Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

What the cards suggest is that there may be a sense of lack of fulfillment in relationships and maybe even a feeling like ‘The grass MIGHT be greener elsewhere’. And perhaps a sense of doubt in your own romantic decisions.

The cards suggest the key to resolving the issues in relationships are to explore into old (and possibly repressed) childhood memories and dynamics.

What you might find is that a part of you really wants a relationship... maybe in an anxious way. But another part might be quite avoidant... trying to keep you safe from re-experiencing the negative relationship dynamics from childhood.

So, the key is to heal that split internally... otherwise you’ll keep attracting that split externally.

E3748CB6-380D-4D7F-85FC-5C27DF462C74.jpeg

@Emerald 

Bizarrely pertinent results.......  

Your advice certainly warrants thorough investigation.  As the individual said above, I feel the significance stirring inside.  

Very cool.  Thank you!

14 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Where am I stuck/whats the next step (spiritual path)?

And will I ever get involved with a woman again?

In terms of where you’re stuck, the cards seem to reflect that you have a lot of goals all up in the air at once.

There are two ten cards and both are the max amount you can have in a particular suit. So, it suggests that you feel there are a lot of plates you have to keep in the air... which scatters your energy, making it difficult to move forward.

My thought is that, according to the cards, you don’t currently have enough energy to give to a relationship as you’re already spread pretty thin.

I would examine any desires you have to “have it all” to see if there are any emotionally rooted underlying motives for spreading yourself so thin.

8683EA79-9039-47BE-8DA7-6F628DE6CD63.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald What should I focus on right now?

Thank you in advance.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@Emerald Wow very accurate nice.

Any tips on where to begin shadow work?

I bought a spiritual course a while back with a shadow work note book, but It was prior to my awakening and I thought maybe I don't need it.

22 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Hello @Emerald

Is there something I should become aware of? Anything I should do to better the quality of my experience? 

Thank you.

Lot’s of reversals, which might suggest you’re not fully aware of this dynamic.

I see two possible interpretations.

#1. You have dealt with (or are dealing with) lack/poverty. This has created difficulty with being able to be aware of your feelings... thus creating a disconnect between your actions and your intuition. The reveal is that you’re disaligned from your path, and would benefit from realigning yourself with your true motives and desires... primarily by letting go of scarcity mindset,

#2. There is an unconscious process happening now, where you are letting go of your old life and making room for the new. You are planning on making big changes... which will allow you to follow your heart into a life that provides more emotional fulfillment and more connection to the emotions. The main takeaway here is to recognize this process as it’s happening, so that you can add more intention to the growth process and avoid snags.

363C3155-8A2A-4989-9D14-7153ABC59B33.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Both interpretations seem quite accurate. Feeling pulled towards the second one though. Feels better.

Thank very much.

29 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

Hey, Em! Why not. ^_^

What do the cards have to say about my life purpose?

All court cards! Two kings (both reversed) and a page.

The court cards show different ways of orienting to the suits. Kings are ‘masters’ of the suit they rule over. Pages are the youthful and idealistic messengers for the court.

Now, the reason why I put scare quotes around masters... is they aren’t the true masters of the Feminine suits (cups and pentacles). They are the masters of the Masculine suits (swords and wands).

So you have two kings out of their element. The King of Pentacles is the master of gaining resources but his prosperity owns him. The King of Cups is a master of charisma and emotional expression but he has a hard time sitting with his emotions.

So, the cards seem to reflect that you shouldn’t get caught up with the concerns of the two kings that only APPEAR to be masters. Don’t focus on being rich or being confident/charismatic. Don’t focus on appearing to be the master.

Instead, orient to your purpose like the bright-eyed and bushy tailed Page of Pentacles that cherishes his life path with a sense of awe and wonderment. 

BD931DAE-7157-4A5D-9B9D-4F3BD1C0FC25.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

29 minutes ago, traveler said:

What are some steps I can take to improve my life?

The cards reflect that there is a fear of discomfort and loss (especially financial loss) that keeps you feeling trapped in your current circumstances.

But you are not truly trapped. Once you open yourself up to the potential for discomfort and upheaval, you will likely find it freeing and easy to follow a path that feels good to you.

My advice is to rethink the rules and limits you put on yourself. It’s only your beliefs and projections that keep you stuck.

BC39D87A-EF43-4CD7-AC5F-32CF3B3B67FB.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

31 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@Emerald What should I focus on right now?

Thank you in advance.

The cards reflect that you may have past relationship upheavals that you project onto new situations. These might keep you from being optimistic, trusting yourself/others, or forming new relationships as there is an expectation of repeating past pain/traumas.

My recommendation, if this is reflective of your circumstances, is to focus toward processing and healing from past emotional traumas to clear open space for new paths and relationships.

81B299F6-5A25-4A88-8127-46DA3ED0F2AB.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

33 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Emerald Wow very accurate nice.

Any tips on where to begin shadow work?

I bought a spiritual course a while back with a shadow work note book, but It was prior to my awakening and I thought maybe I don't need it.

Shadow Work and awakening are different in many regards. Shadow Work is very much situated with Maya.

