ivankiss

What exactly is The Illusion? (Light and Multidimensionality)

73 posts in this topic

multidimensionality 

n.

"the quality of a construct that cannot be adequately described by measuring a single trait or attribute."

Recently, on this forum I have been "opposing" the idea of an illusion in an attempt to put through a perspective that transcends the notion of an illusion.

I was inspired to dedicate this thread to clarifying my views on the matter. I do not aim to convince anyone anything. I'm simply offering another way to look at reality.

So... there's one moment. And many moments.

There is change. There is a constant.

Right?

Everything seems illusory. But then again; there's "something" that's not an illusion. It's real. It's actual. It's true. Right? 

Smells like a bunch of paradoxes to me. Duality.

So how come there's this and that or this or that or this but not that?

Comparison. Echo.

There simply cannot be an illusion if there is no comparison between two or more perspectives.

What you are comparing is "the previous" to the present. When there is only the present. Both the previous and the next are already present. 

But that's not how we experience reality. We experience it as a continuum. When in fact it's static. Things seem like they're coming and going. Moments come and go. Perspectives come and go. Everything comes and goes. Right? Everything comes and goes. Why is that? Well, because... Light. Consciousness.

Light is a wave of electric and magnetic fields. Two waves interacting with each other. Vibrating. Everything you experience is simply electro - magnetic waves, vibrating on a specific frequency. All colours, sounds, sensations... All waves. What's fascinating though, is that within Light itself, after every single one of those waves there is a zero crossing point. Meaning that there is no electro - magnetic field there whatsoever. No Light. Light itself contains no light? That's hilarious. But if you think about it... it's the only way Light could actually be.

So where am I going with this? 

What I'm saying is that I am. And I am not. That's how I am. (and I am not. That's how I am...) ∞ 

I am. I am not.

Set out on an infinite journey and explore all the ways in which you are and everything is. That's one side of the coin.

Explore for another eternity all the ways in which you are not and nothing is. That's the other side.

Compare both to one another and you've got yourself the ultimate illusion.

The Paradox - Paradox.

Become conscious that both sides are just sides and you will be liberated. Centred. There will be no sides. No paradox. No illusion. Only Light.

And Light is multidimensional.

Imagine a two dimensional being, minding its own business... and then one day a third dimensional being enters the two dimensional realm. How would the two dimensional being perceive the third dimensional being? It could only perceive it two dimensionally, obviously. There would be no possible way for it to see the entirety of the third dimensional being. While the third dimensional being would be able to perceive the entirety of the two dimensional realm, at once, due to its three dimensional awareness.

What I'm saying is that only a higher dimensional perspective could perceive the third dimension; in its entirety. (no illusion) . And all three dimensional perspectives would be able to perceive or capture only 2D fragments of their 3D reality, as they seemingly come and go. Never the totality of it. (illusion) 

Consciousness must shift above the third dimensional reality in order to see it, the same way a 3D perspective can see the entirety of a 2D picture, at once. Including all of its details.

Through a fifth dimensional perspective; the third dimension is whole, total, complete and static. To it time is not an illusion. It's just another component of reality. Another dimension; if you will. Time is just how 3D and 5D are connected. 

The conclusion then is, that only a fourth dimensional consciousness can be aware of a third dimensional reality and bellow. And only a fifth would be aware of the fourth and bellow. And the sixth of the fifth and bellow and the seventh of the sixth and bellow. And so on. Forever. Each higher dimension sees through the one "bellow" it, but it does not stop it from existing. All dimensions and all perspectives are equally true and real on the level at which they exist. It all comes down to an increase or a decrease of frequency. Of Consciousness. Of Light.

All of this can be explained in terms of Density (of Light) , too. I chose "dimensions" because it seemed like an easier way to illustrate the picture. Point is; it's all just infinitely intelligent and infinitely awesome Light. And illusion can only be if you "look back" and compere that to this. 

Light is always one step ahead.

Edited by ivankiss

Meaning of illusion in English

illusion

noun

- an idea or belief that is not true:

He had no illusions about his talents as a singer.

I'm under no illusions (= I understand the truth) about the man I married.

My boss is laboring under the illusion that (= wrongly believes that) the project will be completed on time.

- something that is not really what it seems to be:

A large mirror in a room can create the illusion of space

The impression of calm in the office is just an illusion.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

After deep self inquiry the man recognized the separate sense of self that he had been identified with for 23 years was simply an illusion.

(yes it's true in a sense to say Illusions are not real because, that's what Illusions are something that appeared to be real but wasn't)

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake The only way you can conclude that something which seemed to be true or real is actually false or unreal is if you compare one thing to another.  

23 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake The only way you can conclude that something which seemed to be true or real is actually false or unreal is if you compare one thing to another.  

An illusion cannot create real Duality because the illusion itself is a misunderstanding, there never was an illusion or something separate.

But that doesn't mean an illusion cannot create an effect.

For example:

The illusion of a water source in the desert can keep an individual walking towards it believing they're eventually going to get to the water... the water was never real but it still created an apparent effect in keeping the individual walking towards nothing.

Or like when you try to touch a rainbow, as you get closer, it disappears and it's recognized it was never real to begin with....just a visual effect (smoke and mirrors)

@VeganAwake So could the very notion of there being an illusion be an illusion itself? 

If there is only Truth, how can something be false? 

@ivankiss

There indeed is only Truth. Curious, on the more relative personal note, ever feel Truth flowing through the spinal column & brain, like liquid electric love? 

