andyjohnsonman

Which is true A. or B.?

37 posts in this topic

That’s possible however, unlikely when investigating your experience. From a human perspective (which is ego) we are divided. Someone else can never your experience and you can know never theirs, which is division. So if thats the case what would make you speculate that all seperate egos are one if your experience is the contrary?

Edited by Jacobsrw

Because It could just be me experiencing not being able to experience their experience like in a dream?

Stop trying to understand it. Just look what’s happening around you, that’s it. A or B, whatever. That’s just confusing. Spirituality is supposed to make things simple. Also, if you’ve ever heard spiritual teachers saying things like “all is one” or “you don’t even exist at all”, dude don’t even believe those things... Don’t just go around regurgitating those statements that you don’t even know for sure to be true. Work with what you have. You OBVIOUSLY exist, and the people around you OBVIOUSLY exist. Just the mere fact that I’m here typing this and you’re over there reading what I’m typing, that’s more than enough proof that we exist and we are not the same. Now just look around and observe. Just observe and then you’ll understand things. Maybe you’ll reach the conclusion that we are in fact one. But that’s a conclusion you gotta reach on your own. Also, get off this forum, it’s an echo chamber; it’s full of people that don’t know what they’re talking about. Don’t make things harder than it is. Have you watched Leo’s last video? That was his ego throwing its last tantrum lol

There are apparent separate human beings walking around with apparent separate Ego's

It's Just Energy being identified with as a separate self or ego... it isn't real!!

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just now, VeganAwake said:

There are apparent separate human beings walking around with apparent separate Ego's

It's Just Energy being identified with as a separate self or ego... it isn't real!!

It exists therefore it is real.

1 minute ago, blankisomeone said:

Does it? Try to find 'an ego' in your experience. What is it?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@andyjohnsonman I don't know.

This video was helpful for me some time ago (perhaps you are already watched it):

I would let go of the thought trying to understand it conceptually - relax. Godspeed. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Stop trying to understand it. Just look what’s happening around you, that’s it. A or B, whatever. That’s just confusing. Spirituality is supposed to make things simple. Also, if you’ve ever heard spiritual teachers saying things like “all is one” or “you don’t even exist at all”, dude don’t even believe those things... Don’t just go around regurgitating those statements that you don’t even know for sure to be true. Work with what you have. You OBVIOUSLY exist, and the people around you OBVIOUSLY exist. Just the mere fact that I’m here typing this and you’re over there reading what I’m typing, that’s more than enough proof that we exist and we are not the same. Now just look around and observe. Just observe and then you’ll understand things. Maybe you’ll reach the conclusion that we are in fact one. But that’s a conclusion you gotta reach on your own. Also, get off this forum, it’s an echo chamber; it’s full of people that don’t know what they’re talking about. Don’t make things harder than it is. Have you watched Leo’s last video? That was his ego throwing its last tantrum lol

@blankisomeone How do you know you are not the one typing this reply? You are literally me, but you are not consciouss of this. 

Because I definitely I'm there typing that message. I just wrote that message you typed. I AM still there.

That's what it's meant by "others do not EXIST". Is that There are no other but me, so in Absolute sense, I'm just talking to myself right now. 

Haha @andyjohnsonman you are making this a lot more confusing than it needs to be. As @blankisomeonestated, go with your direct experience it is a far better teacher than your rational mind you seem to be using here. I appreciate your inquisitiveness but you could get stuck in and endless tunnel of skepticism if you don’t make some form of footing.

Begin doing the practices that have been widely spoken about. Take time away from this forum and find these answers out for yourself. For it is you who will have to experience them in order to understand them.

Edited by Jacobsrw

16 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

It's real and unreal...

Are rainbows real?

If you see a mirage of water in the desert Is that real?

Appearances can have an effect but that does not make them actually real.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How do you know you are not the one typing this reply?

Because I’m the one reading it over here, you typed it over there.

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

you see a mirage of water in the desert Is that real?

The illusion of water is real. Not the actual water, though, I get that. But the illusion was there. The illusion was real. Hate it when I’m feeling bad and someone tells me my feeling isn’t real. I mean... IT IS.

24 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Does it? Try to find 'an ego' in your experience. What is it?

I don’t know hahahaha

1 minute ago, blankisomeone said:

The illusion of water is real. Not the actual water, though, I get that. But the illusion was there. The illusion was real. Hate it when I’m feeling bad and someone tells me my feeling isn’t real. I mean... IT IS.

The real issue lies within the identification...

When you are identified with said feelings or thoughts it triggers emotions... they become personal

Same thing with the ego.. When you are identified with the ego or separate self ...you believe it is your sense of self and suffering occurs.

It's all a misidentification!!

26 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Because I’m the one reading it over here, you typed it over there.

@blankisomeone That itself is a hint. 'Here' and 'There' are relative to what your sense of you is.

Are you sure you are the one reading it? Does your direct experience tells you that?

Or is more that there is awareness of a mind having thoughts to type, and a body to move the hands?

Because here, there is also awareness of a body moving hands and a mind having thoughts.

Basically, the difference between "There" and "Here" is only possible if you think you are really 'Here'.

The fact is, you are 'Everywhere'.

Edited by Javfly33