a fear and a need to hide your own light for fear of judgment or invalidation.

So, it suggest that there needs to be some processing through the self-doubt and secrecy that past trauma has imbued you with. Otherwise, you will second guess your life-path and all the value that you have to share... which will also make it very difficult to make money.

51F9A9F3-965E-4C33-AC4F-EFF0D1C24313.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

25 minutes ago, Emerald said:

If you fill in the reading with “security of resources” for the parts about money, it might fit a bit more.

With fear of surrender, that definitely comes up with the reversal of the Hanged Man. He is ( in the upright interpretation of the card) hanging upside-down in a very uncomfortable position. But he is content and has an enlightenment halo around his head.

This suggests that he has fully surrendered to the discomfort and become enlightened because he sees things from a different angle and has let go.

With the reversal, it suggests attaching to comfort and resisting against discomfort... which disallows the new perspective from coming to fruition. Thus, no surrender to discomfort equals no enlightenment and no learning.

Uuuuuuh. That is very accurate. Thank you. 

Btw the 2 pictures to the right seem quite negative, is there more messages in there you can scoop out for me ?

Edited by traveler

25 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Listen here, Em. You really are a gem. The last two days I spent reading George Leonard's book, the Mastery. And the exact interpretation you just layed here has been running on my mind throughout the days over and over. That's what I told myself in the morning: mastery is an endless road. That's what I told myself in the evening: There is always more to learn.

I have spent about 2 hours today contemplating the purpose of a teacher - and how can one ever dare to speak about things with such clarity. Later on, I found the answer. And I hear its echo in your interpretation too, Emerald. This has been a mind-blowing experience. Thank you.

Thank you! ? I’m glad to hear it. The best you can do is share your perspective and experience enthusiastically. We are not wired for certainty, but we all have a need to teach and learn.

It’s hard to be okay with that sometimes though. 

Emotionalmastery.org

21 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Thank you. I’ve been trying to channel remotely to those suffering via meditation and shamanic breathing. Would it be the same interpretation?

You’re welcome! ?

With the Star card, this denotes a connection between the spiritual, emotional, mental, and Earthly facets of existence.

So, this practice definitely fits with that. And the Ace of Cups is all about emotional renewal... which fits quite well.

Now, with the 6 of Wands... that tends to be about victory on a particular path.

But It’s also reflective of the Lovers Card (6 in Major Arcana)... which has to do with relationships and things previously separate coming together. So, I see connections there too.

But my main takeaway here that you can use both in and out of this practice, is to help people reframe this situation as a “win” instead of a “loss.” That way, they can use this situation for growth as opposed to feeling like they’re in chaos or wasting their time,

Help people find approval for the current circumstance.

Emotionalmastery.org

To be honest, the message does not resonate with me very much, but I think you are right about following my intuition (even if it's acting quite weird recently...). Thank you once more and have a good fortune!

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)

2 minutes ago, Dumivid said:

To be honest, the message does not resonate with me very much, but I think you are right about following my intuition (even if it's acting quite weird recently...). Thank you once more and have a good fortune!

If you don’t mind my asking, what sort of sacrifice did you anticipate needing to make?

Emotionalmastery.org

17 minutes ago, traveler said:

Uuuuuuh. That is very accurate. Thank you. 

Btw the 2 pictures to the right seem quite negative, is there more messages in there you can scoop out for me ?

The 5 of Pentacles reversed tends to be about resisting against or fearing being “out in the cold”. So, fear of loss and poverty is relevant with that card.

The 8 of Swords reverses tends to have to do with the mind creating the illusion that you’re trapped or stuck. But because it’s reversed it suggests that this assumption of stickiness comes from unconscious patterns.

Emotionalmastery.org

16 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You’re welcome! ?

With the Star card, this denotes a connection between the spiritual, emotional, mental, and Earthly facets of existence.

So, this practice definitely fits with that. And the Ace of Cups is all about emotional renewal... which fits quite well.

Now, with the 6 of Wands... that tends to be about victory on a particular path.

But It’s also reflective of the Lovers Card (6 in Major Arcana)... which has to do with relationships and things previously separate coming together. So, I see connections there too.

But my main takeaway here that you can use both in and out of this practice, is to help people reframe this situation as a “win” instead of a “loss.” That way, they can use this situation for growth as opposed to feeling like they’re in chaos or wasting their time,

Help people find approval for the current circumstance.

I generally have a “make lemonade out of lemons” orientation, yet it’s been hard in this global situation. What you write gives me permission to re-align (if that makes sense). 

Thanks for offering this to us ♥️ ? 

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Emerald

Hey Emerald!

Would you answer the following question for me?

Why is there so much chaos in my life currently, and how do I make the best out of it ?

^_^ Thanks! <3

In the first card, there is a reflection of using the Animus to go from rougher to smoother waters... bringing more vulnerable parts of yourself with it.

This could be purely an emotional journey or could have to do with literal travel.

But in the boat there are lots of swords (thoughts, beliefs, mindsets) that can sink the boat.

So, there is perhaps a feeling like emotional safety is hanging on by a thread. A potential for sinking to the emotional waters you (and especially the Animus) wants to avoid.

And because of that, there is a lack of emotional regulation and fear of heartbreak... new heartbreak that might reflect the old heartbreaks, which is what the Animus is trying to protect you from in the first place.

My suggestion, though not fun, is to attempt to learn through the chaos. Sometimes chaos is needed to crack us open to deal with emotional realities we’d much rather avoid. And now, is certainly a time of stasis and turning inward.

0F4B89FC-9F88-42E5-B912-FB1895B7BDEE.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

This looks fun I would like a try :D

What should I focus on in my life right now?

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I generally have a “make lemonade out of lemons” orientation, yet it’s been hard in this global situation. What you write gives me permission to re-align (if that makes sense). 

Thanks for offering this to us ♥️ ? 

There is and will be a lot of loss. 

But if there is one wildcard here is that things will never be the same again.

The status quo has been upset. This makes room for both regeneration and degeneration.

We will likely see both. So, our best bet is to see the hidden positivity and play to that end.

Emotionalmastery.org

24 minutes ago, wavydude said:

This looks fun I would like a try :D

What should I focus on in my life right now?

The cards suggests there is an indecision about direction... and perhaps some black and white thinking in regard to what you SHOULD or SHOULDN’T do.

And there may be money concerns clouding you awareness of your life-path too.

So, the cards seem to suggest that you do some death meditation. That way, you can consider what decisions are the ones you REALLY want to make going forward.

When you’re aware that you only have a limited amount of time, how is that time best spent?

This will naturally create more clarity.

CE39F502-6972-451E-BF69-23B41FAC6C2E.jpeg

Edited by Emerald

Emotionalmastery.org