ivankiss

What exactly is The Illusion? (Light and Multidimensionality)

73 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Cool story you can investigate your entire life and none of it will have any meaning value or purpose whatsoever...

Simply because there isn't anyone here to get anything out of it...

The someone here to get something out of something is the illusion hints Awakening...❤ ?

Once again you are stuck on there being no self and that's it.  There is something beyond that.  You are the Self!!!! You are God.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Where did you copy that from?  Lol.  It is a good explanation of formlessness.  But it does not mean nothing matters.  That is but your relative interpretation of Infinity.  Infinity is nothing and everything.  So if you choose to say nothing matters you are deciding this.  You could also be conscious that everything matters.  In the world of form it is relative.     The formless is pure Infinity and pure Love.

Well you believe there's nothing other than yourself what do you mean?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake Is Self an illusion? What is conscious of "no-self" ?

Fortunately yes, there was never a self to experience anything. 

Consciousness is a dream it's all a dream. ?

That's why the highest teaching is nothing matters... ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Fortunately yes, there was never a self to experience anything. 

Consciousness is a dream it's all a dream. ?

That's why the highest teaching is nothing matters... ❤

@ivankiss nothing is conscious of its no self :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, ivankiss said:

I feel so nonexistent now xD

Lol

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

55 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I feel so nonexistent now xD

Yeah who is that 'I'?

Highest teaching and what all of this actually is, is Love. That is what you are. 

Why they do not feel it, not hidden, you know spiritual games and kindergarten. 

Even that is perfect it's part of maximization of that Love but I guess it is scary for mind and it is effective end on it and that way of inverted look on what actually is True. 

They do not want awakening because games stop. 

(I am God, I am God, I am God no freeking wonder I feel that way said Everything is Love, my words are law and I do feel that way epic stuff made all of this so worthy)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Don't forget that it's all pointing to the same "thing", more like no-thing. 

Let's not get lost in knowing. 

There is no one here, no one is reading this.

ITS THIS. Thiiiiiis, this ... this... this.... also this... this too.. this?... no this.. might be this.. this maybe?... surely it's this right? This this this this this this this. Has the meaning disappeared from this yet? 

This.

Edited by traveler

Here's some fun info about crystalline consciousness;

"Before looking at crystalline consciousness, I want to look at the word crystalline by itself. We live in a world made up of crystalline structures. The nature of a crystal is that it is ordered and aligned into latices or matrixes. This gives the form unique properties, depending on what the form of the crystalline structure is. Science has been exploring the properties of crystals for a long time and using them in a variety of ways. One of the latest areas of exploration is combining biominerals (living minerals) with crystals...

...Our interior is a vast crystalline matrix or lattice that is created by connective tissue and water. The connective tissue extends down to the subatomic level (and probably beyond but scientific instruments can’t go any further). If we are so crystalline by nature, why don’t we look like a diamond or like a piece of gum ? Because our crystalline nature is infused with consciousness...

...Crystalline structures have long been known for their properties in storing and conveying information. One of the ways these structures do this is through the transmitting and receiving of light...

...Here’s what I get (for now) about what Crystalline Consciousness is: It’s the field of conscious awareness, where we can re-member ourselves as divine beings. The remembering takes place, not only in our minds, but at a cellular, DNA, and subatomic level. To rewrite the definition of resonant tuning, we could say:

Crystalline Consciousness triggers states of unified states of alignment, integration, balance, and wholeness between the microcosm (your system within) and the macrocosm (everything external)..."

- gia combs-ramirez