andyjohnsonman

Which is true A. or B.?

37 posts in this topic

As being we are all one but the part that Im struggling to get is  the individual ego. All egos must be separate from the relative point of view as we all have our own individual thoughts. Are my parents happening within my thoughts right now (solipsism) or are they separate with their own reality but as they connect to being become one? Here is a drawing to try and explain what I mean 

Basically is it A or B?

IMG_9641 2.JPG

Everything is One

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yes but i mean from the egoic perspective ok ill redraw it so its clearer to show what i mean that everything is one but from the egos perspective....

IMG_1234.JPG

@andyjohnsonman For a newbie, it's A. For someone that's intermediate, it could either be A or B for Them. For an expert, beginning to be more into liberation, either both A and B are true, or A and B are neither the case. Keep going in this journey, and every possibility of AB and not AB were contingent on a belief of 'I', and no 'I' makes it at least more clearer than when you were at in the beginning.

@andyjohnsonman

25 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

As being we are all one but the part that Im struggling to get is  the individual ego. All egos must be separate from the relative point of view as we all have our own individual thoughts. Are my parents happening within my thoughts right now (solipsism) or are they separate with their own reality but as they connect to being become one? Here is a drawing to try and explain what I mean 

Basically is it A or B?

IMG_9641 2.JPG

Nothing wrong with the drawing, but thinking makes it so.

Exactly thats why i had to add a circle around them to eliminate the thinking element. I don't get how it can be either surely the truth is the truth?  Even If "I" rests in being when thoughts come you must know if you and other have thoughts (A) or you are the only one thinking. At this point i suspect it's A but I had an LSD trip which freaked me out as B was revealed to me.

15 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Exactly thats why i had to add a circle around them to eliminate the thinking element. I don't get how it can be either surely the truth is the truth?  Even If "I" rests in being when thoughts come you must know if you and other have thoughts (A) or you are the only one thinking. At this point i suspect it's A but I had an LSD trip which freaked me out as B was revealed to me.

@andyjohnsonman That's good! The LSD trip acted like a preview to what your journey looks like later. It took something like LSD to briefly untangle these mental strips this 'I' clouds all over the place to appreciate how your life or this world isn't just dualities, it's more than that.

@Danioover9000 I wish it was good but i got stuck in a thought loop for hours contemplating whether or not my parents who i love the most actually exist it really wasn't pleasant. My ego really wants it to be A more than anything! @Red-White-Light what do these bubbles signify?

Yea OK but my question isn't from the absolute. The question is at the point that the bubble (seperate ego) thinks he is a bubble are there any other bubbles?

As I see it, egos are bubbles within bubbles - eg I have numerous egos including my individual self, my family, my town, my country, my religion and all sorts of identities like that. These are all ideas within the overall unity of Being. So there isn't really a separate ego: separation is the illusion or imagination. 

@andyjohnsonman

Have you thought why it's scary for you to assume that B is true? 

Because you are assuming that there is your 'ego' on B pic. If we drop this concept there is nothing to worry about ?

I know nothing ❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@andyjohnsonman

12 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

@Danioover9000 I wish it was good but i got stuck in a thought loop for hours contemplating whether or not my parents who i love the most actually exist it really wasn't pleasant. My ego really wants it to be A more than anything! @Red-White-Light what do these bubbles signify?

That's ok, let yourself explore other options. If contemplating is putting too much tension and headache, go do letting go/ do nothing meditation. It isn't a long journey for nothing.

@dimitri OK so say it's not my ego. Its just thoughts feelings and perceptions happening, but are there other thoughts, feelings and perceptions happening simultaneously or just the ones that are happening as I am typing this now? 

@Danioover9000 Yea maybe a good idea this is a really heavy duty topic and i'm sure its the first thing that will come up as soon as i get back on the psychedelic train.

@andyjohnsonman in my view, it’s A.

The ego is a division of seperated fragments from which each human self knows them self. And above that is the one total being in itself. Being is one but it could be said it is understood and expressed in many gradations or levels, which is what we are right now doing as seperate finite egos. Ultimately, all egos will collapse and enter the one source of being from which they all arose.

All ego’s are divided but Being can never be divided.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Yea my hunch is it's A too but there's literally no way of knowing! Rupert Spira thinks it's A too if that means anything.

@andyjohnsonman you are right we can never know for certain. But from our own experience, we can infer that ego appears as though it is expressed differently among each person and that being seems to be a shared experience. From there would be the best evidence we could operate from. Rupert Spira speaks about similarly in regards to seperate self’s.

Probably the best for explaining this topic in my view.

watch this video

It illuminated a lot for me sometime back.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Yea nice thanks but the only issue is all of that could be happening within the thought feelings and perceptions i am having right now without being separate.