But a person can be awakened without dealing with their human traumas. So, my recommendation is to do both.

Here is a playlist of mine, that I made all about the Shadow... it will pop up as one video but there are 8 or 9 videos in the playlist 

Emotionalmastery.org

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

All court cards! Two kings (both reversed) and a page.

The court cards show different ways of orienting to the suits. Kings are ‘masters’ of the suit they rule over. Pages are the youthful and idealistic messengers for the court.

Now, the reason why I put scare quotes around masters... is they aren’t the true masters of the Feminine suits (cups and pentacles). They are the masters of the Masculine suits (swords and wands).

So you have two kings out of their element. The King of Pentacles is the master of gaining resources but his prosperity owns him. The King of Cups is a master of charisma and emotional expression but he has a hard time sitting with his emotions.

So, the cards seem to reflect that you shouldn’t get caught up with the concerns of the two kings that only APPEAR to be masters. Don’t focus on being rich or being confident/charismatic. Don’t focus on appearing to be the master.

Instead, orient to your purpose like the bright-eyed and bushy tailed Page of Pentacles that cherishes his life path with a sense of awe and wonderment. 

BD931DAE-7157-4A5D-9B9D-4F3BD1C0FC25.jpeg

This is quite noteworthy, because my life purpose is to explore, as I have written on the forum in the past. I know that's the core. But there is always a slight part of me that wants to teach the knowledge, pass it on. If I were to commit solely on this reading, I'd have to commit to the part of me which craves for a hermit life in a cave.

52 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Emerald wow, thank you :x

You’re welcome!

51 minutes ago, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

@Emerald 

Bizarrely pertinent results.......  

Your advice certainly warrants thorough investigation.  As the individual said above, I feel the significance stirring inside.  

Very cool.  Thank you!

You’re welcome! Glad to hear it was relevant. 

49 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You’re a real sweetie, thank you

Thank you and you’re welcome!

24 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Emerald Both interpretations seem quite accurate. Feeling pulled towards the second one though. Feels better.

Thank very much.

I think they can both play off of one another. I would consider both angles going forward.

Emotionalmastery.org

Can I channel relief to those that are suffering in the viral crisis?

1 minute ago, SirVladimir said:

This is quite noteworthy, because my life purpose is to explore, as I have written on the forum in the past. I know that's the core. But there is always a slight part of me that wants to teach the knowledge, pass it on. If I were to commit solely on this reading, I'd have to commit to the part of me which craves for a hermit life in a cave.

That could be one interpretation. But I see the Page as an enthusiastic communicator when it comes to his suit. But he doesn’t claim mastership over the suit. He continues to orient to it with beginners eyes without feeling that he’s learned it all. And so, he continues to soak up more and more. He is the true master that doesn’t rest on his laurels. But he shares and communicated with idealism and enthusiasm.

Emotionalmastery.org

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Can I channel relief to those that are suffering in the viral crisis?

Spread messages of emotional and spiritual renewal, and how this apparent ‘loss’ can be made into a victory and a new path.

Be the example of a person who uses this time of turning inward for spiritual and emotional growth.

The Star and the Ace of Wands might also be good to look deeper into for archetypal inspiration... as well as to consider how to understand the current circumstance as a win.

81A45A83-3286-4037-81EB-7D498B40F84B.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

15 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The cards reflect that there is a fear of discomfort and loss (especially financial loss) that keeps you feeling trapped in your current circumstances.

But you are not truly trapped. Once you open yourself up to the potential for discomfort and upheaval, you will likely find it freeing and easy to follow a path that feels good to you.

My advice is to rethink the rules and limits you put on yourself. It’s only your beliefs and projections that keep you stuck.

BC39D87A-EF43-4CD7-AC5F-32CF3B3B67FB.jpeg

Fear of discomfort is on point. Fear of losing money isn't. I have no relationship with money, I throw them away at stupid stuff, I have no job, I live in my parents basement eating hot cheetos whilst playing minecraft, every day. I might go up there one day, they seem like nice people. 

Thank you for the recommendations, it definitely rings true. My biggest fear is to surrender fully to what is, it is the death of me. The gateless gate shows itself occasionally and I have to leave my ego at the doorstep to enter. Sort of giving up your security blanket to the bodyguard before entering.

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That could be one interpretation. But I see the Page as an enthusiastic communicator when it comes to his suit. But he doesn’t claim mastership over the suit. He continues to orient to it with beginners eyes without feeling that he’s learned it all. And so, he continues to soak up more and more. He is the true master that doesn’t rest on his laurels. But he shares and communicated with idealism and enthusiasm.

Listen here, Em. You really are a gem. The last two days I spent reading George Leonard's book, the Mastery. And the exact interpretation you just layed here has been running on my mind throughout the days over and over. That's what I told myself in the morning: mastery is an endless road. That's what I told myself in the evening: There is always more to learn.

I have spent about 2 hours today contemplating the purpose of a teacher - and how can one ever dare to speak about things with such clarity. Later on, I found the answer. And I hear its echo in your interpretation too, Emerald. This has been a mind-blowing experience. Thank you.

Edited by SirVladimir