Also, sort of in line with your self inspecting here...got anything on why the speed of light is the constant ‘ceiling’, yet can not be said to be exactly precisely, literally, perfectly  consistent?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake So could the very notion of there being an illusion be an illusion itself? 

Yes exactly the thing being pointed to using the word illusion was never real to begin with... but that also doesn't mean the illusion does not or cannot create an apparent effect.

If there is only Truth, how can something be false? 

Good observation ...There is nothing that's false... so Something That Never Was is not true or false... illusion is a word describing a misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@ivankiss

There indeed is only Truth. Curious, on the more relative personal note, ever feel Truth flowing through the spinal column & brain, like liquid electric love? 

The moment I read your comment, I felt it. Funny xD I have also experienced massive "swirls", that seemed like they were coming straight from the centre of my being. Expanding into Infinity.

Also, sort of in line with your self inspecting here...got anything on why the speed of light is the constant ‘ceiling’, yet can not be said to be exactly precisely, literally, perfectly  consistent?

Because there is nothing ahead of Light. It cannot be faster than itself. Nothing is until Light shines upon it. Regarding consistency; I assume it has to do something with frequency. 

@VeganAwake So can you see how through a certain perspective it could be said that there never was an illusion even though it really can seem as if there was? 

Edited by ivankiss

You guys probably don't speak German, but what I consider THE most existential question on this whole self/non-self searching/finding quest, is addressed in this (adtmingly little boring) elaboration on the effects of self-realization

59 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake So can you see how through a certain perspective it could be said that there never was an illusion even though it really can seem as if there was? 

Yes exactly, an illusion is something that seems to be real but actually isn't.

The self illusion ends up being a compilation of different things.... thoughts, contracted energy, ideas, judgements, beliefs and labels identified with since birth.

The misidentification as the self with the compilation of these different things keeps one tied to social conditioning and stuck in The Matrix.

Waking up is when you stop identifying as the limited self with these thoughts... there seems to be a disentangling from social conditioning and the egoic self agenda.... I call this snapping out of The Matrix.

@VeganAwake Right. So looking back (at the matrix); it seems like there was or still is an illusion. Correct? Even though you "snapped out of it" and there's only Truth now. Can you see how there must be a comparison between two perspectives in order to create the possibility of there being an illusion?

Would you say that one can claim all there is is illusion only if one is "trapped" inside of it? And in that sense, realizing that "everything is an illusion" is the very first step in waking up from it? Could that be just the natural progression of transcendence? Waking up to illusion only to wake up from it.

Edited by ivankiss

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake Right. So looking back (at the matrix); it seems like there was or still is an illusion. Correct? Even though you "snapped out of it" and there's only Truth now. Can you see how there must be a comparison between two perspectives in order to create the possibility of there being an illusion?

Would you say that one can claim all there is is illusion only if one is "trapped" inside of it? And in that sense, realizing that "everything is an illusion" is the very first step in waking up from it? Could that be just the natural progression of transcendence? Waking up to illusion only to wake up from it.

This is right on. 100% agree/resonate with this. The thing you said with dimensions upon dimension and stuff in your post seems more to be possibilities inside of this, experiences one can have, or the natural progression of light. (I might have to read it over again). Awakening as I understand it doesn't have anything to do with the contents, it is waking up to the untouched nothingness in which the "contents" arises.

Thoughts on this? 

There is a freshness to your insights that I really resonate with, keep them coming.

44 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

When waking up occurred it was recognized that the separate self was never real to begin with. It was just a misidentification with the things that were mentioned earlier. 

Saying its like an illusion is just a word that comes close to describing how it seems. (something that is not really what it seems to be)

You could switch up the word illusion with misidentification...it's just a word pointing.

So when the misidentification stops occurring Awakening is the result. You couldn't wake up and then fall back asleep because the entire Paradigm is shattered.

I know you said you don't watch videos but this video mimicked almost perfectly my exact experience.

It's worth a watch if you get a chance one of the best movies on awakening in my opinion.

@traveler Thank you. I am glad you resonate.

Multidimensionality has more to do with Self - exploration than it has to do with Self - realization. As I said; all of this could be explained in terms of densities of Light instead of dimensions. Point is; there is always more, always deeper. But you never actually arrive. Because you never left.

And yes, I agree. Although the content is not apart of awakening. The content itself if waking up. To me waking up feels like forever becoming the wholeness that I already am.

Edited by ivankiss

@VeganAwake But if there is nothing but pure Light (consciousness) in the entire existence, how can you misidentify 

What I'm pointing to, is that you are identifying with the "false self" right now, by holding onto and perpetuating the idea of it. More precisely; you believe there is such thing as "false". You never stopped identifying with it. You've never begun, either. It's just a perspective that's being judged by another, seemingly "higher" perspective. That's what creates "the illusion". There is no misidentification. There is only 100% identification with different aspects of your infinitude, or the totality of it. 

If something seems false and that's true that means there is only Truth.

What you described is a necessary stage of awakening, I agree. But it's still a quite early stage. While realizing your true nature may be an end of seeking, it's certainly not an end of exploration, experience, expansion and embodiment. Awakening is infinite. Awakening is how we exist, at all. 

Thanks for the vid, might check it.

@Nahm Barely. I do understand it's about enlightenment and awakening though.

No coincidence. Why asking? Is there something to be seen?

@ivankiss

Yes, I would say so. My guess is that the question of the video is “is there free will”. I’d say a collapse of the free will ‘issue’ and multidimensionality is on it’s way. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE