Emerald

Three Card Tarot Readings (Non-Psychic)

156 posts in this topic

I’m in the mood to do some Tarot readings now.

Reply below with a question, if you’d like some Tarot-based insights on it. I’ll pull three cards for you and give a brief explanation of things to consider.

Mind you, I’m not psychic. I use the Tarot more as an archetypal vehicle for mining insights.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Nemo28 said:

What is my future? 

Mind you, not psychic. But here are some things to consider going forward.

There is perhaps a disconnect from the emotions and the intuition that keeps you in emotionally unfulfilling situations that you’d be better off leaving behind.

So, the main piece of advice is to focus more on the body/emotions and not allow the mind to create projections that keep you in situations that are draining or emotionally “dry”.

18D4D1F8-0A73-44B6-9A58-057628844569.jpeg

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  What can I do to improve my general well being.

Energy, positive mindset, business success etc?

@Emerald Thank you :) 

Btw what is the middle card, what's the name?

Edited by Nemo28

How do i overcome hard emotions/egobacklash, should i slow down? 

Hello Emerald

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Emerald  What can I do to improve my general well being.

Energy, positive mindset, business success etc?

Lot’s of reversals, which could suggest some repression or resistance.

My impression is that there is lack of clear direction because there is a lot of underlying resistance. Some parts of you want to move in one direction while other parts want to move in the opposite direction.

So, the path of your heart is not clear and you might feel a sense of friction and stagnation in terms of direction.

My advice is to do some Shadow Work to see which parts of you are opposing the direction you consciously want to go in and to begin to understand their motivations for resistance.

Once you reconcile all the perspectives and needs within yourself, your energy will have less issues flowing in a single direction without any ‘kinks in the hose’.

B4AC4755-607F-434F-849F-B8370CDD2C98.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@Emerald Thank you :) 

Btw what is the middle card, what's the name?

8 of cups

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Whats in store for me?

Again, not psychic. But this is what the cards reflect.

Perhaps there will be a change in the way you think about things. This will perhaps reveal a new career path for you that you weren’t able to consider before. But it requires a leap of faith. You may have to ask “Should I stay or should I go?”

Should you stay in your safe tower with your usual worldview that scares you into staying in your safe tower... or should you leave your tower and adventure into the unknown to sew new seeds for your purpose?

6D585A49-1480-44CC-A9A7-C503F7E02498.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

12 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

How do i overcome hard emotions/egobacklash, should i slow down? 

Hello Emerald

Hi Eddie! Good to see you. ?

Damn! Seeing the Queen of Swords for the third time and 7 of Wands for the second time. Interesting odds.

My impression is that there is a lack of clarity with parts of you that have been repressed and are resisting your path forward. But these parts are unconscious to you. So, that is the source of the ‘backlash’ that you’re facing.

Other parts of you want other things. And like in the previous reading, you must discover and honor what those unconscious parts want in order to move forward without being pulled back.

And there is a sense that a part of you wants to “win” at life to ignore other parts that feel like “losers”. So, while you’re consciously trying to win... there are other parts that are in Shadow that have other more emotional needs.

C43B325B-5AB6-416B-A472-87BD9BAF517D.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

22 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

@Emerald what is the ego

According to the cards, ego implies a lack of connection and emotional renewal. And there is a constant emotional juggling and struggling to maintain the stability of the ego, where the juggling act is perpetual and we become slaves to maintaining our virtues. It also disallows us from receiving higher insights by keeping us focused toward the same emotions over and over again with no resolve. 

93AFB782-796D-4D9C-8AD0-99F1C11E40C7.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

Cool, thanks. I’ve never done this kind of stuff before. It’s funny how the mind starts trying to interpret and fit it into my story.

Can I do another?

Sure ?

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald what will help me most in life?

Hi, never tried it, just interesting :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Hello @Emerald

Is there something I should become aware of? Anything I should do to better the quality of my experience? 

Thank you.

Just now, Skin-encapsulatedego said:

@Emerald

What is my path forward for resolving intimate relationship and personal emotional knots?

What the cards suggest is that there may be a sense of lack of fulfillment in relationships and maybe even a feeling like ‘The grass MIGHT be greener elsewhere’. And perhaps a sense of doubt in your own romantic decisions.

The cards suggest the key to resolving the issues in relationships are to explore into old (and possibly repressed) childhood memories and dynamics.

What you might find is that a part of you really wants a relationship... maybe in an anxious way. But another part might be quite avoidant... trying to keep you safe from re-experiencing the negative relationship dynamics from childhood.

So, the key is to heal that split internally... otherwise you’ll keep attracting that split externally.

E3748CB6-380D-4D7F-85FC-5C27DF462C74.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org

Hey, Em! Why not. ^_^

What do the cards have to say about my life purpose?

8 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Emerald what will help me most in life?

Hi, never tried it, just interesting :) 

You got two Pages on your reading. Pages are youthful messengers and tend toward idealism.

So, the message is quite simple.

In any new path, face TOWARD the potential for pain and heartbreak with idealism and open arms.

Keep an optimistic mindset and continue to move forward on your path with youthful amounts of wonder.

313A4576-2A1C-4188-A604-898646754EA8.jpeg

Emotionalmastery.org